Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?

Go down 
+8
Angelus
The LL Father
Blue Ryder
The Sexy Vixen
тrαv
Dead
KTV-Time
Paul Wyatt
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? Empty
PostSubject: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 1:03 pm

In the past, we've seen her return from injury and win the title within the blink of an eye. Do you see WWE giving her back the title right away this time or will Alicia's title run live past August?

Discuss away!
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 1:09 pm

I swear i give her ti Summerslam, if noit Next monday....Damn horse, can't keep her blasted nose out of the championship circle
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 1:12 pm

im surprised they didnt have her win last night, just like she buried Jillian
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 1:17 pm

LMFAO D! bahahaha

That whole Divas session was annoying last night.

Then to cap it off.. she comes out there like Xena Warrior Princess.

I was like... FAIL!!!!
Back to top Go down
тrαv
#1 Nattie Fan
#1 Nattie Fan

Male
Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 1:21 pm

We can only hope she takes it off of that horrid female. I refuse to call her a wrestler because she isn't even close to a wrestler.

She's very unattractive as well.

Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? 710744
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 1:21 pm

instead of screaming IM BACK, she shoulda yelled IM BURYING ALICIA NEXT WEEK CAUSE I CANT STAY OUT OF THE TITLE PICTURE!

GO TEAM!
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 1:24 pm

Dead wrote:
instead of screaming IM BACK, she shoulda yelled IM BURYING ALICIA NEXT WEEK CAUSE I CANT STAY OUT OF THE TITLE PICTURE!

GO TEAM!

That would've worked.

@Travis: Neither are good wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 1:26 pm

Y€@H ß@ßY!™ wrote:
We can only hope she takes it off of that horrid female. I refuse to call her a wrestler because she isn't even close to a wrestler.

LMAO If Alicia Isn't A wrestler or anything close, Layla, Eve, Kelly, Maryse, The Bella's & Tiffany should just quit, because she wrestler circles around them.

Lol your Hate for Alicia is delightfull it makes it much more easier not to make a fool out of you, you do a pretty good job on your own hilarious
Back to top Go down
тrαv
#1 Nattie Fan
#1 Nattie Fan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 1:29 pm

"UNAMERICAN" Kiwi wrote:
Y€@H ß@ßY!™ wrote:

LMAO If Alicia Isn't A wrestler or anything close, Layla, Eve, Kelly, Maryse, The Bella's & Tiffany should just quit, because she wrestler circles around them.

Lol your Hate for Alicia is delightfull it makes it much more easier not to make a fool out of you, you do a pretty good job on your own hilarious

Oh yes I do. I make a fool out of myself all the time. Geeze I should just stop trying because I'm so good at it.

Why don't you just shut the fuck up and go on somewhere because noone likes you.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 1:32 pm

"UNAMERICAN" Kiwi wrote:
Y€@H ß@ßY!™ wrote:

She wrestles circles around them? Really? Really? REALLY? She is on the same playing field as they are.
Back to top Go down
тrαv
#1 Nattie Fan
#1 Nattie Fan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 1:33 pm

One QCK Away wrote:
"UNAMERICAN" Kiwi wrote:
Y€@H ß@ßY!™ wrote:

She wrestles circles around them? Really? Really? REALLY? She is on the same playing field as they are.

Same thing I was thinking...
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 1:33 pm

I think the Diva's title already has "Melina" on the nameplate.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

Y€@H ß@ßY!™ wrote:
"UNAMERICAN" Kiwi wrote:
Y€@H ß@ßY!™ wrote:

Lol your Hate for Alicia is delightfull it makes it much more easier not to make a fool out of you, you do a pretty good job on your own Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? 773246

Oh yes I do. I make a fool out of myself all the time. Geeze I should just stop trying because I'm so good at it.

Why don't you just shut the fuck up and go on somewhere because noone likes you.

you...enough. you're refusal to accept another opinion is annoying me now
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 1:34 pm

Y€@H ß@ßY!™ wrote:

Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? Rwm8p0

Know what makes it funny.....it's true hilarious
Back to top Go down
тrαv
#1 Nattie Fan
#1 Nattie Fan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 1:34 pm

Dead wrote:
Y€@H ß@ßY!™ wrote:
"UNAMERICAN" Kiwi wrote:
Y€@H ß@ßY!™ wrote:

Lol your Hate for Alicia is delightfull it makes it much more easier not to make a fool out of you, you do a pretty good job on your own Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? 773246

you...enough. you're refusal to accept another opinion is annoying me now

It's not a refusal to expect anothers opinion. He told me I'm making a fool of myself, it's not an opinion. So yeah. I was in right with what I said.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 1:37 pm

you both were in the wrong, now shut the fuck up about it both of you. that counts as a warning
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 1:37 pm

Melina and Alicia sure do have their haters sad

We wouldn't want this thread to get locked so please TRY and and keep things CIVIL! You don't have to like eachother but just catch yourself before you say something you'll regret.

STAFF IS WATCHING and we wouldn't hesitate to start deleting crap posts again smile
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 1:38 pm

Y€@H ß@ßY!™ wrote:
One QCK Away wrote:
"UNAMERICAN" Kiwi wrote:
Y€@H ß@ßY!™ wrote:

That's not the impression i got, to you it seems they are WAY better then she is.

Yes i would say Alicia is WAY better then the rest and a notch higher then the other girls, Layla isn't going to ever be a wrestler, she has WAY to many minor kinks to work on, Eve...is Eve, Tiffany is ok-ish, The Bella's are ok-ish, Maryse doesn't do any moves. Rosa gets out wrestled by monkeys.

Only kink in Alicia is her control over her body, but it's something all tall girls need to work on, Michelle, Stacey & Rhaka Khan all went through it, she's just another tall girl having issues controling her body.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 1:44 pm

"UNAMERICAN" Kiwi wrote:
Y€@H ß@ßY!™ wrote:
One QCK Away wrote:
"UNAMERICAN" Kiwi wrote:
Y€@H ß@ßY!™ wrote:

That's not the impression i got, to you it seems they are WAY better then she is.

Yes i would say Alicia is WAY better then the rest and a notch higher then the other girls, Layla isn't going to ever be a wrestler, she has WAY to many minor kinks to work on, Eve...is Eve, Tiffany is ok-ish, The Bella's are ok-ish, Maryse doesn't do any moves. Rosa gets out wrestled by monkeys.

Only kink in Alicia is her control over her body, but it's something all tall girls need to work on, Michelle, Stacey & Rhaka Khan all went through it, she's just another tall girl having issues controling her body.

What makes her way better, Kev?

She botches more than 90% of her moves like the others you mentioned. She has a horrible gimmick that she doesn't work well. Did I miss anything? Suspect
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 1:46 pm

Alicia has a gimmick? Suspect
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 1:50 pm

She could perform a good match. I haven't seen her botch as much.

Although her spinning back breaker and her finisher aren't performed as perfect as they should.

i almost never watch her matches and feel bitter in the end. She's basicly Tiffany BUT Tiffany is often being guided through her spots and often look lost in the ring. Which i don't see from Alicia, who is usually doing 90% of the work in her matches. Just like her match with Eve.

Which is why her matches with Gail come off soo much better, all the work isn't on her shoulders, though Gail does most the work, Alicia holds her own.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 1:52 pm

"UNAMERICAN" Kiwi wrote:

Although her spinning back breaker and her finisher aren't performed as perfect as they should.

i almost never watch her matches and feel bitter in the end. She's basicly Tiffany BUT Tiffany is often being guided through her spots and often look lost in the ring. Which i don't see from Alicia, who is usually doing 90% of the work in her matches. Just like her match with Eve.

Which is why her matches with Gail come off soo much better, all the work isn't on her shoulders, though Gail does most the work, Alicia holds her own.

2 words...the axe kick. that is all
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 1:58 pm

LMAO yes she should drop it, she should Modify her Northern Lights Suplex and make it her FInisher....I kinda like it.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 1:58 pm

Dead wrote:
"UNAMERICAN" Kiwi wrote:

2 words...the axe kick. that is all

Totally agree. Last night she hit it when her opponent was on her fucking knees... and she got her on the back. Natalya sold it as if she was hit in the neck/head area though. FAIL!

@Vix: it's hard to tell what it is because she can't fuckin' act.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 2:01 pm

no one can say Alicia doesnt botch, she botches that finisher on a weekly basis. im waiting for someone to get seriously injured cause SHE CANT FUCKING LAND IT RIGHT
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 2:03 pm

It's evitible.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 2:06 pm

i just assume the only ladies with gimmicks are Maryse, Jillian, LayCool..Rosa now kinda..and that's about it.

the rest are just there
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 2:08 pm

Oh look what i stumbled apon

Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? 11vlj82

hilarious

Guess I'm not the only one who shares the same passion
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 2:11 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
i just assume the only ladies with gimmicks are Maryse, Jillian, LayCool..Rosa now kinda..and that's about it.

the rest are just there

You could make a case for Serena and Melena.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 2:17 pm

One QCK Away wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

the rest are just there

ok Serena yeah...she has a gimmick

Melina is....the latin chick who screams? Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? 79573 not much of a gimmick but she's over so she dont need it.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 2:24 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
One QCK Away wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

the rest are just there

ok Serena yeah...she has a gimmick

Melina is....the latin chick who screams? Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? 79573 not much of a gimmick but she's over so she dont need it.

It's kinda Xena meets Power Rangers meets America's Next Top Model. hilarious
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 2:29 pm

actually, half the crowd didnt give a fuck when she showed up last night, so i wouldnt say shes that over
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 2:32 pm

yeah i noticed she didnt get much of a reaction

surprised they didnt try to pipe it in like they do SD
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 2:34 pm

oh no's but the fans were screaming...omg biggest reaction of the night!!! :O omgs!!!

pfft of course she will is my answer to the thread
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 2:37 pm

Alica Fox is horrible for the wrestlers. One problem is she got problems hitting the axe kick and her height seems to make other divas look bad in matches because she is too tall to apply the finisher and make them look good. Melina's stand up leg drop was horrible last night because of the height of Alica.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 2:41 pm

I hope she does win the title off Alicia, but at NOC. Im glad she returned, the divison sucked without her tbh.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 2:51 pm

Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? 773246
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 2:53 pm

Alicia does have height as a disadvantage
the only one who has really managed to come off looking like a wrestler whilst having such a height as far as im concerned is McCool..thats because she is actually built like an athlete, she is muscular and looks strong
Alicia just looks like a slinky that bounces around everywhere
i cant stand how she overacts and oversells damn near everything

but her title reign has been good
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 3:50 pm

Dead wrote:

GO TEAM!
Oh come on, she didn't have enough time to say that so why not shorten it to "I'm baaaaaack"

Melina got a really good pop last night and when she did her two moves she got "ooooohs" Also, there were a few fan reports and one who attended said the crowd was going CRAZY, there's a couple vids of her return as well and they were going nuts.

As for the topic title, yes she will be getting the title from Alicia but she won't get the belt at Summerslam and it's laughable that some of you think that. She just came back from an injury, they won't give her the belt that soon. I'm guessing she'll get it at NOC or one of the ppvs in October.

And I totally agree with Janine, the division is alive again. While Melina was out we had stupid pathetic feuds, we had to deal with Maryse and Eve who don't have much talent at all because WWE weren't smart enough to push Gail. The division only started to pick up once Alicia got the belt and now that Melina is back it'll get even better.

Love Melina or Hate Melina, you're still talking about her and that's all that matters.

And the biggest mark goes to....QUEEN MINTZ!!! I love you all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 4:02 pm

I actually like the change in scenery. Eve, Alicia some fresh faces in the title scene. Didn;t mind it. Plus with Melina gone, Gail got to wrestle more. So was happy.

But now Eve replaces Gail, Melina replaces Eve and will forever be on top of the foodchain unless she does us the favor and break both legs
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 4:49 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:

Melina got a really good pop last night and when she did her two moves she got "ooooohs" Also, there were a few fan reports and one who attended said the crowd was going CRAZY, there's a couple vids of her return as well and they were going nuts.

LOL not what i heard

Quote :

As for the topic title, yes she will be getting the title from Alicia but she won't get the belt at Summerslam and it's laughable that some of you think that. She just came back from an injury, they won't give her the belt that soon. I'm guessing she'll get it at NOC or one of the ppvs in October.

right, you dont know how booking works if you think THAT is gonna happen

Quote :

And I totally agree with Janine, the division is alive again. While Melina was out we had stupid pathetic feuds, we had to deal with Maryse and Eve who don't have much talent at all because WWE weren't smart enough to push Gail. The division only started to pick up once Alicia got the belt and now that Melina is back it'll get even better.

nah, it just got worse cause its gonna be the same morons in the title hunt

Quote :

Love Melina or Hate Melina, you're still talking about her and that's all that matters.

truth be tld id rather talk about Zach Gowen and his one leg, than the HHH of the divas division
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 4:59 pm

Well Dead, with your whole hating the divas anyway I really don't take your opinion seriously, no offense. I heard a great pop. I didnt like Mickie but that didn't stop me from saying how over she was, I could've been blind as well saying I didn't hear Mickie get a reaction too

And just look at Melina's last return from injury, did you see her get the belt 2 weeks later? No. She returned in November and got the belt at the end of January, 2 months! They won't put the belt on her this damn soon because they need to make sure she's comfortable in the ring and won't get injured again.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 5:06 pm

Then talk about Zack Gowen instead Dead Rolling Eyes

YOU also don't know how booking works either, maybe Melina won't even win the damn title? Unless you can tell the future you don't know that.

Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 5:07 pm

Blue you are WAY to naive to think Melina is not going to win it. I say Next week...but that would be way to easy.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 5:10 pm

Prince Blue wrote:
Then talk about Zack Gowen instead Dead Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? Icon_rolleyes

YOU also don't know how booking works either, maybe Melina won't even win the damn title? Unless you can tell the future you don't know that.

did you have to jump into the middle of it? of course you didnt
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 5:11 pm

Blue, Melina is winning that title, lol.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 5:14 pm

Alicia even stated it herself...she's beaten everyone...so WWE is out of options anyway

now you're just counting down to Melina's big win lol
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 5:17 pm

yeah, Melinas winning it within the month. anyone with knowledge of how the booking fucking works when someone comes back from an injury, wins a title that they "never lost"
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 5:19 pm

It won't be at SS like others have said. I say NOC at the earliest. Not like I care anyway, my fave is back on top and everyone has to deal with it!

And the biggest mark goes to....QUEEN MINTZ!!! I love you all.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 5:20 pm

i personally think the reason Melina didnt win the title when she returned from injury til two months later was because Beth was still fueding with Mickie

didnt Melina win it off Beth, the first oppertunity she got?

i may be wrong, but im sure Melina returned in November, Beth defended it in Decemeber against Mickie, then defending it against Melina at the Rumble, where Melina won it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?   Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Melina win the Divas title from Alicia?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next