Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SD Divas Discussion

Go down 
+6
Queen Mintz
Blue Ryder
Eric
TornadoDDT
The Sexy Vixen
The LL Father
10 posters
AuthorMessage
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

SD Divas Discussion Empty
PostSubject: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptyFri 04 Jun 2010, 12:55 pm

just watched that match on youtube
we have Kelly Kelly taking on Rosa Mendez

if anything i think Rosa actually outperformed Kelly here
now im not saying Rosa is great, cos she is by far not, and neither is Kelly...but to say when i first heard of this match i cringed, i was actually pleased with how decent it was, considering both girls are pretty bad....the match was slow, and it worked to their advantage, cos there was no obvious botches, and there was only a few slow sloppy spots, other then that, the basic nature of the match prooved to be a good idea

so i will say good job Rosa, and good job Kelly...it wasnt THAT bad at all
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptyFri 04 Jun 2010, 1:48 pm

i liked the match...and even better that is was between two ladies who i think are quite the hotties. esp Rosa SD Divas Discussion 855580

i think there's hope for both of them
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptyFri 04 Jun 2010, 1:52 pm

when your as infrequently used as a rosa is, and when you are being used its for like 2 minutes a month, its hard to get back to a good standard
and rosa is SMEXY

16 DAYS
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Number of posts : 693
Favorite WWE Diva : Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptySat 05 Jun 2010, 1:15 am

Omg, the match was sloppy.

It was very slow, and boring. Why? Because those two do not know what their doing. Its a shame Kelly was better a year or so ago then she is now. She can never do that fuckin K2 right. I can't think of the last time she did.

Rosa couldn't even keep her balance on the rope during her entrance. Kelly has been there long enough to where she should be ok, and she isn't. Rosa has been training as many as years Kelly has been in the WWE, and she is still shit.

Its sad. The match does not deserve praise. They do not deserve praise. The women that deserve praise are Jillian and Gail Kim because they just put on a great match on Superstars because they are the ones that can put on a great match. And look, they are getting praise, because THEY ARE THE ONES THAT DESERVE IT.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptySat 05 Jun 2010, 1:23 am

TornadoDDT wrote:

It was very slow, and boring. Why? Because those two do not know what their doing. Its a shame Kelly was better a year or so ago then she is now. She can never do that fuckin K2 right. I can't think of the last time she did.

Rosa couldn't even keep her balance on the rope during her entrance. Kelly has been there long enough to where she should be ok, and she isn't. Rosa has been training as many as years Kelly has been in the WWE, and she is still shit.

Its sad. The match does not deserve praise. They do not deserve praise. The women that deserve praise are Jillian and Gail Kim because they just put on a great match on Superstars because they are the ones that can put on a great match. And look, they are getting praise, because THEY ARE THE ONES THAT DESERVE IT.

I think you should start voting in Match of the Week, and I think I should start sending u PM's to vote with my monthly awards.

You're a great poster, and you seem to like Divas.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptySat 05 Jun 2010, 1:33 am

TornadoDDT wrote:

alol hilarious Silverz you must post more often, I laughed especially the last sentence! rofl
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptySat 05 Jun 2010, 1:49 am

Yeah, I wish I could post more too. I miss our LW days Blue.

To Hailey, I would love to vote, but as Blue can tell, he sends me the pm for voting and all that good jazz, I read it, but never get around to actually vote. Still, go for it though.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptySat 05 Jun 2010, 3:20 pm

I wasn't expecting anything good and I didn't get anything good. That's what happens when you put two women in the ring who don't have much talent. It was boring seeing Kelly do the same crap and her backflip really needs to go
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptySat 05 Jun 2010, 3:32 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
I wasn't expecting anything good and I didn't get anything good. That's what happens when you put two women in the ring who don't have much talent. It was boring seeing Kelly do the same crap and her backflip really needs to go
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptySun 06 Jun 2010, 10:34 am

The match wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be however it was still crap. Rosa did a few more moves in this match, and she has improved since we last saw her. Kelly was good I hope she dosent wrestle next week though, I hope she dosent get a push she dosent deserve one, I hope Tiffany get a push.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptySun 06 Jun 2010, 12:23 pm

I liked Kelly Kelly vs Rosa I enjoyed the match, both divas looked good I thought both performed better.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptySun 06 Jun 2010, 1:23 pm

I will rather Kelly get a push, becasue shes more established, been there longer, and shes more over and popular and has improved a whole lot.

Tiff has too but I dont think shes as established, maybe next year.

I will still rather Gail and Melina get shipped to SD and one of them or both get pushed.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptySun 06 Jun 2010, 1:55 pm

You would really rather Kelly get a push?

You would rather her get a push then a possible Laycool breakup, or Serena getting involved? You would rather her get a push over all the possible ideas that would actually be better?!

No, Kelly doesn't deserve shit. Tiffany is a 10x better choice. I'm not saying this because I like her, I'm saying it because she is the BETTER CHOICE. She can do a move and actually not fuck it up. Her voice also isn't as annoying as Kelly's. SD Divas Discussion Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptySun 06 Jun 2010, 2:36 pm

TornadoDDT wrote:
You would really rather Kelly get a push?

You would rather her get a push then a possible Laycool breakup, or Serena getting involved? You would rather her get a push over all the possible ideas that would actually be better?!

No, Kelly doesn't deserve shit. Tiffany is a 10x better choice. I'm not saying this because I like her, I'm saying it because she is the BETTER CHOICE. She can do a move and actually not fuck it up. Her voice also isn't as annoying as Kelly's. SD Divas Discussion Icon_mad

If Laycool is going to break up I rather get that. I want Serena to get a push very very badly, but I dont think thats happening any time soon.

I will take Melina coming back or Gail getting moved too.

I will take all of that over Kelly getting a push.

Hey if someone like Maryse or Candice can hold a title why cant Kelly?

I dont think pushing Kelly or Tiffany is the best choice. I think the best choice is breaking up LayCool, have Melina return to SD or move Gail.

Thought I clear this up.
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptySun 06 Jun 2010, 3:57 pm

Your words stated you'd rather Kelly get a push. I take it you meant you'd rather her get a push over Tiffany.

Regardless if she has been there longer, she certainly isn't better. Tiffany has been there a good while. If WWE isn't going to go the easy route and break up Laycool, or push Serena, then Tiffany is their best bet.

NOT KELLY.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptySun 06 Jun 2010, 4:59 pm

The only reason I rather Kelly get a push then Tiff is becasue she is a lot more established and over. I look at it this way, if Maryse and Candice can get titles why cant Kelly? Who I feel is on their level in the ring and Kelly can perform more moves then Maryse can, imo.

But if I had it my way Id move Gail and give her a womens title run.

But I do understand where you are coming from though, and your gif is ready. smile
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptyMon 07 Jun 2010, 12:37 am

Well, I was about to say...Kelly established?? Yeah right, she is only liked by fans because she used to take her clothes off. Thats how she got over, but then you said my gif was done, so I'll leave it at that. :P
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion EmptyMon 07 Jun 2010, 2:44 pm

TornadoDDT wrote:
Well, I was about to say...Kelly established?? Yeah right, she is only liked by fans because she used to take her clothes off. Thats how she got over, but then you said my gif was done, so I'll leave it at that. :P

I agree with you on that, though Kelly is growing on me.

I just cant get into Tiffany, I dunno she dresses like a 12 yr old cheerleader, I think she needs new attire and maybe Ill take her seriously. I know its a silly thing to pick on someone over but Im a picky person. :P

Its all good though, Thanks for being nice about it and Im glad you didnt call me names like others have. I appericate it. smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion   SD Divas Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

SD Divas Discussion
Page 1 of 1