Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion

Go down 
+11
nitro girl
Mia
Sticky!!
Queen Mintz
King Silva
KTV-Time
janine
eb
Did You Miss Her?
The Sexy Vixen
Blue Ryder
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 2:24 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
King Silva wrote:
I know that it is favorites but I guess skill doesn't matter much to be someones favorite.

But we will see. .

pretty much..

i know many people who dont care much for skills when it comes to picking their faves.

i love Stephanie because she was just a total spoiled bitch and she played it perfectly. she could've never wrestled 1 match and i'd still love her.

plus she's a sweetheart in real life.

Well I agree with Stephanie.

I love her and she was my # 11.

Sure she was not a great wrestler [all of my top 10 is though] but she was great whenever she did have a promo or occasional match [in a funny way].

OMG I just realized that I left Chyna off of my list! Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 747915

Damn I don't know how that happened.

The Bellas and Kelly got on because I remembered them but I left off a former women's and IC champ!

Shame on me!
Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 7:53 am

Prince Blue wrote:
- first diva the Dudley's put through a table?

She wasn't the first though.... shifty That title goes to the Queen of Extreme
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 7:26 pm

I am sure most of my list will not make the top 50. Mine was heavy with former women and shimmer/indy.

Out of the women so far, I only have 2 Traci (my 43) and Alundra (my 28). I do have Lacey on my list, at 16. I also have 5 Japanese women on my list.....my 1 and 2.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 7:35 pm

capricornscott wrote:
I am sure most of my list will not make the top 50. Mine was heavy with former women and shimmer/indy.

Out of the women so far, I only have 2 Traci (my 43) and Alundra (my 28). I do have Lacey on my list, at 16. I also have 5 Japanese women on my list.....my 1 and 2.

Those are the same two i have. I'm not to heavy on the indy names but tossed most of them on top and it's most of the major names with Jessie McKay. You have Lacey at 16???? YES BITCH I LOVE YOU!!!!! I HAVE HER at 2 or 3, she's like my all time favorite.

Kyoko Kimora is the only japanese wrestler i have on my list sadly and the Jumping Bomb Angels Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 7:47 pm

United States of Kiwi wrote:
capricornscott wrote:

Those are the same two i have. I'm not to heavy on the indy names but tossed most of them on top and it's most of the major names with Jessie McKay. You have Lacey at 16???? YES BITCH I LOVE YOU!!!!! I HAVE HER at 2 or 3, she's like my all time favorite.

Kyoko Kimora is the only japanese wrestler i have on my list sadly and the Jumping Bomb Angels Teary Eyed

I didn't think about the Jumping Bomb Angles. And I'm not too familiar with Kyoko Kimora. I have Bull Nakano & Akira Hokuto as my #1 & #2. I think I pretty much hit most of the major indy/shimmer names. I skipped over a few that I am not too fond of. Of my list, I think 35 are shimmer/indy/japanese/former wrestlers. So, I'm pretty sure quite a few will not make the final.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 7:52 pm

capricornscott wrote:
United States of Kiwi wrote:
capricornscott wrote:

I didn't think about the Jumping Bomb Angles. And I'm not too familiar with Kyoko Kimora. I have Bull Nakano & Akira Hokuto as my #1 & #2. I think I pretty much hit most of the major indy/shimmer names. I skipped over a few that I am not too fond of. Of my list, I think 35 are shimmer/indy/japanese/former wrestlers. So, I'm pretty sure quite a few will not make the final.

Well once we pass 35 i think it's pretty over for most of them. (Those who haven't worked for major promotion so except Melissa, Rain, Daizee Haze, SOJOHO, Kong, Sarita) whom have main stream popularity.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 8:07 pm

capricornscott wrote:

yay i was right

yeah my list was indy-heavy too so i'm not expecting many of them to make the list.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 8:08 pm

Just wondering when we will see more of the list shifty i wanna pass 35 to be satisfied
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 8:15 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
capricornscott wrote:

yay i was right

yeah my list was indy-heavy too so i'm not expecting many of them to make the list.

Maybe if enough of us strategically placed some of the indy greats on our lists, we may be surprised. I'm crossing my fingers.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 8:22 pm

i believe mintz had Lacey on her list too

so i highly think Lacey is going to make it.

i think it might've been better if we had someone like Laylamark make a list...he watches SHIMMER

LL knows a little about indies too, i believe.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 8:33 pm

I'm working on the next 5 as we speak smile

Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 8:42 pm

alol Lillian Garcia was fixing to whoop Stacy's ass! HILARIOUS! Just found this on the tube lol

Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 8:42 pm

Yep Vix, I had Lacey on my list
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 9:18 pm

Christy Hemme is in...yay
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 9:24 pm

I honestly love that update! We have a few legends (Moolah and Sable) shocking but likable filler (Brooke) PUPPIES! (Debra) a indy chick (Rain) and the firecrotch herself (Christy)

my comments to be posted sometime before the day is up!

Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 9:25 pm

Well, so far I've got 4 of the 9 spots. Kind of disappointing that Rain is so low. Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 9:26 pm

shrug @ people calling Christy firecrotch...her hair isnt really red, ya know shifty

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Mon 28 Jun 2010, 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 9:32 pm

So i had everyone on the list except Moolah. Which isn't too bad. Kinda makes me want to rank Rain a little higher -_-.

Either way Christy & Brooke are shockers.....while expected Debra so low because she has few fans.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 9:33 pm

LMFAO! Firecrotch Hemme <3

Sable - I don't hate her but don't love her either however I'm glad to see two golden girls in the ranking thus far (Alundra and Sable). Sable was extremely popular in the 90's, definitely a future HOF inductee, my fave matches from her have to be her work against Stephanie and Luna Vachon, I honestly didn't care for her work with Tori or Torrie Wilson. Sad that she never met up with Trish Stratus, seriously WWE wtf? I wanted to see the chosen ones battle it out! Rolling Eyes

The Fabulous Moolah - First off RIP sad I never really cared for her either but respected the way she would get in the ring at her age and own the shit out of Ivory, Terri, The Kat among others lol. I didn't support her winning the title in the late 90's either, after seeing the Wendy screw job a few months ago I respected Moolah less, that was tasteless but even then she is a legend and her legacy will live on smile

Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 12:43 am

yay for christy & brooke. im glad some of the people i had on the list are actually making it
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 4:24 pm

Im glad Moolah made it. I didnt watch when that screwjob happend but I respect Mollah becasue she get in the ring at her age, she is the one who baslically helped bring in womens wrestling. I do respect her.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 4:43 pm

Brooke Adams - lol @ someone so random making this list, thanks to Mia's high placing <3 With that said I loved her so much, I've mentioned her bumping quite a bit as of late but it deserves praise, three years later and I still remember her skills from the BR's, I'm so happy for her, here is hoping TNA does her justice, WWE has a knack for releasing ppl without giving them a fucking chance, TNA better do Tess good (I'm predicting her name will be Tess <3)

Debra - I adored her, many say that Sable was the most over diva from the attitude era but I think Debbie begs to differ, homegirl was getting loud ass reactions at one point, We must thank her because she was the reason the term "PUPPIES" was created lol. I still think her being Women's champion was shit back in the day but meh, Cookie loving Debra was my absolute favorite though lol. NOBODY WANTED YO EAT UR NASY COOKIES DEBRA! lool I was searching for the clip when Debra hit Stacy in the face with her cookie tray, YT doesn't have it sad The best moment for last <3 the Debra/Stephanie bitch slap fight, someone finally slapped that bitch Stephanie in the face, it was lovely! I would've loved to see that Debra mix it up in the ring, loved her!
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 4:57 pm

Why is Brooke Random?? Have you checked out her booty?? I'm a Flaming Homosexual and i'd tap that Booty.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 7:42 pm

yay both my girls made it:

Mercedes Martinez & Allison Danger

time to watch some SHIMMER
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 8:59 pm

I can't believe I forgot to include Mercedes on my list. Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 747915 I am super glad she made the list. I had all the others on my list except Dawn Marie.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 11:24 pm

I had some of those on my list like: Sable, Bull Nakano, Moolah, and Christy but was sad to see everyone but Christy fairly low. Bull and Moolah deserved better but it's all good.

How Brooke got on is kinda crazy since she has done nothing but at least the ho isn't higher!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 11:45 pm

capricornscott wrote:
I can't believe I forgot to include Mercedes on my list. Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 747915 I am super glad she made the list. I had all the others on my list except Dawn Marie.

you forgot the latina sensation!?!?! Shocked

j/k...Mercedes is my absolute personal favorite on the SHIMMER roster so I just couldnt possibly forget her.

but she was ranked #3 for me only because she isnt my fave of all time. But she's high up on my list though. I love her fisherman suplex

her match vs Hamada was just too awesome for words. She was the perfect opponent for Hamada's debut, imo.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010, 12:59 am

im glad bull, portia and mercedes made it! they are awesome.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010, 5:31 pm

Rain - I loved her as Payton Banks, she was good at her role. Didn't like how she just diappeared after Lockdown but at least she had the exposure, she's a cute girl. If WWE wants pretty girls that can wrestle? Rain is the way to do!

Christy Hemme - LOVED THIS GIRL IN THE WWE! Do you guys realize how huge she'll be if she was never released? She was over, sexy and took to wrestling extremely well. Her matches with Melina were fucking awesome, then came TNA! Ugh so much, hated her push, HATED IT! They should've built her up and it would've gone over alot better, her strikes in TNA were bad, what happened to the strikes she used to do in WWE? They were alot better, I loved her FFG MOVE (creative <3) and her stint with the Roc n Rave, her feud with Salinas was the lulz! Remember the KO's Xmas streetfight? lol @ Christy and elmo <3 She has a fantastic personlaity and was adecent wrestler. I hope she's not retired forever because I'd love to see the WWE wrestling Christy Hemme and the TNA Personality Christy Hemme make a return, all at once!
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010, 5:35 pm

Prince Blue wrote:
Rain - I loved her as Payton Banks, she was good at her role. Didn't like how she just diappeared after Lockdown but at least she had the exposure, she's a cute girl. If WWE wants pretty girls that can wrestle? Rain is the way to do!

NO!!! Talent like that does not deserve to job to The Bella's and Michelle, plus she'd probably reject them, Daizee Haze did, April Hunter did, Lacey did.....so she would probably do the same, she and Lacey tight.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010, 5:54 pm

OMG Why did Daizee reject them? sad

Mercedes Martinez - I've been looking for a latina to fill my Nidia void for YEARS! Melina is not her and will never be her, The Bellas don't get pushed and then there is Eve whom I think is my mini Nidia but Mercedes can take things to the next level, I just love her and I'm not even a regular Shimmer watcher! Still pissed that none of the big two hired her, she had try outs on both shows and none hired her, wtf? She is incredible, get to it morons!

Allison Danger - meh! thanks for bringing us Shimmer I guess? Loved the kind words she said about Eve Torres though <3

Dawn Marie - did you see that match I posted? Dawn and Nidia tore the house down, holy shit it's amazing how both girls were watererd down for fucking Torrie Wilson Rolling Eyes Dawn was pretty solid in the ring, definitely deserved to get her shine on over on Raw. With this "ECW" invasion in TNA, hopefully they bring in Dawn Marie, plz do it TNA <3333 Her feud with Torrie was great though, definitely memorable, shitty how they fired her while pregnant, how low can a company get sad

Bull Nakano - didn't watch her stuff yet, I'll sit down one day and check her stuff out, see what all the fuss was about lol.

Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010, 6:11 pm

WHERE is this list?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010, 6:13 pm

in this subforum...it's locked

leave comments in here.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010, 10:37 pm

Yes Daizee Made the list!!!! Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 393305
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010, 10:44 pm

So much for no Shimmer girls eh? fingers

Nidia and Candice <33333 two of my top three made the cut!

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010, 11:22 pm

I had Candice and Nidia pretty low so to see they were # 1 and # 3 for someone is kinda surprising.. Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 Icon_eek

So 2/4 is okay.

Hoping some more of my girls get on the list!
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010, 11:25 pm

I was disappointed when Vixen didn't have Nidia listed sad I know she likes her so I was like "WTF VIXEN??!????"

Argh
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010, 11:29 pm

i was trying to get in all the SHIMMER talent I could

and i really didnt add too many former divas...except Stephanie.

i knew Blue would have Nidia but i figured she would be his #2 choice...after Layla
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010, 11:33 pm

I knew Layla would make the list or I thought (GASPS @ the final result :ewwa:) so I didn't rank her high, I especially ranked girls that I LOVE that the forum hates extremely high (Eve, Trish, Candice, Alicia) and I ranked girls that the forum rarely talks about (Jacqueline, Nidia) high, Nidia as my number 1 <33333

Basically I used strategy lol
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010, 11:34 pm

well now you see why i ranked Maryse high

that and i love her.

but yeah i mainly was trying to get some indy girls in there..
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010, 11:38 pm

and all of them seem to be poppin up shifty

No problem with that unless one of my faves get bumped off! Curious
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010, 11:43 pm

People can see my top 10 all the time so that is no secret.

The current top 7 or so got in the top 20 I think but I had 'old timers' like Jacqueline and Ivory in before them.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 1:26 am

some of the older talent was filler in my list.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 2:36 am

I updated this earlier sad

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 2:37 am

I saw but i expected more names

i am getting more and more excited about some of the names higher up on the list
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 2:41 am

I had planned to update with 8 ladies but my fucking computer was lagging and I was not going to post this shit again so I posted it quick before my shit froze, I won't be on tomorrow until late so next update on Monday <3

WOW @ all of the ties though, geez!

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 2:43 am

should've waited till LL returned

next time we wait...so we can get more lists smile
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 2:44 am

I plan on doing this annually <3

see if our forum fave continues on winning

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 7:02 am

For the last two spots which had two ties so had 4 ladies I only had Alicia.

I had her in my top 20 if I remember.

Glad she made it at least.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 7:24 am

I think i just had Alicia & Serena....no ODB.,.,..and not sure on Daffney
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next