Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alicia Fox Insight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Alicia Fox Insight Empty
PostSubject: Alicia Fox Insight   Alicia Fox Insight EmptyTue 01 Jun 2010, 9:23 pm

Quote :
- The pairing of Alicia Fox with Zack Ryder essentially saved her job. I was told after Wrestlemania she was on the chopping block if WWE creative couldn't find something for her. Ryder is in for a moderate push in the Raw mid-card.

wrestlingnewsworld.com

so....if the "split" from Ryder is a permanent thing...what will they do with her now? WWE has like no direction for her at all it seems.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Alicia Fox Insight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox Insight   Alicia Fox Insight EmptyTue 01 Jun 2010, 9:27 pm

is that site credible? :ewwa: Alicia? in danger of getting released? puh leeze!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Alicia Fox Insight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox Insight   Alicia Fox Insight EmptyTue 01 Jun 2010, 9:28 pm

oh i read that before
and basically like i said when i read it
"what is the point in pairing them together to save her job, if they are going to break them up a month afterwards"...so Alicia mate, hopefully this axe kick has got you somewhere
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

Alicia Fox Insight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox Insight   Alicia Fox Insight EmptyTue 01 Jun 2010, 9:29 pm

just because you bum off of her doesnt mean its not true
WWE have been hot and cold on her for ages
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

Alicia Fox Insight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox Insight   Alicia Fox Insight EmptyTue 01 Jun 2010, 9:32 pm

Prince Blue wrote:
is that site credible? :ewwa: Alicia? in danger of getting released? puh leeze!

she was on the chopping block with Katie Lea, actually

but Mickie f'ed up which was the last straw and she was released instead of Alicia.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

Alicia Fox Insight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox Insight   Alicia Fox Insight EmptyTue 01 Jun 2010, 9:33 pm

LL/BL/RL wrote:

pretty much..

every time she gets a teeny tiny push it is stopped immediately.

like the mini Alicia v Melina feud that ended after 1 stupid short title match. they built alicia up just ot have melina kill her credibility.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Alicia Fox Insight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox Insight   Alicia Fox Insight EmptyTue 01 Jun 2010, 9:45 pm

^I dont think Melina killed her credibility, they wanted something to tie themselves over till Maryse got back. :x

Anyways

They better not release her. She is young and has so much potental. They really havent given her much of a chance. I dont mean meaningless 2 week pushes just to tie them over till Maryse gets back either.

If anything she deserves a push. Shes the best in ring worker considering she came in as a model.

My question is how are others supposed to get over if they keep pushing the same girls? That goes for the men too.

I think Alicia can be a big star, if given the oppertunity. I want to see her and Eve feud, Im sure they can have good matches together. They need to give Alicia a chance, they are really missing out with her.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

Alicia Fox Insight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox Insight   Alicia Fox Insight EmptyTue 01 Jun 2010, 9:47 pm

i think she did somewhat, she got built up against Mickie James, and had a decent bowt with her....the only reason i say somewhat is because Alicia/Melina wasnt built up, it was the typical diva wins battle royal, faces champion...but the fact that the match was practically a squash takes away from the idea that Alicia essentially beat 5 or 6 other divas to get a shot
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

Alicia Fox Insight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox Insight   Alicia Fox Insight EmptyTue 01 Jun 2010, 9:47 pm

I think Melina killed her credibility in a sense they spent a few weeks building alicia up (with her attacking melina and watching her matches etc) just to have melina defeat her in a few minutes live on Raw and after that Alicia was reduced to almost-jobber status.

I was just amazed. 1 loss and it was over.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

Alicia Fox Insight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox Insight   Alicia Fox Insight EmptyTue 01 Jun 2010, 9:50 pm

like i said, the idea that she beat so many divas to get the shot, only to be squashed and dropped DID kill any credibility she built up

but in comparison to the Alicia/Mickie match...the Alicia/Melina match had fuck all in comparison as far as build up

one other thing that annoyed me, is that it was MSG, and they only spent 2 minutes on the match
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Alicia Fox Insight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox Insight   Alicia Fox Insight EmptyTue 01 Jun 2010, 9:53 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
LL/BL/RL wrote:

pretty much..

every time she gets a teeny tiny push it is stopped immediately.

like the mini Alicia v Melina feud that ended after 1 stupid short title match. they built alicia up just ot have melina kill her credibility.
More like pushed Alicia with no real intention in pushing her, they used her as filler until that stupid bitch Maryse returned!

look at us now, Maryse is in the title picture when she is the weakest link on Raw. Yes she has charisma but I dont care, she can fuck off and valet Miz while Alicia and Jillian take over the top heel spots!
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Alicia Fox Insight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox Insight   Alicia Fox Insight EmptyTue 01 Jun 2010, 9:54 pm

Don't get me started on the sheer stupidity of how they ended the Melina/Alicia feud. It started out with great buildup and instead of having the two go to war over the Divas title at the PPV they book a divas tag match instead. Then the two are poorly booked in a 2 minute title match on RAW that was nothing more than a promotion for the divas tag match since it was turned into a Lumberjill match that had everyone brawling at the end of the match.

What could have been a great end to their feud, ended for a match nobody can remember.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Alicia Fox Insight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox Insight   Alicia Fox Insight EmptyTue 01 Jun 2010, 9:56 pm

At the end of the day, Alicia will be on my TV screen! I highly doubt TNA will pass up on her so go ahead WWE! Release her, I dare you Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alicia Fox Insight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox Insight   Alicia Fox Insight Empty

Back to top Go down

Alicia Fox Insight
Page 1 of 1