Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion

Go down 
+11
nitro girl
Mia
Sticky!!
Queen Mintz
King Silva
KTV-Time
janine
eb
Did You Miss Her?
The Sexy Vixen
Blue Ryder
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 6:49 pm

stEVE is ugly lol

well now i think the winner is Trish.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 6:50 pm

If it is Alicia Fox or Layla or Lita or Trish...i will be shooting puppies......it better be Freaking Alissa Flash/Cheerleader melissa/Melissa Anderson/Raisha Saeed shifty
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 6:51 pm

Whoever Blue likes, maybe it's Layla Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 519154
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 6:52 pm

lita or melina is winning or beth or nattie
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 6:53 pm

I'm sticking with Trish

i'm probably the ONLY person who didnt rank her at all Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 773246
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 6:56 pm

I don't zomg love Melina but I don't hate her either, she is on the same boat as Gail, Beth, Tamina, Michelle, Serena (I don't cream over them like I do Layla, Natalya, Jillian, Eve, Alicia, Tiffy, Bellas) but for the most part I like them, my beef with Melina was the way she squashed Jillian, I NEVER got over that shit lol and how she's most likely going to take the top face spot from Eve or Gail (IDC if Melina is a top diva, someone refreshing was at the top and now they are going to play second fiddle to her) That's my issue with her, I dont even hate Melina with a passion like I do Kelly, Maryse (both whom I'm tolerating these days mind you)

I know I have shitty taste lol sue me!

Last edited by Prince Blue on Sat 10 Jul 2010, 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 6:58 pm

Jillian was a jobber to begin with though Blue, lol. She's used to getting squashed. Also, Eve doesn't deserve to have the top spot in the first place, Gail, yes, Eve, no. It's still WWE's fault for not putting Gail on SD
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 6:59 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
I'm sticking with Trish

i'm probably the ONLY person who didnt rank her at all Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 773246

Like i stated before, Trish, Lita, Melina, Michelle, Mickie were all not on my list.

While the opbvious faves Layla, Beth, Natalya were all low on my list. Then i had a bunch of nobody's from 10 to 1.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 7:01 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
Jillian was a jobber to begin with though Blue, lol. She's used to getting squashed. Also, Eve doesn't deserve to have the top spot in the first place, Gail, yes, Eve, no. It's still WWE's fault for not putting Gail on SD
She was definitely a jobber but she was divas champion!!!! sad For once she had a moment and Melina ruined it Argh

if Obeyse can be top heel then Eve can be top face, call Eve STeve now Vixen Argh
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 7:06 pm

Prince Blue wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:
She was definitely a jobber but she was divas champion!!!! sad For once she had a moment and Melina ruined it Argh

if Obeyse can be top heel then Eve can be top face, call Eve STeve now Vixen Argh
Oh wah, get over it! :P I would've liked it even if it wasn't Melina who beat her because it was suppose to be surprising. Also, I don't see you bitching about what the Bellas are doing to her

Maryse has CHARISMA, Eve does not. Maryse is SEXY, Eve is not. Maryse is a decent wrestler when she tries, Eve is a sloppy and botchy wrestler when she tries. Maryse > Eve. smile
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 7:06 pm

I dont get how i'm supposed to be insulted. Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 79573

only an idiot will call maryse obese....you need a better nickname for her..something that makes a little sense..like:

Michelle McTwigglet (McTaker)
Piggie James

and I will call stEVE stEVE as much as I want. she's ugly. lol

and you try to compare Maryse with stEVE but stEVE doesnt have the charisma Maryse does. stEVE is like Kelly without that goofy grin...just a bland boring face with no real character.

stEVE
stEVE
stEVE
stEVE
stEVE
stEVE
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 7:07 pm

He stole the Obese thing from Silver Coyote anyway
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 7:13 pm

These people on my list showed up already and how much i ranked them:
8 Debra
14 Maryse
17 Sherri Martell
21 Christy Hemme
22 Molly Holly
24 Angelina Love
25 MsChif
28 Rain
30 Madusa/Alundra Blayz
31 Dawn Marie
32 Torrie Wilson
33 Brooke Adams
34 Sable
35 Traci Brooks
37 Madison Rayne
38 Jacqueline
40 Serena Deeb
45 Sara del Rey
47 Alicia Fox

And these are other ladies i ranked, whom already out of the contention to even be mentioned on this list:
3 Kyoko Kimura
4 The Jumping Bomb Angels
5 April Hunter
6 Francine
7 Sunny
9 Velvet McIntyre
10 Santana Garret
11 Desire
12 Jessie McKay
13 Amy Weber
15 Beulah MCGuillcutty
18 Aja Kong
19 Leilani Kai
20 Judy Martin
39 Miss Elizabeth
42 Kristal Marshall
43 Cherry
44 Trinity
46 Ivory
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 7:13 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
Prince Blue wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:

Oh wah, get over it! :P I would've liked it even if it wasn't Melina who beat her because it was suppose to be surprising. Also, I don't see you bitching about what the Bellas are doing to her

Maryse has CHARISMA, Eve does not. Maryse is SEXY, Eve is not. Maryse is a decent wrestler when she tries, Eve is a sloppy and botchy wrestler when she tries. Maryse > Eve. smile

First offLOL! *clears throat* Eve is just as sexy, sorry but not everyone finds the oompa loompa sexy, sowwy to break it to you sad

Maryse on SD was a decent wrestler as was Eve, anyone who goes to the blue brand is decent, they suck on Raw, even I'm disappointed in her Raw performance sad I can hate on Maryse and Kelly but at least I can give them credit and say they are good when they are actually good, you can't seriously sit there and say that Eve is always some sloppy and botchy wrestler :ewwa:

as for the Bellas, have you been reading my Superstars posts? I've been going insane, I want Jillian to finally win a match, I love the twins but they can get annoying really quick (like they were in 2008)

Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 7:14 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
I dont get how i'm supposed to be insulted. Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 79573

only an idiot will call maryse obese....you need a better nickname for her..something that makes a little sense..like:

Michelle McTwigglet (McTaker)
Piggie James

and I will call stEVE stEVE as much as I want. she's ugly. lol

and you try to compare Maryse with stEVE but stEVE doesnt have the charisma Maryse does. stEVE is like Kelly without that goofy grin...just a bland boring face with no real character.

stEVE
stEVE
stEVE
stEVE
stEVE
stEVE
Obeyse kind of rhymes with Maryse so there goes that tommy gun I do need a better nickname though and I will find one love
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 7:16 pm

How about Ms. Whenever she tries to kick someone she falls on her ass?? It's something Maryse always does.

I like Maryse, Alicia & Eve Equally, so screw you mofo's :ass:
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 7:17 pm

Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 538892
stEVE sucks shifty
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 7:19 pm

who falls on their ass whilst trying to kick?
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 7:19 pm

Eve is usually just sloppy and botchy, she never connects right with any of her moves. The only credit I've given to her was her ppv match with Maryse which turned out to be decent

And I'm sure if you talk to Eve she'll let you see her wiener
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 7:22 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
stEVE sucks shifty
Eve will become a crisp wrestler in a few years and will glady take Lita's torch, it's not hard to take a sloppy ass wrestler's torch, with alot more training Eve is going to be something great.

Eve > Lita!

Twisted Evil

oh yes, I went there!
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 7:22 pm

"UNAMERICAN" LL wrote:

Ms. Maryse herself, even on her day on SD.

She even brought back her crazy as Back Superkick thingy....fell again..but it's soo damn cute. I'm in love

Just like when Eve bumps into the ropes or misses a dropkick...it's soooo adorable I'm in love
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

stEVE is so on LayCools hit list

as is seabiscuit and insect face
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 7:23 pm

kevin that name is too long

you need something short and sweet

people arent going to want to type that out each time lol
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 7:24 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
Eve is usually just sloppy and botchy, she never connects right with any of her moves. The only credit I've given to her was her ppv match with Maryse which turned out to be decent

I'm sure it won't be as big as Horselina's, you know what they say about horses im innocent

lol @ this rofl catfight
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 7:24 pm

Prince Blue wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
stEVE sucks shifty
Eve will become a crisp wrestler in a few years and will glady take Lita's torch, it's not hard to take a sloppy ass wrestler's torch, with alot more training Eve is going to be something great.

Eve > Lita!

Twisted Evil

oh yes, I went there!

Stop pulling shit out of your ass Blue, we all know it's true...just like Maryse > Trish.

Maryse & Eve are the future, deal with it shifty
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

"UNAMERICAN" LL wrote:
stEVE is so on LayCools hit list

as is seabiscuit and insect face

I dont think stEVE is ever going back to SD
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 7:25 pm

"UNAMERICAN" Kiwi wrote:
"UNAMERICAN" LL wrote:

Ms. Maryse herself, even on her day on SD.

She even brought back her crazy as Back Superkick thingy....fell again..but it's soo damn cute. I'm in love

Just like when Eve bumps into the ropes or misses a dropkick...it's soooo adorable I'm in love

LOL @ you liking them both equally hilarious
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 7:26 pm

Prince Blue wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:

I'm sure it won't be as big as Horselina's, you know what they say about horses im innocent

lol @ this rofl catfight

First you steel the Obyse jokes....now my Seabuscuit Jokes???? Ugh be Original for a change blue Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 7:26 pm

Prince Blue wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
stEVE sucks shifty

Eve > Lita!

Twisted Evil

oh yes, I went there!

she wont get anywhere with slow-motion moonsaults. Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 773246
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

Wow Blue, you're an even bigger mark than I thought. If Eve wants to be Lita she's gotta try to pull off the moonsault right first

LMAO @ Horselina. Good one, still beats being a man like stEVE.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

lol at Maryse and Eve botching being adorable yet a diva who never really botches, yet is still a little sloppy is considered evil

Last edited by "UNAMERICAN" LL on Sat 10 Jul 2010, 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 7:29 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
Wow Blue, you're an even bigger mark than I thought. If Eve wants to be Lita she's gotta try to pull off the moonsault right first

LMAO @ Horselina. Good one, still beats being a man like stEVE.

Before you continue, i would like to point out through her entire career, Lita has never pulled out a good moonsault, Kurt Angle had some nice moonsaults, great height, great excecution.

So it would take Eve one good moonsault to triumf Lita......just saying shifty
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 7:30 pm

"UNAMERICAN" Kiwi wrote:
Prince Blue wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:

lol @ this rofl catfight

First you steel the Obyse jokes....now my Seabuscuit Jokes???? Ugh be Original for a change blue Rolling Eyes
It's not stealing! I always thought she looked like a horse (but a cute one) hilarious

@ Vixen at least Eve is taking her time being a slowpoke, she will hardly get injured or be as injury prone as the almight DUMBASS! :ooh la la:

@ Minterz being a man is alot better then being a farm animal sad

LOL! I'm kind of having fun Shocked
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 7:31 pm

Litas moonsaults were not technically great, but a lot of them always made me awwww, because about 95% of the time it looks like any second shes gonna not flip over fully and break her neck
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 7:31 pm

I actually liked Lita's moonsaults, thats why it hurts my eyes to see Eve attempt one

Blue, being a gorgeous horse is better than being an ugly man. Poor stEVE
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 7:32 pm

stEVE cant pull off a moonsault correctly if the shit is in slow motion in real time.

just like her "run in" took like 20 minutes to happen..

dont ask stEVE to back you up in a fight, it'll take her a week just to get to the scene Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 773246

atleast with Lita there's a chance she screwed someone who knows the person you are fighting..so she can smooth things over for ya lol
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 7:34 pm

Vix, that's why they took the belt off stEVE. They realized they made a mistake trying to push someone who takes a gazillion years to do anything.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 7:34 pm

"UNAMERICAN" LL wrote:
Litas moonsaults were not technically great, but a lot of them always made me awwww, because about 95% of the time it looks like any second shes gonna not flip over fully and break her neck

That's it, she just flipped and hopes she turned over, they were always sloppy, never a fan of them, which is why i was happy she started using the DDT, moonsautls were never her thing, she just fucked up all of them.

I've seen Jillian perform one, and it was better then any Lita ever used shifty

in conclusion, Kurt Angle's were amazing.....Lita's were pieces of crap :ass:
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 7:36 pm

I've only seen Kurt actually hit his moonsault twice.

once on Benoit and then the time he broke Hardcore Holly's arm lol

stEVE takes too long to get the simplest things done..like run to the ring....or a moonsault. you'll be standig there looking at your watch like "hurry the fuck up!"
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 7:37 pm

The only way to end this discussion:

Eve > Lita
maryse > Trish
Alicia > Jazz
Layla > ivory
Kelly > Stacey
Tiffany > Torrie
Michelle > Dawn
The Bellas > PMS
Rosa > Ashley

They are the future......deal with it shifty
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 7:40 pm

yeah right, Kevin

Maryse isnt about to meet or surpass Trish on any level.

Eve isnt fit to lace Lita's boots.

the divas these days wont ever out do the past. especially with this kid-friendly PG nonsense.

i want a fourway diva table match.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 7:46 pm

Alicia = Jazz eerrrr what

and i kinda see a similarity between Layla and Ivory
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 7:49 pm

I couldn't find any tall women who are all woopy to compare her too.....so did a little racial profiling and compared her to the black one.....so sue me shifty
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 7:52 pm

"UNAMERICAN" Kiwi wrote:
I couldn't find any tall women who are all woopy to compare her too.....so did a little racial profiling and compared her to the black one.....so sue me shifty

Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 344423
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 8:31 pm

I had all but Mcshif on my list! So I guess that is good but I wanted Stephanie to do better.

Jillian getting so much love was kinda shocking but good for her.

I hope this means that Jazz and Ivory made it to the top 19 because I have yet to see them and I rated them in the top 10-19 so hopefully others gave them some love.

Now with these people out of the way [none I really though would win] I still think Melina will win. Either her or Trish/Lita/Beth. Maybe Mickie but I don't know for sure. As long as someone in my all time top 10 wins I will be satisfied as well as a couple of my favorite divas taking spots in the top 10!
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 8:34 pm

Well as you can see 1 from my top 10 listed, while 7 of them won't even be ranked, so meh....once my Hunny Buns and Lacey show up..i'm pretty much down with this list, since it's the only 2 people in my top 10 left shifty
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 12:33 am

King Silva wrote:

I hope this means that Jazz and Ivory made it to the top 19 because I have yet to see them and I rated them in the top 10-19 so hopefully others gave them some love.

i hope ivory does. i dont remember where i ranked some of them.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 1:36 pm

Beth winnning this will be awesome. <3

Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 3:25 am

well Kevin, there's lacey

still waiting on Melissa

Melina didnt make the top 10 which is shocking.

Layla is lower than expected as well.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 3:34 am

Told you Melina wasn't winning, there's more people who don't like her

Nice to see Lacey! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion   Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dazzling Divas: Top 50 Favorite ladies of Wrestling Discussion
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next