Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Advice please :(

Go down 
+2
Venom
REIGNBOW
6 posters
AuthorMessage
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

Advice please :( Empty
PostSubject: Advice please :(   Advice please :( EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 4:02 pm

Lately i have been havign really bad headaces usually around the forehead sometimes temples.
I checked my pressure its ok i dont eat salt much i find it nasty.
My mom told me my father mom died from a brain tumor now im freaking out cause it thnk i may have it but then again someone brought it to my attention to get my eyes check , not gonna lie the other day when we were driving my friend to her new house (she ddidnt remember) so we were driving all around and i would read the names of streets and got like majority of them wrong, and at school i coulnt really see the board as best as i should (it was kinda blurry a little) but i didnt pay much attention to it, so i goggled and it said eye strain so idk what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Advice please :(   Advice please :( EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 4:06 pm

It seems more like eye problems than anything else. You should just ask your mom to get to an eye doctor to get them checked out. Usually when I get a headache near my forehead, it's because they're strained.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Advice please :(   Advice please :( EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 4:07 pm

It could possibly be a migrane. What I'd suggest is taking an excedrine the next time you get one and see how you feel. If you don't feel much better, which you should; then mention to your doctor that you've been having a bunch of headaches lately and see what they say.

EDIT: Vee could be right.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Advice please :(   Advice please :( EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 4:09 pm

You can get headaches for all kinds of reasons but I doubt you have a tumor. I react the same way when I get a headache because I'm so paranoid. Do you get nauseous as well? You could be getting migraines, those are really bad and I've had a couple of them myself. It could also be from the heat, I've been getting a lot of headaches lately because it's been so hot outside.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Advice please :(   Advice please :( EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 4:11 pm

I havent been nauseous at all, it just hurts alot to the point i have to sleep and when i bend down and get back up it hurts sometimes and when i work around the house and sometimes when like things go wrong like i had a headache i had to go clean and then the trash falls out i just flipped out and my head was worse.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Advice please :(   Advice please :( EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 4:11 pm

could be:

eye strain
stress
sinus headache

i get migraines often myself. I'd say see a doctor if the problem keeps going more than a few days. Chronic migraines and headaches are something a doctor should be checking out.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Advice please :(   Advice please :( EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 4:15 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
You can get headaches for all kinds of reasons but I doubt you have a tumor. I react the same way when I get a headache because I'm so paranoid. Do you get nauseous as well? You could be getting migraines, those are really bad and I've had a couple of them myself. It could also be from the heat, I've been getting a lot of headaches lately because it's been so hot outside.

True.

I agree with you about migranes. The first migrane brought me to tears. It was off the charts painful - it turned out to be more than just a migrane, I just having multiple little seizures that was causing the pain.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Advice please :(   Advice please :( EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 4:15 pm

When I get migraines it makes me feel very sick like I'm going to throw up and I have to lay down then it eventually goes away. Sounds like you just have some bad headaches, you should go to the doctor whenever you can to get it checked out. It's better to go soon than to not go and find out something was really wrong and the sooner you go the sooner you can get rid of the pain.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Advice please :(   Advice please :( EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 4:17 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
could be:

eye strain
stress
sinus headache

i get migraines often myself. I'd say see a doctor if the problem keeps going more than a few days. Chronic migraines and headaches are something a doctor should be checking out.

My aunt has a problem with chronic migranes. Those are dealt with a med that has a touch of morphine and a touch of tylenol (one to my knowledge.)
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Advice please :(   Advice please :( EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 4:22 pm

yeah I have migraines often but not often enough to warrant a prescription medicine. I've already seen my doctor about it.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Advice please :(   Advice please :( EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 4:23 pm

It's probably not migraines (I had no idea so many of us on here get those, whoa xD) because the most common thing with those is nausea, which I always seem to get with 'em. -__-
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Advice please :(   Advice please :( EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 4:26 pm

Mine come with my depression...along with other aches and pains. My doctor wanted to put me on medication but i refused.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Advice please :(   Advice please :( EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 4:27 pm

The medication might actually help, Vixen. My mom finally gave in and got something that takes the edge off the pain. It doesn't interfere with other meds or else she wouldn't be able to take it haha.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Advice please :(   Advice please :( EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 4:27 pm

Underboss Vengenz wrote:
It's probably not migraines (I had no idea so many of us on here get those, whoa xD) because the most common thing with those is nausea, which I always seem to get with 'em. -__-

I don't get migranes, I get bad headaches when I forget to take my meds (both bp and seizure meds.) Advice please :( 297378 I'm so forgetful.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Advice please :(   Advice please :( EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 4:40 pm

Ok since i've been in and out of hospitals as a kid and kinda used to this, first off it could be a migrane, take migrane medicine and see how that goes. It could be heat related because i used to get major headaches everyday due to just the heat

If a couple of days nothing, might be your Sinusis, that could be another possibility. Maybe due to dust and stuff. My mom had to write a letter every year to asure the classes were cleaned regularly because i get major headaches.

If that fails then get your eyes checked, i've had 2/3 days without my glasses and it hurts like a bitch eventually.

If all that fails, then see what other things could be the solution. But for now, those 3 steps would the first ones to take.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice please :(   Advice please :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Advice please :(
Page 1 of 1