Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alicia Fox's Divas title shot & Should Jillian have kept the Divas title?

Go down 
+2
The LL Father
Quisee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Alicia Fox's Divas title shot & Should Jillian have kept the Divas title? Empty
PostSubject: Alicia Fox's Divas title shot & Should Jillian have kept the Divas title?   Alicia Fox's Divas title shot & Should Jillian have kept the Divas title? EmptyTue 10 Nov 2009, 10:30 am

This is two threads in one it's about Alicia's 2 Divas title shots and push and if you think Jillian should have kept the Divas title when she won it.

I'm glad Alicia is getting pushed as the "top heel" I presume and getting title shots but I don't know how long it will last and I doubt she'll be winning a title anytime soon.

I kind of wondered how would it have played out if Jillian had kept the Divas title and I think WWE could have went so many directions with that. But people say it would be a epic fail to have Jillian as a champion but I do admit it was shocking even for like the couple of minutes she was champion.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox's Divas title shot & Should Jillian have kept the Divas title?   Alicia Fox's Divas title shot & Should Jillian have kept the Divas title? EmptyTue 10 Nov 2009, 11:22 am

Jillian should've kept the divas title, she deserves a title, but i was not shocked what so ever that she lost it immediately.

When she won i knew it was a basic fluke, and would be a transitonal reign...i expected her to keep it for a week though and lose it at the following Raw.

Alicia is only being pushed as a top heel so to speak for now, until Maryse comes back, or another diva turns heel.

I dont think Alicia has what it takes to be a top heel, she looks arkward, and i cant take her seriously.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox's Divas title shot & Should Jillian have kept the Divas title?   Alicia Fox's Divas title shot & Should Jillian have kept the Divas title? EmptyTue 10 Nov 2009, 12:44 pm

Business wise-I personally thought it could give more variety of competitors if Jillian was champion I know she's a jobber but it would make it easier for someone like Kelly Kelly or someone like that to take the title away from her since Kelly is over with the fans and Jillian is a jobber it would look realistic since Kelly has beaten her before.

Personal wise- Jillian really does deserve at least one decent long term title reign she has been putting over so many divas over the last past couple of years and has done everything WWE has asked her to without a problem and she is a decent wrestler (ignore the recent matches with Melina) but other than those she's decent in the ring.

I don't know about the whole houseshow ordeal since everyone has been debating that she does them or not since she has kid(s) so that may play a apart of something but I don't know.

I like Alicia playing top heel, I personally don't want Maryse to return and become top heel again she has great character and etc... but she's been top heel for awhile on Smackdown and Raw its' time to push someone else in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox's Divas title shot & Should Jillian have kept the Divas title?   Alicia Fox's Divas title shot & Should Jillian have kept the Divas title? EmptyTue 10 Nov 2009, 4:03 pm

quisee17 wrote:

I like Alicia playing top heel, I personally don't want Maryse to return and become top heel again she has great character and etc... but she's been top heel for awhile on Smackdown and Raw its' time to push someone else in my opinion.

That I agree 100% with. I think they should start pushing someone else insted of Maryse, Michelle, ect.. There are other girls besides them. I know they want to make Maryse the star but at least Trish wasnt always in the title picture the way Maryse and Michelle are. Trish had quite a few storylines outside the title picture. I wish they will just put Maryse with Miz when she gets back and let Alicia be the top heel for a while. I think she can do great things, she has a lot of potental.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox's Divas title shot & Should Jillian have kept the Divas title?   Alicia Fox's Divas title shot & Should Jillian have kept the Divas title? EmptyTue 10 Nov 2009, 4:07 pm

shes not playing the top heel, its just someone different to challenge for the Divas title. different challengers doesnt make them the top heel. Ortons the top heel in terms of males on Raw, but hes not in a title match at the ppv...hes in a SS elimination match
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox's Divas title shot & Should Jillian have kept the Divas title?   Alicia Fox's Divas title shot & Should Jillian have kept the Divas title? EmptyTue 10 Nov 2009, 6:00 pm

It really wouldn't have mattered if Jillian kept the belt because it still would've sucked. They don't care about their women's division on Raw, at least on SD they give them some mic time and longer matches. They also keep a feud going longer than a week and don't have their champion just watching matches from backstage
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox's Divas title shot & Should Jillian have kept the Divas title?   Alicia Fox's Divas title shot & Should Jillian have kept the Divas title? EmptyTue 10 Nov 2009, 6:11 pm

I wish Jillian would have been given a proper title reign. 2 months would have been nice but no she got 2 minutes. Alicia Fox's Divas title shot & Should Jillian have kept the Divas title? 30865

I don't really mind Alicia getting a title shot because she is the only healthy heel that has yet to get a title shot from Melina. Of course she will lose but to get two title matches within a couple of months is good for her career.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox's Divas title shot & Should Jillian have kept the Divas title?   Alicia Fox's Divas title shot & Should Jillian have kept the Divas title? Empty

Back to top Go down

Alicia Fox's Divas title shot & Should Jillian have kept the Divas title?
Page 1 of 1