Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DAMN IT TO HELL!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

DAMN IT TO HELL!!!! Empty
PostDAMN IT TO HELL!!!!

I am seriously pissed.

I was heading home, in the train, i timed it right, catch the 10:30 train, arive at 12, get the 12:18 bus, home by 12:25. Now in the train i have come out of Etten-Luer, go through Breda, Tillburg, Den Bosch, Nijmegen, Arnhem-Zuid and eventually Arnhem where i step off.

NOW TO RUIN THINGS!! I heard their was an accident and no trains a driving between Breda & Tilburg, in ohter words there is now train coming or going from Tilburg. Was gonna call my aunty come pick me up in Breda....BUT i had no minutes so was screwed. Then asked the Lady she said, instead of taking the bus to Tillburg, catch a train go to heading to Den Haag, step out in Rotterdam, step in the train heading towards Utrecht, step out there and then catch the train heading to Arnhem. Now what bothered me was.......was i going to make the last train heading to Arnhem??

SOOO had to head back to my aunt, met this girl on the train, borrowed her phone, called my aunty to pick me up. And from what i heard, the girl told me some crazy jumped infront the damn train. Completly ruining my damn night. Now i have to wake up SUPER early to catch a train to head to school....really....dammit to hell.

Next time jump off a damn bridge, you really screw 1000 peoples who travel at damn 10, 11 and 12 at night trying to get home after a long ass day.....jeez is soo damned pissed right now shifty
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

DAMN IT TO HELL!!!! :: Comments

The Sexy Vixen
Re: DAMN IT TO HELL!!!!
Post Mon 24 May 2010, 10:08 pm by The Sexy Vixen
aww hun....try to take some deep breaths and relax.

sorry you had a crappy day
X
Post Tue 25 May 2010, 3:45 am by X
Nah they don't like going down alone. They like taking the guilt of others with em.
Post  by Sponsored content

DAMN IT TO HELL!!!!

Page 1 of 1