Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Manic Monday Week 3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Manic Monday Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Manic Monday Week 3   Manic Monday Week 3 EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 3:35 am

Match 1: Awesome Kong vs. Maria
Weak fists from Maria to Kong, with no effect whatsoever. Kong pushes Maria to the ground. She whips her into the turnbuckle, but Maria moves out of the way. Maria kicks Kong multiple times in the gut, but once again, no effect. Maria goes for a bulldog, but Kong pushes her into the turnbuckle. She then runs at the turnbuckle, squashing Maria! Implant Buster from Kong, and this match is over.
Winner: Awesome Kong.

Backstage Segment:
Nattie is backstage putting tape on her wrists, when Vickie approaches.

Vickie- Oh good, you’re preparing yourself for a match tonight. You’ll be facing Awesome Kong and Serena in the main event tonight. After all, Kong just had a warm up earlier against Maria. Oh, but it slipped my mind to assign you a partner, with all the talent I’ve been negotiating with lately, and the pressing business matters. After all, this show is the most dominant female wrestling show, because of me of course.

Nattie- Your kidding, Vickie? This brand is becoming one of the dominant brands in female wrestling because of the wrestling talent who can showcase their abilities week in and week out.

Vickie- Err....Where would you get such a stupid idea from? Without my business expertise, this show would be suffering extensively. Talent? I’m the most talented woman on this show Nattie, and maybe after tonight, you’ll begin to realize that.

Nattie- Vickie...I’m going to find a partner, and we’re going to take down your team of Kong and Serena, and prove why this show belongs to the female wrestlers, not old hags like yourself!

Vickie looks shocked, and rather pissed, as Nattie walks away.

Match 2: Sarita vs. Maryse
The two lock up, with their respective partners in their corners. Sarita hits a quick arm drag on Maryse, followed by a hurracarana! Maryse goes out of the ropes, causing the referee to restrain Sarita. Maryse comes back with a punch, but Sarita catches it and hits a northern lights suplex! Only a 2 count. Maryse kicks Sarita in the gut, and slams her by the hair into the mat, as Wilde is apparently paying no attention. Maryse applies a camel clutch, and the fans cheer on Sarita, allowing her to power out of the hold. Sarita hits another arm drag on Maryse, and goes for a DDT, but Maryse rams her into the turnbuckle. Sarita reverses a punch, and dives down onto Maryse with a crossbody. Sarita looks at Wilde rather confused, allowing Maryse to hit a backbreaker! 1..2...Kick out! Maryse goes for the French Kiss, but Sarita reverses into a small package! 1....2...Angelina moves Maryse’s foot onto the ropes. Sarita looks pissed, and hits a baseball slide on Angelina. Maryse hits a hard French TKO to the head of Sarita, followed up with a roll-up, using the ropes for leverage!
Winner: Maryse.

Sarita looks towards Wilde, who comes into the ring, shocked at what has happened. Sarita begins arguing with Wilde, asking her “what the hell is wrong with you!?” Wilde just looks innocent, trying to calm Sarita down.

Backstage Segment:
Candice sees Vickie backstage, and runs after her.

Candice- Vickie! Vickie! Could I get a few moments with you?

Vickie- What do you want? Who are you? Oh....Your that new interviewer, I'm not in the mood.

Candice- ....No...I’m Candice. Candice Michelle. Remember I was offered a one time deal last week, where I accepted Melina’s challenge? Anyway...I was hoping that maybe since Lita and I came to an arrangement, the two of us could also come to an arrangement, with me appearing more as a...Regular diva? I feel I have so much to offer, and I really have a lot of passion and heart for this business Vickie.

Vickie- Hah. You have passion? Oh please. I’ve seen run of the mill women like you all the time. I did see your match last week, and you didn’t impress me enough to even consider hiring you. Candice, I have a lot of talent I’m considering to help make this show as great as it can be...I don’t need slackers.

Candice- Slackers?! Vickie...Your just...Your just...Your just a fat cow!

Vickie- What?! How dare you!

Vickie slaps Candice, before banging her head into the wall. Medicals come to check on Candice, as Vickie storms off.

Backstage Segment:
Mickie is backstage, when she is approached by Madison Rayne.

Madison- Wow Mickie, you really got out of a beating from me last week, didn’t you? I should’ve known you would’ve been scared to face me in the middle of that ring. Where I would’ve beaten you, might I add.

Mickie- Madison, you really are full of it, you know that? Me scared of you? Thats funny. Your not even worthy of stepping in the ring with me. I have achieved so much in this business, and what have you done? Nothing. How bout I prove that tonight?

Madison- Your on Mickie. But I hope your not going to be backing out of it again tonight. I mean...I wouldn’t blame you, after all, I’ll be beating you. You might as well just forfeit and show the world the coward you are, and save yourself from a brutal assault. See you out there Mickie!

Match 3: Mickie vs Madison
Madison runs at Mickie for a clothesline, but Mickie ducks, and hits a hard lou thesz press! She begins punching at Madison, before picking her up, and whipping her into the ropes. Madison reverses, and Mickie hits the Mick-a-rana! She goes for the DDT, but Madison throws her off, and follows it up with a hard kick to her head. Madison applies a chin lock, which Mickie manages to escape from, and hit a running necbkreaker slam. Mickie follows it up with a spinning back kick, and hits a hard kick to her head! Only a 2 count! Mickie goes for a suplex, but Madison kicks her in the gut, and hits a Russian leg sweep. Madison goes for her knee finisher, but Mickie reverses and hits the Mickie DDT! Its over!
Winner: Mickie James.

Vickie comes out onto the stage

Vickie- Excuse me! Mickie, I hope you are proud of yourself over such a big win tonight. But you didn’t think I was just going to forget about your punishment after last week, did you? Hahaha! Oh, I have a big suprise for you then...

Daffney and Katie come from behind, sending Mickie to the ground! Daffney hits Mickie with a chair, and Katie hits a backbreaker slam! Madison gets to her feet and screams at Mickie, before hitting her finisher! The three stand over Mickie smirking, with Vickie clapping her hands.

Backstage Segment:
Nattie is backstage looking for a partner, when she sees Eve.

Nattie- Hey Eve, have you seen Hamada?

Eve- Hey Nattie. No I haven’t. I think she’s still not cleared to appear here tonight after the vicious assault from Serena last week.

Nattie- Damn.

Eve- Why, whats up?

Nattie- I need a partner for tonight against Kong and Serena...And with the beef Serena and Hamada had, I was hoping to recruit Hamada. Would you be interested?

Eve- I w...

Taylor- Hey Nattie! Did you say you needed a partner? I would love to go out there with you and kick ass! Those two really have a beating coming towards them. No offence Eve, but I feel I am more qualified for this. After all, who else has defeated Kong twice in a row?

Eve- Nattie, she has a point. I think you should team with her, its kool, I don’t mind.

Taylor- Okay, its settled then! Your up next yes? We better get moving then partner! This is going to be a blast!

Nattie- ...... *an Eve help me lok*

Eve- Good luck guys!

Main Event: Serena and Kong vs Nattie and Taylor
Serena hits a hard kick to the gut of Nattie, and whips her into the ropes, but Nattie comes back with a shoulder block! Nattie whips Serena into the corner, and runs at her, but Serena knees her in the gut. She runs at Nattie, but receives a spine buster slam! Only a 2 count! Nattie tags in Wilde, who kicks Serena hard in the head. Serena ducks another kick, and rushes over and tags in Kong! Kong and Taylor have a stare down, before Wilde begins punching Kong like crazy. Kong shoves Wilde to the ground, and then hits a spinning backhand! Kong picks Wilde up and chops her hard in the chest, sending her into the ropes. Kong runs at her, but Wilde reverses, and kicks Kong hard in the back. She goes high risk, hitting a dropkick on Kong, which takes her to her knee! Wilde looks shocked, but hits a running dropkick off of the ropes, sending her to the ground finally!

Taylor tags in Nattie, who goes for the sharpshooter, but Kong flips her over using her powerful legs. She then clotheslines Nattie! She tags in Serena, who begins kicking into Nattie. Serena goes for the gut buster finisher, but Nattie reverses, and hits the discus clothesline! Its over!
Winners: Nattie and Taylor.

The two celebrate, with Wilde hugging Nattie! Vickie then comes out onto the stage, not looking happy.

Vickie- Excuse me! Congratulations on your big win Nattie and Taylor. Enjoy it while it lasts, because I have decided to one up myself, like always, and assign a big match to the Twisted Tyranny ppv this week. I have created the Deadly Divas Championship, which will be decided in a divas rumble match, which will feature all of the talent on Manic Monday!
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Latin & Ballroom Dancing
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish,Torrie,Maryse,Laycool
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail,Angelina,Sarita,Kong,Madison
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Manic Monday Week 3   Manic Monday Week 3 EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 9:44 am

Lol..Maria getting decimated..love it..love how she got 0 offense.haha.

What's up with Sarita and Taylor, dunno whether I missed it, but Taylor didnt do anything did she? And Taylor teaming up with Nattie, dunno when I read that, I was reminded of Mickie/Trish lesbian storyline. That just popped up.lol

Looking forward to Daffney/Katie/Mickie.

Not interested in Candice at all though.

Overall,nice job mate..as usual smile
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Manic Monday Week 3   Manic Monday Week 3 EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 10:31 am

Thanks :D I'm looking for some talent to hire, any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Latin & Ballroom Dancing
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish,Torrie,Maryse,Laycool
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail,Angelina,Sarita,Kong,Madison
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Manic Monday Week 3   Manic Monday Week 3 EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 11:05 am

Hmm...if you're looking for present divas only, I can't seem to think of anyone. lol..But if u dun mind hiring past divas as well, I'd love to see Torrie Wilson smile
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Manic Monday Week 3   Manic Monday Week 3 EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010, 11:41 am

I liked it, Vickie was all over the place lol.

Lol @ Taylor interupting Eve, i actually like that duo, two canadian girls tagging, Nice.

Overall i liked it, not sure about Candice either, don't care for her.

Oh yu should bring in Lacey von Erich, let her tag with Maria, call them Dumb and Dumber LMAO.

There many girls you still could sign, just pick up some girls who've been gone the last 4/5 years, Jazz, Nidia, Dawn, Torrie, Stacy, Joy, Amy Weber, Amy Zidian (Anyone remember her? lmao), trinity, Brooke Adams, Lena Yada....still a few more names out there.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Manic Monday Week 3   Manic Monday Week 3 EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010, 1:26 pm

awsome squash match by Kong smile
great show
you gotsta hire Lena smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manic Monday Week 3   Manic Monday Week 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Manic Monday Week 3
Page 1 of 1