Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Manic Monday Show 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Manic Monday Show 2 Empty
PostSubject: Manic Monday Show 2   Manic Monday Show 2 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 11:40 am

Vickie Guerrero is in the ring to begin the show.
Vickie- Excuse me! Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to officially welcome you all to Manic Monday! *fans cheer, but chant Vickie sucks!* ...I have something important to say, excuse me! *boos* If it wasn't already obvious last week, it will be this week, that I am not only the most dominant woman in this business, but I am also the most professional, and best general manager. Friday Night Mayhem lasted as long as it did because I was involved...Now with me on Manic Monday, the show will be like bankrupt by the end of the month *cackles*

Nattie's music hits, and she makes her way down to the ring.

Nattie- Vickie...We really need to talk. What is wrong with you? First you put Mickie in an impossible match, then you add insult to injury by taunting her? And you also sent my opponent Daffney home, when I was looking foward to the competition. You call Tamina a challenge, huh? Vickie...I can be the most dominant diva on this show, I just know it.
Vickie- Excuse me! Clearly, you haven't been paying much attention lately, because the only dominant diva on this show is me! And I don't have to answer to you Nattie, you answer to me...Remember? You want a challenge? Tonight you will face Awesome Kong in a street fight!
Nattie- I'm down with that...Just remember, when you mess with the best, you go down like the rest.
Nattie and Vickie engage in a staredown.
Nattie- Yeah Baby!

Segment 1:
Mickie James is shown walking backstage to a huge pop, when she is approached by Madison Rayne.
Madison Rayne- Hi Mickie, hows it going? I saw you get your ass kicked last week...Boy was that hilarious to watch. Maybe next time you won't be so disrespectful to everyone, especially Vickie.
Mickie- Wow...I heard you were lame...But an ass kisser? Really doesn't suprise me Madison.
Madison- Ass kisser? Hah. Why don't you step into the ring with me tonight, and I'll kick your ass?
Mickie- Whatever Madison...You are nothing, and I'm about to prove that.

Match 1: Serena vs Hamada
Quick headbut to Serena from Hamada. Hamada goes for a clothesline, but Serena kicks her in the gut, and slams her head into the mat. Serena begins kicking Hamada in the gut, then baseball slides her out of the ring. Hamada gets back on the apron and kicks Serena, sending her back. She jumps up on the apron, but Serena pushes her, sending her to the outside onto the barricade! Hamada gets back into the ring, only to be stomped by Serena. Serena hits a snap suplex on Hamada, only getting a 2 count. Serena complains to the ref, but whips Hamada into the corner. Hamada moves, and hits another headbut on Serena, followed by an axe handle, knocking her down!

Hamada whips Serena into the ropes, and clotheslines her. Hamada goes high risk, and dives down on Serena with an axe handle. Only a 2 count. Serena reverses a suplex into a neckbreaker. She picks Hamada up for the GTS, but Hamada reverses into the Hamada driver! Serena's foot is on the ropes, but the ref still counts the fall.
Winner: Hamada.

Hamada celebrates her victory, when Vickie comes out.

Vickie- Excuse me! I said excuse me! Ref, restart this match right now, Serena clearly had her foot on the ropes. If you make another mistake like this, I'll fire you on the spot! Now!

The ref dings the bell, as Hamada looks on confused. Serena comes from behind with a shot to the back of Hamada's head. Serena then picks her up, and hits the GTS! She goes for the pin, but Hamada reverses into a small package!
Winner: Hamada.

Serena looks shocked, and apparently Hamada looks confused, and slightly out of it. Serena picks Hamada up, and throws her out of the ring. She then begins yelling at the ref, before clotheslining him! She then exits the ring and hits a hard knee to the head of Hamada. She finishes the assault of, by throwing Hamda into the steel steps! Officials soon come and stop Serena from doing any further damage!

Cross-Brand Match- Taylor Wilde vs Angelina
Maryse and Sarita are in their respective corners. Match begins with Wilde hitting an armdrag on Angelina, followed by a small package, but only a 1 count! Angelina throws Taylor to the mat by the hair as she attempts to run at the ropes, but only gets a 2 count. Angelina whips her into the ropes, and chokes her out with her leg. Angelina begins taunting the crowd, before running at Wilde, only to be hit with an elbow. Wilde then runs at Angelina, hitting a devastating clothesline! She then follows it up with a dropkick, followed by a running calf kick. She goes for the German Suplex, but Angelina elbows her in the head, and kicks her to the ground. Angelina calls for Maryse, who rolls a can of hairspray into the ring. Angelina looks to use it, but the ref takes it off of her, and goes to take it out of the ring. Angelina then pulls a pair of brass knuckles out of her boot, and hits Wilde with them, and pins her for the win!
Winner: Angelina Love.

Sarita runs into the ring to check on Wilde, and Maryse and Angelina attack her from behind. Angelina then knocks her out with the bottle of hairspray, and the two beautiful divas taunt!

Segment 2:
Vickie- Thats what I wanna see on this show...A good competitive match, with divas who will do whatever it takes to win.

Mickie walks in, knocking first.

Mickie- Vickie, what the hell was that last week? Who do the hell do you think you are!

Vickie- Excuse me Mickie! Who do I think I am? I'm your boss! How dare you speak to me like this. I'm going to punish you for your attitude right here tonight. Kong is already booked in a match with Nattie, which if you interfere in, you will be suspended indefinantly. You know what? You and Madison aren't going to be having a match tonight. You can face our special guest tonight instead, the World Womens Champion Tara! Oh, and Mickie, that match is right now! Get the hell out of my office!

Match 3: Mickie James vs Tara
Quick kick to the gut from Tara to Mickie, which Mickie counters with a forearm to the face. Mickie runs at the ropes and tries clothesling Tara, but she is too powerful. Mickie kicks her in the gut, and goes for a hurracarana, but Tara throws her to the ground. Tara then kicks Mickie hard in the head, then whips her into the turnbuckle. Mickie reverses into the mick-a-rana, sending Tara out through the ropes! Mickie stands on the apron, diving onto Tara with a thesz press! It looks like Mickie has hurt her knee. Tara uses this to her advantage, slamming Mickie into the apron. She slides Mickie into the ring, and hits a slingshot legdrop! Only a 2 count. Tara looks frustrated, but picks Mickie up and hits the Spiders Web. Another 2 count. Mickie comes back with a strong clothesline, followed by a neckbreaker....

Vickie- Excuse me! I said excuse me! Mickie, I apologise for before, I forgot to mention that if you lose this match, you will be suspended indefinantly! *cackles to large boos*

Mickie looks frustrated, as Tara comes from behind with a shot to the head. Tara picks Mickie up for a backbreaker, wrenching at the lower back of Mickie, who is clearly in pain, as Vickie smirks on. Tara then slams Mickie to the mat, as Vickie walks down the ramp.

Vickie- Oh and Mickie...This match is a no-disqualification match!

Vickie signals for Tara to bring Mickie to the ropes. Vickie gets on the apron and slaps Vickie. Tara then goes for the Widows Peak again, but Mickie reverses and pushes her into Vickie, who falls to the mat! Mickie then rolls up Tara! Only a late 2 count! Mickie looks more anxious than ever. She goes for the Mickie-DDT, but Tara throws her over the apron. Vickie grabs her ankle as she goes through the ropes, allowing Tara to hit a powerful knee to her skull! 1...2...Kick out! The fans go crazy! Vickie is stunned! Tara picks Mickie up, who begins laying into Tara, only to recieve a boot to the face. 1....2....Kick out! Tara cannot believe it! Tara picks Mickie up, who quickly throws her into the turnbuckle. She then picks up a chair Vickie previously rolled into the ring, and hits Tara over the head with it! She picks her up...Mickie DDT onto the chair! 1.....2.....3!
Winner: Mickie James.

Mickie celebrates as she is the first woman to score a pinfall over Tara. Vickie storms to the back, obviously not happy with the result.

Segment 3
Nattie is backstage warming up for her match, when Wilde approaches her.

Nattie- Uh..Can I help you, Taylor?

Taylor- I just wanted to wish you luck tonight Nattie. You always do so good out there, I know I'll be watching. You can handle Kong!

Nattie- Thanks...

Nattie walks off, leaving Taylor left smiling.

Main Event: Street Fight: Awesome Kong vs Nattie
The two engage in a staredown upon the bell ringing. Nattie gets in Kong's face, who shoves her to the ground. Nattie runs at the ropes, clotheslining Kong to little effect. She tries again, this time her tackle having no effect. Nattie tries for a third time, but Kong clotheslines her! Kong picks Nattie up and throws her across the ring with ease! She goes for a bodysplash, but Nattie moves. She begins kicking into Kong, and punching her back, but Kong quickly pushes her off. Nattie goes high risk, diving down onto Kong, only to be caught, and thrown into the turnbuckle. Nattie dodges a thump attempt, and jumps onto Kong, laying punches into her skull! Kong soon throws Nattie to the mat however. She picks Nattie up, and his a powerful bodyslam! 1....2...Kick out. Kong whips Nattie into the ropes, who baseball slides under her and goes for a rollup, but Kong is too powerful. Kong jumps down on her, but Nattie luckily moved. She then runs at the ropes, hitting a low dropkick to the sitting Kong's face! 1....2...Kick out! Nattie goes high risk again, this time successfully hitting a diving elbow to the back of Kong's head! 1...2..Kick out!

Nattie tries whipping Kong, but she reverses, and charges at Nattie, taking her to the ground! Kong goes for another bodyslam, but Natalya reverses, and tries bodyslaming Kong, but fails. Kong hits her double punch, and goes for the spinning palm, but Nattie ducks and hits a german suplex!! She can't make the fall though, as she uses the ropes to get to her feet. She grabs Kong's legs and hits a knee drop, followed by dropping her leg hard into the mat! She then tries applying the sharpshooter, but Kong pushes her with her leg into the corner steel post! Kong gets to her feet, and hits the implant buster! 1....2...Kick out! Kong is stunned. She picks Nattie up for the Awesome Bomb, but Nattie throws her to the floor, grabbing her legs, and applying the Sharpshooter! Kong screams in pain, trying to reach the ropes but to no avail! She then lits up, and powers out of the hold! Nattie is shocked. She runs at Kong, who clotheslines her violently. She picks Nattie up and whips her into the turnbuckle. Nattie moves from a diving splash, and hits the discuss clothesline, knocking down Kong! Only a near fall! Nattie exits the ring and grabs a chair, bringing it back into the ring. She hits Kong in the head with it, but Kong is still standing! She goes for another shot, but Kong punches the chair, and hits another implant buster! Nattie rolls out of the ring!

Kong follows her, and slams her into the barricade hard. She goes to whip Nattie into the steps, but Nattie reverses, sending Kong crashing into them instead! Nattie then kicks Kong in the knee, and hits her knee on the steel steps, followed by continuous stomping. Kong gets back into the ring, and Nattie works on her leg some more. She pulls out a kendo stick from under the ring, and its Kong in the chest with it, but she catches the second shot and hits Nattie instead! Kong goes for another Awesome Bomb, but while in the air, Nattie manages to get over Kong, and picks up the chair,and hits her in the head with it! 1...2....3!
Winner: Nattie.
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Latin & Ballroom Dancing
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish,Torrie,Maryse,Laycool
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail,Angelina,Sarita,Kong,Madison
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Manic Monday Show 2   Manic Monday Show 2 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 11:52 am

Again awesome main event. and the Mickie/Tara bout

So what's up wit Taylor and Nattie.

For one second, I thought Madison was going to be concerned about Mickie. lol

Maybe once in a while u could start the show with a match. Just an idea though Manic Monday Show 2 Icon_wink

Good stuff mate smile
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Manic Monday Show 2   Manic Monday Show 2 EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010, 12:47 am

the mainevent was awesome. i liked segment one as well. good show.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Manic Monday Show 2   Manic Monday Show 2 EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010, 1:22 pm

Mickie v Tara and Kong v Nattie full of WIN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manic Monday Show 2   Manic Monday Show 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Manic Monday Show 2
Page 1 of 1