Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Party Hosting Woes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Party Hosting Woes Empty
PostParty Hosting Woes

I went to my "brother's" birthday party last night. He's not my real brother but we've known each other since high school and have that kind of relationship. He called me and asked me to come. After resisting I finally gave in and agreed. I take the 30 minute trip across town to his house. I arrived, got me some food and mingled with a few of his friends. I met his female friend Lisa and her boyfriend who is a tattoo artist. He's going to do my tattoo for me later for a discount (yay).

But anyway, I was only there for about 40 minutes before the host, aka birthday boy, said he was leaving. I'm like "what the hell, Larry? It took me 30 minutes to get to this side of town and now you're ditching me!?!?!" I could've smacked him....or snatched $5 off him since he had birthday money pinned on himself. Party Hosting Woes 773246

So for the 45 minutes I was there, it was a nice party. I made a new friend in Lisa and had a good time.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Share this post on: reddit

Party Hosting Woes :: Comments

Paul Wyatt
Re: Party Hosting Woes
Post Sat 14 Aug 2010, 3:56 pm by Paul Wyatt
LOL. It was short, but from what you've said... seems like it was worth it.

You got to see your close friend/bro
Made a new new friend
Almost got "birthday money" yourself lol jk
And had fun!

dance

Party Hosting Woes

Page 1 of 1