Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stone Cold Says NO Wrestling Company Will Ever Top the WWE! Do You Agree?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Stone Cold Says NO Wrestling Company Will Ever Top the WWE! Do You Agree? Empty
PostSubject: Stone Cold Says NO Wrestling Company Will Ever Top the WWE! Do You Agree?   Stone Cold Says NO Wrestling Company Will Ever Top the WWE! Do You Agree? EmptyThu 03 Jun 2010, 5:20 am

IGN recently interviewed Steve Austin to promote The Stranger on DVD. Here are the highlights:

On if he watches WWE today: "I watch every now and then when I can. I don't follow it as much as I used to. Technically I'm still with the company. I'm totally independent but technically I'm still with the company and have a great relationship with them but I'm just because I'm trying to focus on the things that I've got going I really don't get to watch that much TV at all. Which is interesting when I go to some meetings to discuss TV projects and they ask me "what do you like to watch on TV?" And I have to tell them that I don't really watch a whole lot of TV. I don't watch the WWE as much as I'd like to, but I don't really watch TV in general."

On The WWE vs. TNA war: "Oh, that was brutal. Just brutal. I've always wished TNA all the luck in the world. I mean, they'll never be able to compete on a level platform with the WWE but I still just want the company to do well because I have a lot of friends over there. It's a good place for guys to work. It's a little bit different of a product. I think they need to differentiate the product even more from what the WWE is because they'll never be able to compete with that. But, that being said, they've got some interesting storylines and some interesting talent over there. It's an alternative."

On if anyone will ever be able to take on WWE: "The WWE is like the NFL. It's a powerhouse. It's been around so long. Their history is so strong. Their intellectual property...everything about the WWE is strong. There'll never be anything that's able to top it. You never want to say "never" but there's never going to be a wrestling company that tops WWE. Never."

Credit
24 Wrestling

....... And so that's the bottom line, because Stone
Cold said so.

So do you agree or disagree?
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Says NO Wrestling Company Will Ever Top the WWE! Do You Agree?   Stone Cold Says NO Wrestling Company Will Ever Top the WWE! Do You Agree? EmptyThu 03 Jun 2010, 7:31 am

His completely right. WWE demolished the eight year company in TNA, so what other company will stand a chance in the long run, as WWE will continue to grow?
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Says NO Wrestling Company Will Ever Top the WWE! Do You Agree?   Stone Cold Says NO Wrestling Company Will Ever Top the WWE! Do You Agree? EmptyThu 03 Jun 2010, 7:49 am

None! Stone Cold Says NO Wrestling Company Will Ever Top the WWE! Do You Agree? Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Says NO Wrestling Company Will Ever Top the WWE! Do You Agree?   Stone Cold Says NO Wrestling Company Will Ever Top the WWE! Do You Agree? EmptyThu 03 Jun 2010, 12:52 pm

IDK. Maybe, meybe not. WWE isn't like sports franchises where as long they'll have droughts during their time and will likely bounce back - like the Yankees, Lakers and Celtics all have. WWE is an independent corporation which setbacks could cost them just like any other organization. There are thousands of stories untold about businesses being on top of the world one day then in an instant, being borderline bankrupt. Now, I'm now not saying certain decisions would be fatal for WWE, but at a certain point in time we our fans generations from now could witness errors that in effect cause them not to be the monopoly as we know it today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Says NO Wrestling Company Will Ever Top the WWE! Do You Agree?   Stone Cold Says NO Wrestling Company Will Ever Top the WWE! Do You Agree? Empty

Back to top Go down

Stone Cold Says NO Wrestling Company Will Ever Top the WWE! Do You Agree?
Page 1 of 1