Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shocking Revelations

Go down 
+10
KTV-Time
Princess Keri
CruxisAngel
C.O.C.O
Queen Mintz
Venom
janine
The LL Father
The Sexy Vixen
X
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Shocking Revelations Empty
PostSubject: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 11:52 am

Thought this might be a bit interesting, a way of getting to know members here even more closely. Just name as many facts about you that nobody (or most) on the forum don't know, that will possibly shock them, as they assumed differently or so forth...If you don't wanna get too personal, thats alright.

• Never officially been in a serious relelationship with anyone (not counting year 7 girlfriends).
  • I didn't kiss anyone until I was eighteen
  • I'm a virgin (I think most knew that though lol).
  • I used to dress up as Xena Shocking Revelations 773246
  • I don't have any really close guy friends (the type you can tell anything to).
  • I had a counselling session at my school when I was going through depression
  • I have never had a family holiday
  • I have never raised my voice at anyone
  • I have never got into a physical fight with anyone
  • I can't look at a knife without thinking of hurting myself with it
  • I can't straight out reject anyone in any way
  • I have always wanted my name to be Zane (it was the second choice)
  • I don't show excitement anymore (I dunno why).
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 1:50 pm

-When I was 17 my mom kicked me out and I spent half of my high school senior year living on the street.
-I dont have any friends in real life. People stopped hanging out after I had my daughter.
- Women make me feel inferior...all women...i compare myself to them and i never measure up.
-I've been engaged before but realized he wasnt the guy for me
-ive been beaten and hit by ex boyfriends...another reason i miss my big brother. he'd be right there to straighten out a guy who puts his hands on me.
-I've been involved in a threesome before.
-I dont know how to drive. I live relatively close to everything so i prefer to walk or take the bus during the winter.

I was molested and raped when i was 5. it's led to me having loads of social anxiety issues. i have depression and my doctor thinks I am bipolar. It's a big reason why i want to work with children as a counselor because when this happened to me, i had no one. my mom didnt believe me when i told her so i had to handle it alone...i had nightmares for years about it and still do on occasion.
that's all Shocking Revelations 79573

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Mon 12 Jul 2010, 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 2:33 pm

i hate Layla
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 2:38 pm

~I NEVER Had sex
~I like to scoop up poop at work and at the animal shelters I used to vollentter at. What makes me like it is the fact Im cleaning the yard for the doggies so they can run and play. I think its thereputic. lol
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 2:39 pm

I wish people in my neighborhood would clean up after their dogs. If I had a dog, I would.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 2:41 pm

- I don't play many video games. I think they're the biggest waste of life.
- My current boyfriend and I met through a friend on the internet and we brought our relationship outside of it. We try to see each other whenever we can since we live so close. (:
- I used to have the biggest fear of public speaking, to the point where I'd choose death as another option.
- I can't really draw.

That's all I can think of. xD!
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 3:18 pm

I lost the one person I cared about the most and the one who I could always count on, my dad, in 95.

I have social anxiety, it's hard for me to be around strangers and even harder to talk to them especially at restaurants.

I only have one true friend offline and another friend who I can't really rely on much.

When I was 17 I dated a 14 year old who only cared about weed and sex. I wasn't ready for sex but he pressured me into it so once we tried and I only lasted about 15 seconds because of the pain so he stopped. I still consider myself a virgin after that night and no one will change my mind!

When I was in 8th grade I had a crush on a boy at school and always stared at him, knew where his locker was and everything. Even wrote him a note pretending to be his gf saying that she was breaking up with him. It obviously didn't work since he ended up talking to her. Knew his address, knew his phone number. This continued in high school where I would always walk home(lived 5 minutes up the road)if he weren't there. I even skipped my study hall to go down to his lunch period. His mom finally told the assistant principal and I got in trouble for that and for skipping so I had to stay in a room all day, basically like detention. I ended up going to night school because I skipped too much and I told the lady it was because of him, which was somewhat true as well.

I also did some of the same stuff to another guy who lived up the road, there was a CVS right next to his house and I'd go there just to sit and wait for him to come out. He actually beat me up or his version of beating up(just knocked me on the ground and started gently punching my head) and took my cd player and broke it, one of my friends was watching the whole time and didn't do anything.

I currently have a bf who I met through a friend on MSN, he lives in Virginia and we've seen each other in person twice

I don't know how to drive and due to my anxiety I never want to learn
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 3:21 pm

Wow Mintz. Sorry to hear that, hun

But, since you feel comfortable enough to open up, I will as well, dear. hugs
Back to top Go down
C.O.C.O
Main Eventer
C.O.C.O

Female
Number of posts : 860
Favorite WWE Wrestler : john cena, rey mysterio, evan bourne, randy orton
Favorite WWE Diva : candice michelle, kelly kelly, victoria, michelle mccool, sable and chyna
Favorite TNA Wrestler : petey williams, aj styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 3:22 pm

-im a shy, soft spoken person
-I too used to dress up as Xena...for roleplaying :ooh la la:hilarious
- I go 2 church that has alot of homosexuals.
- I dont judge people
- never thought i was pretty
- i have a fear of flying
- was anorexic but anymore.
- i have not gotten my driver's lincense yet.
- i dont like to be around my family to much.
- my mom always try to turn me into one of those Elle woods type girls cuz i grew up with guys. i am girly but not that girly.
- I am flexible
- the only abuse i had was verbal and it was from my 2nd dad.
-Im a preemie
-im an adoptive child
- i was ignored by my parents between age 5-7 because mom was so in "love"
-i almost died when i was young. i (bleep)ing flatlined twice

i think thats it.

Last edited by Coco so Loco on Mon 12 Jul 2010, 6:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 3:34 pm

Thank you Vix! Shocking Revelations 727800
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 3:46 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:

you're welcome. i went through fucked shit as well as a child,

life totally sucks at times.

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Mon 12 Jul 2010, 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 3:52 pm

Im sorry you had to go through all of that Mintz. You are a strong woman. I know how you feel on driving. At times I want to learn but I dont know if it will be a good idea. Im kinda scared I will kill myself or someone else.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 3:53 pm

I'm too scared of the people around me in the other cars. You dont know what they are thinking or what they will do. I dont trust them on the road.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 3:54 pm

Well even if you don't feel comfortable driving, it's good just to have your license and know how in case of an emergency.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 4:11 pm

I would like to learn but it freaks me out. i would love to buy a truck. i love large cars and SUVs
Back to top Go down
CruxisAngel
Opener
CruxisAngel

Female
Number of posts : 170
Job/hobbies : entertainment
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
MVP
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : A.J. Styles
D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Roxxi
Daffney
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 4:12 pm

Wow Mintz, thats sounds rough. But look on da bright side, you came out strong and still living.

Coco co Loco wrote:
-im a shy, soft spoken person
-I too used to dress up as Xena...for roleplaying
- I go 2 church that has alot of homosexuals.
- I dont judge people
- never thought i was pretty
- i have a fear of flying
- was anorexic but anymore.
- i have not gotten my driver's lincense yet.
- i dont like to be around my family to much.
- my mom always try to turn me into one of those Elle woods type girls cuz i grew up with guys. i am girly but not that girly.
- I am flexible

First off big cuz Shocked @ the Xena part, but then again i shouldnt talk. i was Xena at our very own Comicon at school after graduation.

Second off, you are really pretty. Have you seen pics off yourself? I can relate to the not being around my family since my parents are divorced and what not.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 4:15 pm

I'm so jealous you all got to dress as Xena at one point or another.
Back to top Go down
CruxisAngel
Opener
CruxisAngel

Female
Number of posts : 170
Job/hobbies : entertainment
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
MVP
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : A.J. Styles
D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Roxxi
Daffney
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 4:25 pm

Oh trust me itz fun!
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 4:43 pm

-When I was in 8th grade I was in a really bad car accident. Broke my jaw and had my moth wired shut for 8 weeks. Got a scar on my right cheek, and one over my right eye brow. And a scar on my left knee.

-I never had a boyfriend.

-I've made out with a gay guy for like 30mins before in the middle of a club, lol.

-The reason I put myself down all the time is because, from my personality some guys get the idea that I'm hot. And when they see a picture of me, they tell me I lied to them, when I've have never once said anything different and then make fun of me a stuff. This has happened to me more times then I would like to admit.

Will add more when I think of some
Back to top Go down
C.O.C.O
Main Eventer
C.O.C.O

Female
Number of posts : 860
Favorite WWE Wrestler : john cena, rey mysterio, evan bourne, randy orton
Favorite WWE Diva : candice michelle, kelly kelly, victoria, michelle mccool, sable and chyna
Favorite TNA Wrestler : petey williams, aj styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 4:49 pm

^
^ Welcome back Ci Ci.

I wonder who else dressed up as Xena shifty

Aw Keri. Dont gives a damn about those loser boys. No matter any circumstance you are pretty. I and Everyone here knows it.

oh,one more thing: do i get a piece of cake, birthday girl? lol

Last edited by Coco so Loco on Mon 12 Jul 2010, 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 4:52 pm

X dressed as Xena he says...

you all are lucky.

Keri, guys suck...just ignore them and keep being your awesome self.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 5:27 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:

you're welcome. i went through fucked shit as well as a child,

life totally sucks at times.
It did. When I lost my dad that fucked me up. I actually talked to my sister about all this a week ago and she told me that my mom basically treated him like shit and drove him to his death. He drank all the time because of her and ended up with pancreatic cancer so hearing that really pissed me off.

Looking back on everything now I can't believe I did some of the things I did, especially the whole stalking shit. Life does suck, I've got so many problems and I worry about everything, even one little pain I get. But I know there are people who have it way worse than me, there are kids out there battling cancer. Breaks my heart.

janine wrote:
Im sorry you had to go through all of that Mintz. You are a strong woman. I know how you feel on driving. At times I want to learn but I dont know if it will be a good idea. Im kinda scared I will kill myself or someone else.
You are a strong woman as well my dear. I was talking to my best friend about the whole driving thing and she said she would teach me if I got my permit but I really don't want to learn for one of those reasons. I'll be too paranoid on the road thinking that people are staring at me and I'll mess around and wreck possibly hurting someone or myself in the process. Anxiety is a terrible thing.

Oh and another one of my facts, that some may/may not know is I had an anxiety attack from smoking weed. That is what made my anxiety even worse.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 5:31 pm

i know how that feels. i am amazed at how well i turned out since i was raped and all.

i still have nightmares though and depression but outside of that i think i turned out well.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 5:37 pm

I couldn't ever imagine that Vix, you are definitely a strong woman as well. Depression is a bitch as well
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 5:41 pm

I'm just 100x more protective of my daughter than the average parent. seeing as the guy who raped me was dating my mom at the time and living with us.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 5:42 pm

Yeah, thats brutal Teary Eyed I don't blame you one bit
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 6:15 pm

Well my life isn't as bad as everyone elses.....damn, sorry to hear all of your stories.

- I aprove spanking and will probably spank my own kids. I've been spanked with pieces of wood, belts, PVC pipes...and never saw the harm in it. Maybe i'm insane, who knows, but i think it build me into the honest, respectfull and loyal person i am to today.

- I often compared my dad to hitler, i still do.

- I played with Barbies 2 weekends a month, it was me and Keysha, she'd play with my hotwheels on weekend, i'd have to play house and barbies with her ever other weekend. We had to compromise.

- I have a cleaning addiction during the Holiday season, i clean and clean and decorate, put up lights, i slept 4 hours daily for a week.

- Never got spanked by one grandmother, while i got shit loads by another.

- I used to cut myself at one point in my life. it was usualy because of my dad, we had LOTS of issues

- My legs look great in heels

- I've never been in a relationship or ever been kissed (by a guy or girl)

- I'm a Virgin ( :O Shocker)

- People envy my nails, because they grow amazingly.

- I have body issues

- I'm still in the closet to everyone in my life except my gay cousin

- I always wanted to be a cheerleader.

- I'm a very artistic person, but never pursuaded it.

- I have an interest in learning more languages

- As of thursday, i speak 3 diffrent kinds of english (lol don't ask)

- I don't want to live past 50, i don't want to be a burden to anyone when i grow old.

- I believe the elderly could teach you more about life then anyone else.

- For a gay guy, i think i have a lot of male friends.

- I have no gay friends in real life

- I keep in contact with a lot of old friends.

- Friendship is something very important to me.

- I have a hard time telling people no when they ask me a favor

- Most people who influenced me and i look up to are women

that's all i could think of
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 6:17 pm

I'm so sorry Minterz and Vixen, I really do admire you both because the both of you turned out to be wonderful ladies despite tough times sad

I've been in foster care

I have no memory of anything from the ages 1- 5 except getting abused by my foster parents and playing with cars, I found solace in cars as a kid, I enjoyed that. I hated my foster parents for what they did to me, they used to beat my ass and then locked me in a dark closet, What have I ever done to deserve that?

I am forever thankful to god for taking me away from those fuckers and reuniting me with my grandma and then eventually my mom, thank you god sad

I have no father, my bio father is a bum who abused my mother and I will never consider that son of a bitch a father, I can take my step dad in small doses but he will NEVER be my father. My mom is my mother and father and that's the way things will ALWAYS stay.

Because of my lack of memory as a kid I really think that I was sexually abused by my foster parents, it makes no sense as to why I'm gay. It makes no sense unless I was molested.

I have never had sex with a girl

I wouldn't say I had sex with guys but I did do more than kiss.

I'm pretty smart, I just need time to understand things but the majority right me off completely, they think I'm dumb or slow or both but once you sit me down and explain something to me I understand.

I have no idea why I left school, it just happened. I did want to punch the shit out of some kid though, I'm pissed I never got to do it. FUCK!

I want to adopt kids sad

I want true love, I want it so bad. It hasn't happened yet and will probably never happen. Me and girlfriends do not mix sad I'm way to scared to come out to consider dating a dude in public. It's something I have to figure out.

Add me to the list of folks that cannot drive lool I plan on learning at some point, it's not top priority atm though.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 6:28 pm

- I was teased since i was 6 for being gay, but never understood why i was being teased. I didn't even know what being gay was, but seemingly the boys in my class did.

- I had my first guy crush at the age of 8.

- Because i'm gay, i had this obssession with out performing the other guys in gym class. I always made sure i was amongst the best.

- I never had any real friends in school until i was 14. Before that i've been invited to like only one birthday party. Which was at the beach and as usual i was picked on because i was the little queer kid.

- I've only invited people from my class to my birthday party when i was 12.

- I'm Catholic but not into church.

- I often try to be like my Aunt that passed away when i was 15. her kindness is unmeasured and i swear there was over 3000 people at her funeral and she was a simple lady but was always nice to everyone and anyone.

- i believe my mom has these amazing powers to do everything and do it all.

- I have a HUGE fear of reptiles except for Turtles. Not because they are scary but because their skin looks nasty.

- I think i have multiple personalities.

- Would LOVE to meet Meryl Streep, Cheerleader Melissa, Jonothan Groff and Channing Tatum
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 11:32 pm

More

~ I was born like 2 weeks early
~ I was a breech baby
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 12:42 am

My mommy had me when she was 39 years old
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 1:01 am

Kevin, I find it kind of ironic that you condone hitting children because it was done to you, but at the same time you compare your father to Hitler.

Just something I noticed.

Shocking Revelations 79573
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 2:47 am

The only thing about driving I'm scared of, is hitting someone, my car breaking down, or having a pole rammed through the front window and into my skull.

I was born of IVF, a "Test tube" baby.

And I should post that Xena picture, its funny but really embarrasing :S
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 2:55 am

Rated X "UNAMERICAN" wrote:
The only thing about driving I'm scared of, is hitting someone, my car breaking down, or having a pole rammed through the front window and into my skull.
Thanks for that, now I'm more terrified! Shocking Revelations 850417
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 3:10 am

i dont go to church that often
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 3:11 am

If you don't mind me asking, what was that like? Did kids at school ask you about it?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 3:16 am

Dead wrote:

Dead we're looking for shocking revelations..
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 3:24 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Dead wrote:

Dead we're looking for shocking revelations..
Lmao. I was thinking that as well!

Speaking of church though, I did go for awhile when I was 9 up til about 12 or 13. I even helped in the sunday school class with the little kids, gave them crackers and cheese and helped them with puzzles. I finally had to stop when they said I had to at least be 18 which was bullcrap.

I still go to church every once in awhile but not every week like I used to
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 3:29 am

I dont go to church at all as i am now practicising Hinduism. I like it alot more than being raised Christian
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 3:34 am

What's that like, Vixen? And why did you choose Hinduism and not Buddhism? (I follow some aspects of Buddhism myself xD)

And here's a shocking revelation. I actually go to church every single Sunday.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 3:41 am

Underboss Vengenz wrote:

If you don't mind me asking, what was that like? Did kids at school ask you about it?

I never told anyone. I was bullied a bit during school, and didn't need people saying "test tube kid!" lmao, but nah I just didn't see it as an important thing to talk about with friends and stuff.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 3:44 am

Underboss Vengenz wrote:
What's that like, Vixen? And why did you choose Hinduism and not Buddhism? (I follow some aspects of Buddhism myself xD)

mainly focusing maintaining positive Karma and being at peace with nature.

but all thoese things begin with being at peace with yourself....which is something i really need.

after studying Hinduism for 9 weeks in my religion class i felt much more in touch with it than Buddhism.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 3:48 am

Underboss Vengenz wrote:

I never told anyone. I was bullied a bit during school, and didn't need people saying "test tube kid!" lmao, but nah I just didn't see it as an important thing to talk about with friends and stuff.

Aww, I'm sorry. :/ Do you have an adoptive type of father then? I dunno how that works.

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Underboss Vengenz wrote:

mainly focusing maintaining positive Karma and being at peace with nature.

but all thoese things begin with being at peace with yourself....which is something i really need.

after studying Hinduism for 9 weeks in my religion class i felt much more in touch with it than Buddhism.

I love that about the religion. It's a lot like Buddhism in certain ways but I kind of identify with that more because of the whole ''eliminate desire and you eliminate suffering'' thing.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 3:51 am

yeah my mom forced me to be raised Christian but lots of it i didnt agree with and just left me with lots of questions.

i'm happy to have found my own path that works for me and I can actually believe in
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 3:53 am

I'm glad you found something that works for you. :3 There's a lot about Christianity I don't agree with, so I only accept what I do agree with and find values elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 3:56 am

No it just meant that the sperm and egg are mixed in a test tube and placed back in the womans body, because it wouldnt work the natural way or sumthin lol.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 3:57 am

OH, X, I thought you meant like sperm donor status. Haha sorry. But that's actually pretty common.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 5:03 am

Underboss Vengenz wrote:
Kevin, I find it kind of ironic that you condone hitting children because it was done to you, but at the same time you compare your father to Hitler.

Just something I noticed.

Shocking Revelations 79573

Glad you noticed, not many people did.

The two are very diffrent, i got shit loads of spanking from my Dad and My grandmother (his mom). But it all stopped by the time i was 12/13. My grandmothers attitude towards me changed, it was like she felt, she did her part, and i'm done. Which is true, i don't think many kids at the age of 13/14 reflected on the past like did. When i looked back at why i got spanked, i would chuckle, because all i would say is "gosh we were stupid" (because it was always Me, Keysha & my litle brother) who got spanked together for doing the things we were told not to do. And tbh at family gatherings is what we talk about, because some of the reasons why we got spanked was funny and could have easily be avoided if we had just listened and "no go play in the water like they told us" or "not leave a mess like they told us" or just keep my mouth shut, i was VERY vocal lol. Also it never bothered my mom.

Once someone called her telling her "Yeah, my husbands mother spanked my kids, don't know how i feel, i don't think they should do it" my mom was like "Kenchi (my dad) mother spanked my kids, but i knew my kids, i know they were mouthy and never listens 95% of the time. And despite being spanked, they always want to go there, even when i don't have to work. And the craziest part, something i think they like her more then me and i don't spank them"

Which is kinda true lol, my grandmother means the worlds to me, as much as my mom.

Now the Hitler comparison with my dad, has nothing to do with the spanking, his mentallity i've always found was very hitler like. He has a whole "I am the boss, you must fear me and do as i say" he is very "My way or the High way". He is the kind of person who thinks "I'm the boss, you must respect me" and I'm more "You respect me and I respect you". He has a very dictator way of thinking, which is why i compared him to Hitler and I've actually told him this to his face. Me and my dad never saw eye to eye when i was growing up until 3/4 years ago.

Another fun fact:
- My dad never believed in rewarding kids for good grades his line would always be "For who are you studying? Me or You? Your reward is that you passed your class, I don't see why i have to reward you, i have my diploma, your doing this for you, not for me"
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 5:38 am

I like the last idealogy, it does make sense lol.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 5:54 am

Lol it does it does actually, just try telling it to a 10 year old that. I do understand it.....but as a kid watching this one get a bike, this one get 25 bucks, that one getting toys.....it was kinda depressing lol. But kinda happy he never did though, toke me 16 years, but i did get it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Revelations   Shocking Revelations Empty

Back to top Go down

Shocking Revelations
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next