Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greatest TV Show [2000-2009] to Win Prime Time Emmy For Oustanding Comedy Series is..?

Go down 
5 posters

What is the Greatest Emmy Winning Show for Outstanding Comedy Series?
2000: Will & Grace
Greatest TV Show [2000-2009] to Win Prime Time Emmy For Oustanding Comedy Series is..? Vote_lcap 25% Greatest TV Show [2000-2009] to Win Prime Time Emmy For Oustanding Comedy Series is..? Vote_rcap
 25%  [ 1 ]
2001: Sex and The City
Greatest TV Show [2000-2009] to Win Prime Time Emmy For Oustanding Comedy Series is..? Vote_lcap 25% Greatest TV Show [2000-2009] to Win Prime Time Emmy For Oustanding Comedy Series is..? Vote_rcap
 25%  [ 1 ]
2002: Friends
 25%  [ 1 ]
2003: Everybody Loves Raymond
Greatest TV Show [2000-2009] to Win Prime Time Emmy For Oustanding Comedy Series is..? Vote_lcap 0% Greatest TV Show [2000-2009] to Win Prime Time Emmy For Oustanding Comedy Series is..? Vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
2004: Arrested Development
Greatest TV Show [2000-2009] to Win Prime Time Emmy For Oustanding Comedy Series is..? Vote_lcap 0% Greatest TV Show [2000-2009] to Win Prime Time Emmy For Oustanding Comedy Series is..? Vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
2005: Everybody Loves Raymond
 0%  [ 0 ]
2006: The Office
 0%  [ 0 ]
2007: 30 Rock
 25%  [ 1 ]
2008: 30 Rock
 0%  [ 0 ]
2009: 30 Rock
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Greatest TV Show [2000-2009] to Win Prime Time Emmy For Oustanding Comedy Series is..? Empty
PostSubject: Greatest TV Show [2000-2009] to Win Prime Time Emmy For Oustanding Comedy Series is..?   Greatest TV Show [2000-2009] to Win Prime Time Emmy For Oustanding Comedy Series is..? EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 7:11 am

So I did one of these polls for most of the Oscar awards and Best Drama Series from the Primetime Emmys.

Now it is on to the Best Comedy Series of the 2000's.

So please vote for your favorite and say what your top 3 comedies from the 10 winners is.

Like last time there are some repeat winners.

Looks like 30 Rock is not letting anyone else have the spotlight. Greatest TV Show [2000-2009] to Win Prime Time Emmy For Oustanding Comedy Series is..? Icon_rolleyes

But vote and discuss what shows you watch if any and what ones you think deserved or did not deserve to win.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Greatest TV Show [2000-2009] to Win Prime Time Emmy For Oustanding Comedy Series is..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest TV Show [2000-2009] to Win Prime Time Emmy For Oustanding Comedy Series is..?   Greatest TV Show [2000-2009] to Win Prime Time Emmy For Oustanding Comedy Series is..? EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 7:28 am

30 Rock & Will & Grace are two of the best comedies to win this award. Everybody Likes Raymond comes in at a close third place.

Hated Friends...i was never into that show, Sex and The City was only usefull for it's occasional butt shots and never saw Arrested Development.

This Year, Weeds or Glee is going home with this award and that makes me super happy. If not them Party Down or The Big Bang Theory, or 30 Rock could pull out a surprise and win it again. But those are my top 5 picks for this year.

Last edited by United States of Kiwi on Sat 26 Jun 2010, 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Greatest TV Show [2000-2009] to Win Prime Time Emmy For Oustanding Comedy Series is..?   Greatest TV Show [2000-2009] to Win Prime Time Emmy For Oustanding Comedy Series is..? EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 7:43 am

I actually like Sex and the City and Friends the most of the 10 winners.

'Sex' got my lone vote but in my other forum where I posted this I can choose three so I will vote for SITC, Friends, and I guess ELR just because I watched that a little bit.

I never really watched 30 Rock or The Office. And I am not really interested in Will & Grace or Arrested Development.

And if you are correct then I would be so happy to see Weeds win Best Comedy. If not that then Glee would be awesome. Just not 30 Rock! Don't make it another Fraiser! 5x winner in a row!
Greatest TV Show [2000-2009] to Win Prime Time Emmy For Oustanding Comedy Series is..? 747915
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Greatest TV Show [2000-2009] to Win Prime Time Emmy For Oustanding Comedy Series is..?   Greatest TV Show [2000-2009] to Win Prime Time Emmy For Oustanding Comedy Series is..? EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 11:31 am

2000?? Perfect win Will & Grace won, Frasier would have been good as well. Not to keen on Friends and so so on Sex & The City so the win was good. Everybody loves Raymond winning would have bothered me either.

2001?? No Friends....soo YAY, same nominees with the exception of friends and Malcolm In The Middle got a nod. Was happy for them. Ehh SATC won...meh

2002?? I would have actually loved Curb Your Enthousiasm win this year. No Frasier or Malcom and Friends came back and actually won BLEH

2003?? Raymond got its first win soo YAY, same 5 shows again.

2004?? Arrested Development came in and stole the show, not keen on the win BUT it was a change.

2005??As happy as i was for Raymond and Scrubs finally got some recognation, Desperate Housewives had to win this one, it was the only strong season to win it that year. They will never get nominated or win this ever.

2006??The Office?? Still not a fan of this show at all.

2007?? Was out with the old and on with the new Entourage, Ugly Betty, 30 Rock all got it great. WOuldn't have minded anyone win this...except The Office

2008?? Curb Your Enthousasm came back and tossed out Ugly Betty and fell short. Again anyone was worthy except The office.

2009?? First Time it was expanded to 7 nominees and Weeds, Family Guy (Which was a shocker), Flight of the Chonchord, How I Met Your Mother all got their first nomination in this category and usua suspects Entourage, The Office & 30 Rock again dominated.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Greatest TV Show [2000-2009] to Win Prime Time Emmy For Oustanding Comedy Series is..?   Greatest TV Show [2000-2009] to Win Prime Time Emmy For Oustanding Comedy Series is..? EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 6:45 pm

LOL @ Glee winning, it's a funny show but Modern Family is the dark horse <3

I FUCKING HATE 30 ROCK!

Never got into Everybody Loves Raymond

Friends or Will & Grace for me <3
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Greatest TV Show [2000-2009] to Win Prime Time Emmy For Oustanding Comedy Series is..?   Greatest TV Show [2000-2009] to Win Prime Time Emmy For Oustanding Comedy Series is..? EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 6:46 pm

Will & Grace! I love Jack and Karin!!
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Greatest TV Show [2000-2009] to Win Prime Time Emmy For Oustanding Comedy Series is..?   Greatest TV Show [2000-2009] to Win Prime Time Emmy For Oustanding Comedy Series is..? EmptySun 27 Jun 2010, 1:36 am

i love will & grace. as well as friends and sex in the city. the rest not too much
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Greatest TV Show [2000-2009] to Win Prime Time Emmy For Oustanding Comedy Series is..?   Greatest TV Show [2000-2009] to Win Prime Time Emmy For Oustanding Comedy Series is..? EmptySun 27 Jun 2010, 4:56 am

Prince Blue wrote:
LOL @ Glee winning, it's a funny show but Modern Family is the dark horse <3

Modern family can rot in hell for all i care

I LOVE KAREN WALKER!!! I WOULD LOVE HER TO BE MY FIRST EX-WIFE!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greatest TV Show [2000-2009] to Win Prime Time Emmy For Oustanding Comedy Series is..?   Greatest TV Show [2000-2009] to Win Prime Time Emmy For Oustanding Comedy Series is..? Empty

Back to top Go down

Greatest TV Show [2000-2009] to Win Prime Time Emmy For Oustanding Comedy Series is..?
Page 1 of 1