Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Knockout going too far?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
daffney
Jobber
Jobber
daffney

Female
Number of posts : 97
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina!!!!
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Velvet Sky, Daffney, Madison Rayne,and Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Knockout going too far? Empty
PostSubject: Knockout going too far?   Knockout going too far? EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 3:14 pm

It's just coming out that Rhaka Khan took liberties with a fellow Knockout during a recent gauntlet match on iMPACT!. She was so upset with Madison Rayne being late for a spot during the match that she kicked her head hard enough to cause the newcomer temporary hearing loss, reports prowrestling.NET.

And then....

There are conflicting stories relating to Roxxi's departure from TNA Wrestling this past week. While it was previously reported that she had requested her release from the company, multiple sources in the organization are saying that TNA made the decision to let her go.

There is said to be a lot of heat on Rhaka Khan over her release as it can be traced back to a locker room incident that occurred between the two at a recent television taping.

As the story goes, Khan was upset that she wasn't given much to do in a recent Knockouts gauntlet battle royal. As producer Savio Vega was going over the match, he repeatedly asked Khan to turn down the Music she was playing. She eventually gave in, but when he asked her to join the rest of the group, she snapped at him.

Come match time, Khan issued a flurry of stiff shots in the direction of Roxxi. Roxxi reportedly lashed back with a forearm shot, nailing her nose. She dropped to her knees and shrieked — which was edited off the broadcast. Following her elimination, Khan headed backstage and loudly complained about Roxxi stiffing her. She also said the other Knockouts hate her and that she could "get real" with them if she wanted to.

Soon after, Roxxi approached Khan backstage to make peace, but she wanted no part of it. She was then overheard complaining to then-boyfriendAngle</FONT></FONT></FONT> , alleging that the other Knockouts were stealing her clothes and had destroyed or stolen her laptop computer.

In response to her allegations of stolen clothes, one source quipped, "None of this has ever happened because who in the f*** would want them?"

Khan and Roxxi eventually made amends, but neither were brought back to television. Roxxi was soon released whereas Khan remains employed. While Khan hasn't appeared on television since the incident, she has been flying herself to a few of the television tapings in recent weeks.

Many feel Roxxi got the raw end of the deal whereas Khan is getting away with her behavior as a result of her ties with Angle. While he has been spotted ignoring some of her rants backstage, many feel management is tolerating her antics due to her relationship with him.

While Angle stated during a recent appearance on The Howard Stern Show</FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT> that he is no longer dating her, many feel Roxxi would still be employed had it not been for her issues with Khan.

This really makes me so mad. Who does she think she is? Does she think she runs the Knockout devision? She needs to be fired, now!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hopeforhealing.us
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Knockout going too far?   Knockout going too far? EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 3:30 pm

Khan is a bad ass lol!
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
daffney
Jobber
Jobber
daffney

Female
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Velvet Sky, Daffney, Madison Rayne,and Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: Knockout going too far?   Knockout going too far? EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 4:03 pm

I don't like her. She thinks she's all that, when she really isn't.

Can someone post the match that they are talking about? I can't find it anywhere on the net.
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Knockout going too far?   Knockout going too far? EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 4:13 pm

Khan= :fail:
Back to top Go down
daffney
Jobber
Jobber
daffney

Female

PostSubject: Re: Knockout going too far?   Knockout going too far? EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 4:22 pm

God, I can't stand her!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Knockout going too far?   Knockout going too far? EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 4:24 pm

I havent found the match but i'll keep looking.

this whole business with Khan is just making me laugh. She's a total bitch lol
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
daffney
Jobber
Jobber
daffney

Female

PostSubject: Re: Knockout going too far?   Knockout going too far? EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 4:40 pm

yeah, she is with a capitel B.
Back to top Go down
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Writing matches
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Christian (for obvious reasons)
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse Oullet (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Christopher Daniels (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love (:P:P:P::PP::P:P:P:P)
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Knockout going too far?   Knockout going too far? EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 4:43 pm

khan's career rests on kurt angle's dick
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Knockout going too far?   Knockout going too far? EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 5:12 pm

so do a lot of divas and kos...that why i DETEST POLITICS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knockout going too far?   Knockout going too far? Empty

Back to top Go down

Knockout going too far?
Page 1 of 1