Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Divas who aren't active wrestlers/occasional wrestlers

Go down 
+4
Eric
The Sexy Vixen
Paul Wyatt
Quisee
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Divas who aren't active wrestlers/occasional wrestlers Empty
PostSubject: Divas who aren't active wrestlers/occasional wrestlers   Divas who aren't active wrestlers/occasional wrestlers EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010, 4:12 pm

Serena, Tamina, Savannah, Natalya & Jamie Keyes(NXT ring announcer) are the only divas on the main roster who don't actively wrestle.

Serena- I think the SES will break up soon & then Serena will start wrestling on Smackdown until then she will continue to valet/manage.

Natalya- I think she is in a feud w/ Tamina & the Uso brothers

Tamina- I think she is in a feud w/ Natalya & The Hart Dynasty, she is big but she is beautiful but WWE needs to fix her up some because her clothes, hair & makeup could be better.

Savannah- I think she is the new backstage interviewer for Raw

Jamie Keyes- I think she will continue to be the NXT ring announcer & eventually be released soon after.

What are your thoughts on these divas? What do you think is next for these women? & etc... Discuss
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Divas who aren't active wrestlers/occasional wrestlers   Divas who aren't active wrestlers/occasional wrestlers EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010, 4:24 pm

Ring announcers and backstage announcers? Meh.

As for Tamina goes, some folks still don't even know who she is. She hasn't been around that long, so her not wrestling at this point isn't a big deal right now imo.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Divas who aren't active wrestlers/occasional wrestlers   Divas who aren't active wrestlers/occasional wrestlers EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010, 4:33 pm

i think they will continue to be in that role until Michelle, Melina, Beth all suddenly retire....which wont be soon
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Divas who aren't active wrestlers/occasional wrestlers   Divas who aren't active wrestlers/occasional wrestlers EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010, 4:58 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
i think they will continue to be in that role until Michelle, Melina, Beth all suddenly retire....which wont be soon

Jamie Keyes won't last that long, she will be released wayyy before that.

But I hope Natalya does, I want her to be in the spotlight for once.
Back to top Go down
Nathan B
Recent Roster Addition

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Divas who aren't active wrestlers/occasional wrestlers   Divas who aren't active wrestlers/occasional wrestlers EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010, 5:45 pm

Hailey wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

Jamie Keyes won't last that long, she will be released wayyy before that.

But I hope Natalya does, I want her to be in the spotlight for once.

Agreed. Natalya can add some good credibility to the divas division. Hopefully down the road when the Hart Dynasty is more established, she will branch off a bit and start wrestling again.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Divas who aren't active wrestlers/occasional wrestlers   Divas who aren't active wrestlers/occasional wrestlers EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010, 8:29 pm

Natalya and Tamina - Should continue their feud as the managers of the feuding HD/Usos. Soon have a one on one match and a 6 on 6 match [maybe intergender!]. I hope they get to participate in the normal diva tags [make them usually 6 diva tags already!]. A title for Natalya would be awesome but I don't see it happening anytime soon. Divas who aren't active wrestlers/occasional wrestlers 478927

Serena - Should really start wrestling but LayCool are the dominate heels of SD so she really has no chance at the moment. I think only if McCool gets injured would they push her and even then they may give Layla the full spotlight. I do hope she one day starts to wrestle because she is a great wrestler and a lot of her potential matches would be awesome to see.

Jamie ring announcer - Could care less about her. I think she sounds weird so she may get fired.

Savannah - If she is the ring announcer/backstage interviewer for Raw then I hope eventually she interviews Maryse and gets slapped therefor having her first match and winning! That would be great and get her into the divas division with a bang [beating a former diva's champ].
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Divas who aren't active wrestlers/occasional wrestlers   Divas who aren't active wrestlers/occasional wrestlers EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010, 9:11 pm

Nattie-I want to see her wrestle more. She deserves to be in the spotlight and champion. I will like to see her and Tamina feud along with HD and Usos. Maybe have a Nattie v Tamina match and 6 person intergender matches with HD v USOs and Tamina.

Tamina-Feud with Nattie and manage Usos for a while.

Serena-I think she will still be with Punk. When they decide to break up SES, I will like to see her turn face. Punk can kick her out and she can enter the divison and become womens champ. She has a lot of potental and is great in the ring.

Savannah-Put her as a backstage announcer on Raw and work her in the divison, like they did with Eve.

Jamie-Meh...Dont care for her and yeah she sounds kinda weird.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Divas who aren't active wrestlers/occasional wrestlers   Divas who aren't active wrestlers/occasional wrestlers EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 3:03 am

janine wrote:
Nattie-I want to see her wrestle more. She deserves to be in the spotlight and champion. I will like to see her and Tamina feud along with HD and Usos. Maybe have a Nattie v Tamina match and 6 person intergender matches with HD v USOs and Tamina.

Tamina-Feud with Nattie and manage Usos for a while.

Serena-I think she will still be with Punk. When they decide to break up SES, I will like to see her turn face. Punk can kick her out and she can enter the divison and become womens champ. She has a lot of potental and is great in the ring.

Savannah-Put her as a backstage announcer on Raw and work her in the divison, like they did with Eve.

Jamie-Meh...Dont care for her and yeah she sounds kinda weird.

i would like to see serena turn face as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divas who aren't active wrestlers/occasional wrestlers   Divas who aren't active wrestlers/occasional wrestlers Empty

Back to top Go down

Divas who aren't active wrestlers/occasional wrestlers
Page 1 of 1