Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breakout PPV

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Breakout PPV Empty
PostSubject: Breakout PPV   Breakout PPV EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 10:36 am

Breakout PPV BREAKOUT

MATCH 1: FOR THE WOMENS TAG CHAMPIONSHIP
Un Americanz vs. Red Bombshells
Angelina and Maria are in the ring to start this thing off. Angelina begins taunting Maria, using cutting motions. Maria has had enough, running at Angelina and hitting a lou thes press! She doesn't get off though, continuing to slam Angelina's head into the mat. Angelina pushes her off, and rolls to the ropes, signalling for a time out. Maria tries running towards her, but the ref prevents her from doing so. Maria finally ignores the ref, and dropkicks Angelina through the ropes, and onto the mat! As Angelina gets to her feet, Maria grabs her through the ropes by the hair, but Angelina gets on the apron and counters into a neckbreaker on the ropes! She gets back into the ring and begins taunting, before throwing Maria by the hair across the ring! She kicks Maria in the head softly numerous times, before tagging in Maryse. The two hit a double facebuster on Maria, but only get a 2 count!

Maryse picks Maria up, and lifts her up into a spinning backbreaker, but once again, only a 2 count. She gets on top of Maria and applies a camel clutch, as the fans cheer Maria on. Maria lifts Maryse up, and slams back down onto her, and both women are down! After a moment or two, Maria gets the hot tag on Christy, and Maryse to Angelina! Christy enters and hits a clothesline on Angelina! She then runs at the ropes and delivers a facecrusher, but Maryse breaks up the pin attempt! Christy grabs Maryse by the hair, and Maria dives onto her from the top rope! Christy then tags in Maria, and goes to the top rope, with Maria holding Angelina on the mat. Christy signals for the FFS, but Maryse runs at the rope and pushes Christy to the outside! Maria clotheslines Angelina over the top rope, as Angelina comes out of nowhere with a bicycle kick! 1...2.....Kick out!! Angelina is stunned. She picks Maria up and goes for the Lights Out, but Maria reverses into a small package! 1....2....Kick out! Maria goes for a running bulldog, but Angelina throws her into the referee! Maryse then comes through the ropes and sprays hairspray in Maria's eyes, allowing Angelina to hit the Lights Out, and score the victory!
Winners and first ever tag champions: Un Americanz.

Beth Phoenix is backstage, being interviewed.

Interviewer: We just witnessed the crowning of the first ever womens tag team champions. Does this make you feel more nervous heading into such a similar atmosphere?

Beth: Not really. I know I'm going to go out there and prove why I'm the Glamazon, and the best at what I do in the ring. Its a huge opportunity though. I don't just have the opportunity to become a world champion, but I have an opportunity to become the first ever womens champion in this company. A lot is at stake.

Interviewer: Well good luck...We are looking foward to seeing such an epic encounter.

Beth: Thanks. I won't let anyone down.

MATCH 2: MELINA VS MICKIE JAMES
The two begin with a lockup, with Mickie getting Melina into a headlock, followed into a takedown! The two stare down eachother, and get into each other's faces, leading Melina to shove her in the cheek. Mickie returns the insult with a blow to the head, followed by a midsection kick. She goes for the early win with a Mickie DDT, but Melina slams her into the turnbuckle. She goes to charge at Mickie, but is hit with an elbow, then Mickie sets up the Mick-a-rana, with Melina falling through the ropes and onto the mat. Mickie gets onto the other side of the ropes, and jumps down onto Melina with a thesz press! She picks Melina up, and throws her over the announce table, and onto the other side! The referee is warning Mickie to get in the ring. She gets back in, but then decides to exit again, this time getting a chair. She then slams a chair over the back of Melina, and the ref calls for a DQ! But she doesn't stop the assault, as she hits Melina again, this time over the head! To end matters, she throws Melina into the barricade hard, as the fans cheer her on!
Winner: Melina Perez.

Backstage, the Un Americanz are celebrating their huge victory, holding their titles with complete pride, and screaming like crazy. They are shown going into a limizine with rich men in suits with martini's for them also hoppping in. The limo finally drives off.

MATCH 3: ALICIA FOX VS EVE
The two quickly lock up, with Alicia Fox shoving Eve to the mat, then taunting the crowd. Eve gets back to her feet, and throws Alicia to the mat by her hair! She then hits two consequetive dropkicks on Alicia, and Alicia rolls out of the ring. Eve runs out after her, but Alicia throws her into the barricade! She goes for a kick, but Eve moves, causing Alicia to crash into the barricade hard! She falls to the floor, holding her leg in pain, as Eve picks her back up. Eve goes to throw her into the ring, but Alicia elbows her in the head, and rolls her in. She kicks Alicia in the head, and turns her head facing the ground. Alicia hops onto the barricade, and jumps off of it, hitting a scissors kick! Eve falls to the outside, and Alicia quickly picks her up, and places her in the ring for the pin. 1....2.....Kick out! Alicia is stunned, and begins complaining to the referee. This allows Eve to roll Alicia up, but only for a two count! Alicia quickly kicks her in the gut, and whips her into the ropes, but Eve flips over her, and hits a neckbreaker! She moves Alicia closer to the turnbuckle, and climbs for the moonsault. However Eve takes too long, and Alicia pushes Eve, causing her to get hit between the two ropes on the turnbuckle! Alicia then pulls Eve's head foward, and drives it hard into the mat with a DDT! And its over!
Winner: Alicia Fox.

After the match, the debuting diva Tiffany comes onto the stage with a smile, clapping at the result. Alicia stares her down, looking rather confused.

In Ring Segment
Vickie Guerrero is in the ring now, demanding the fans attention.

Vickie: Excuse me! I said excuse me!! Excuse me! How dare you! I have something I would like to say, and would like to have your....EXCUSE ME!!

The fans boo Vickie like crazy.

Vickie: It is a crime for Laycool to be ignored the way they have been. It is obvious if given the proper chance, they would have won the tag tournament and been crowned your first ever champions already. But of course, that didn't happen. Then Michelle gets thrown into a last minute match, I don't think so! I am not leaving this ring, until I get what I want.

Lita's music hits, and she makes her way down to the ring as the fans roar!

Lita: Vickie...Do you ever shut the hell up? I was backstage doing more important things, but instead I have to come out and deal with you? Again might I add.

Vickie: Excuse me, excuse me Lita. I think you need to do your job better, and stop ignoring the most talented women you have on the roster. I mean Beth Phoenix vs Tara? Eww, nobody wants to watch that garbage. What they want to see is Michelle McCool and Layla as champions!

Lita looks at the crowd with a stupid look on her face.

Lita: Do you guys wanna see Laycool as champions?

The fans pop a huge "NO!"

Lita: Theres your answer Vickie. Now I've got better things to do...

Lita leaves the ring, leaving a shocked Vickie, looking rather disappointed and angry.

BACKSTAGE SEGMENT
Michelle McCool is shown walking backstage, when Katie approaches her from behind.

Katie: Michelle...I know we are facing eachother in the ring later on tonight in a fatal four way, but I'd like to suggest something for you to think about. We both hate Gail Kim and Natayla, and I'm sure you as well as me feel they didn't deserve an opportunity for the womens championship. It just wouldn't look good for us if one of them won tonight, would it?

Michelle: Katie, you actually have a point. If we work together and eliminate them, then its down to two women deserving of an opportunity at gold. But of course you know if that happens, I'm taking the win.

Katie: If thats what you think is going to happen.

Michelle: Are you saying that I won't be winning?

Katie: All I'm saying is I've got your back. But I can just as easily stab your back, if need be. I'll see you out there Michelle. I'm really looking foward to this match.

MATCH 4: CAREER VS CAREER LADDER MATCH
Jillian vs Serena
Jillian is in the ring, when Serena enters, with a microphone.

Serena: Jillian...Tonight is the night I take you out of Friday Night Mayhem forever. Do you know how much that pleases me? Its such a thrill. I finally get to rid this company of someone who doesn't know when to stop with her addiction. Yeah, I see it Jillian. I know what you used to be, and how you tried using all that makeup and surgery to cover it up. But you know what, it doesn't fix the problem does it? The only solution to your painful addiction is to be put down..By me, tonight. With no career, you will learn the hard way what your addiction does to you.

Serena then throws the microphone at Jillian, and throws her out of the ring! She quickly exits the ring, and begins kicking Jillian hard in the back, before grabbing a ladder from ringside, and bringing it inside the ring. She sets it up, and begins climbing, until she finally reaches the top. She raises her hand in celebration as the fans boo her like crazy, but Jillian comes off the top rope with a missile dropkick, sending Serena into the ropes! Jillian runs at Serena, and begins punching her hard in the head, before throwing her into the ladder! She then sets up the ladder in the other corner, and whips Serena into it. Jillian then delivers her handspring into a splash onto Serena in the corner, but Serena moves, and Jillian crashes hard into the ladder! Serena sets the ladder back up and tries climbing, but Jillian grabs her by the foot, and pulls her down. Jillian then begins climbing, but Serena climbs up the other side. The two exchange blows, until Serena slams Jillian's head into the top of the ladder, with Jillian now bleeding!

Serena then attempts for a GTS, but Jillian elbows her in the head. She then flips over Serena, hitting her with a sunset powerbomb off of the ladder! Both divas take a while to get back to the fans, as Jillian gets a "that was awesome!" chant from the crowd. Jillian goes for a facebuster, but Serena reverses, and lifts her up in powerbomb posistion, before throwing her hard into the ladder, over her head! Jillian however catches onto the ladder, and kicks Serena in the head. She goes up higher, before hitting a diving moonsault half way off of the ladder! After a moment Jillian proceeds to climbing the ladder to get to the contract hanging from above, but Serena grabs the ladder, and pushes it sideways, with Jillian falling off, and out of the ring! Serena then begins climbing, until she finally makes it to the top, and reaches out for the briefcase. She successfully grabs hold of it, and begins to unlock it from the hook, but Jillian is back in the ring, and pulls Serena off of the ladder, and hits a clothesline! Jillian then gets creative, placing Serena in between the now fallen ladder, and crunching her with the top of it. She then steps back, and hits a handspring splash onto the ladder with Serena sandwiched inside of! Jillian then picks the ladder up, and begins to climb, finally making it to the top, before pulling down the briefcase, and retaining her contract!
Winner: Jillian.

MATCH 5: FATAL FOUR WAY
Gail Kim vs Michelle McCool vs Natalya vs Katie Lea
The four divas stare eachother down, with Michelle and Katie quickly attacking Gail Kim, and throwing her out of the ring. They then proceed to attack Natalya, who was ready for them, beginning to exchange punches with them. However the duo quickly get the advantage over Natalya, and hit a double suplex! Gail tries getting back in, but Michelle dropicks her back to the mat outside. Natalya tries coming back, but Katie kicks her hard in the head. The two whip Natalya into the turnbuckle, and Michelle runs at her, but Natalya kicks her in the head, then clotheslines the charging Katie Lea! Natalya then hits a back suplex on Michelle, but only gets a 2 count! Gail Kim then dives off of the turnbuckle, with a missile dropkick on Natalya, sending her to the outside. Gail whips both divas into the corner, and charges at them both, shoulder thrusting them, and ending up on the outside. However Natalya pulls at her leg, but Gail kicks it away, and hits a springboard crossbody to the outside onto Natalya! Michelle and Katie stare eachother down, and Michelle looks to go get one of the other two divas, but Katie rolls her up! 1...2..Kick out! Michelle follows up by kicking Katie hard in the head! She then delivers a powerful Faith Breaker, and Katie rolls out to the outside.

Michelle grabs Gail by the hair, pulling her into the ring. But Gail quickly reverses into the Eat Defeat! 1...2...Natalya breaks up the pin! Gail runs at Natalya, but eats a discus clothesline! Natalya then locks the sharpshooter in on Michelle! Michelle looks to be tapping, when Katie hits Natalya hard from behind, and throws her out of the ring. Gail then charges at Katie, and hits a neckbreaker slam! 1....2..Kick out! Gail goes high risk again, but Katie throws her off the rope, onto the outside, landing on Natalya! Michelle is stalking Katie, and as Katie turns, Michelle hits a hard boot to Katie's face! 1....2....3!
Winner: Michelle McCool.

MAIN EVENT FOR THE WORLD WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP
Beth Phoenix vs Tara
The two fierce divas stare eachother down, before the two begin in a test of strength. Beth gets the advantage in power, however Tara kicks her in the gut, and clotheslines her to the floor! Tara picks Beth up and whips her into the ropes, however Beth returns the exchange with a powerful elbow block! Beth whips Tara into the turnbuckle and runs at her, however Tara knees her in the head, then applies the Tarantula on Beth on the ropes. Beth uses her strength to quickly break out of the hold, throwing Tara to the mat outside! Tara stares up at Beth Phoenix, before slowly making her way into the ring.

Tara dodges a grapple from Beth, and grips her from behind, before lifting her up and throwing her to the mat. She then applies a reverse chinlock on Beth. The fans pop for Beth, allowing Beth to escape the hold moments later. The two exchange in a battle of punches, with Beth getting the advantage. Beth picks Tara up and bounces her off the ropes and into a suplex! 1..2...Kick out! Beth gets to her feet and picks Tara up, who once again kicks Beth in the gut, and throws her to the mat by the hair. Tara then hits a standing moonsault on Beth, only for a two count! Tara then tries for the Widows Peak, but Beth lifts her over her head, into the mat behind her. Beth goes high risk, diving down onto Tara with a clothesline! 1...2...Kick out! Beth starts to show frustration, as she picks up Tara, and lifts her onto the top rope for a superplex. However Tara attacks the head of Beth, before kicking her off of the rope, and getting off herself. Tara follows it up with a slingshot legdrop onto the back of Beth's head! 1....2...Kick out! Tara screams at the referee to count faster, before attacking Beth yet again. Tara goes for a clothesline on Beth, but Beth dodges, and Tara decks the referee! Tara hits a powerful knee to Beth's gut, before exiting the ring, and grabbing a chair. She reenters the ring, and looks to hit Beth with the chair, but Beth moves, and kicks Tara in the gut. Beth then twists Tara around, and hits the Glam Slam! She goes for the cover, but the referee is yet to wake up. Beth tries waking the ref up, but to no avail. Beth turns around to recieve a chairshot to the gut from Tara, followed by a knee to the head, with Tara's kneebrace impacting hard into Beth's skull! The ref begins to wake up, and counts the pinfall, with Beth unable to break loose.
Winner and first ever World Womens Champion: Tara.
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Latin & Ballroom Dancing
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish,Torrie,Maryse,Laycool
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail,Angelina,Sarita,Kong,Madison
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Breakout PPV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakout PPV   Breakout PPV EmptyThu 05 Aug 2010, 6:15 am

I just realised that I picked who to win but didnt check the results..sorry X Teary Eyed

Love that Gail poster..u made it urself?? Maybe the font shouldn't have been yellow though.

Thank god the right team won. I don't like Maria even when she's in an e-fed. hahaha. Hopefully u're not thinking of letting UnAmericanz drop the titles later.

Wished the four way could have gone longer.

Love how the matches are so detailed. Must have taken u a very long time to write them. So good job. Looking forward to your future updates.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Breakout PPV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakout PPV   Breakout PPV EmptyThu 05 Aug 2010, 6:23 am

Thanks. And yeah, I didn't really like the font I did either.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Breakout PPV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakout PPV   Breakout PPV EmptyThu 05 Aug 2010, 6:35 am

this was a really good ppv
the tag match and the main event were deffo my favourites
the Melina and Mickie one was awsome, even though Melina won
Alicia Eve was also pretty good
the fatal four way rocked, so glad McCool won
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Breakout PPV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakout PPV   Breakout PPV EmptyThu 05 Aug 2010, 7:24 am

I personally loved the Tag Match opening the show.

Not to keen on some winners (Michelle, Melina & Tara) but the matches were good.

So does this mean Serena is gone? Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Breakout PPV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakout PPV   Breakout PPV EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 12:39 am

that poster is awesome. great ppv. yay for the unamericanz. lol lita telling vickie off. the fatal four way was awesome. yay for tara winning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breakout PPV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakout PPV   Breakout PPV Empty

Back to top Go down

Breakout PPV
Page 1 of 1