Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

College

Go down 
AuthorMessage
C.O.C.O
Main Eventer
C.O.C.O

Female
Number of posts : 860
Favorite WWE Wrestler : john cena, rey mysterio, evan bourne, randy orton
Favorite WWE Diva : candice michelle, kelly kelly, victoria, michelle mccool, sable and chyna
Favorite TNA Wrestler : petey williams, aj styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB
Registration date : 2009-01-13

College Empty
PostCollege

My first time writing on here, well, here goes.

Ever since after graduation in May i've been excited to start colleg and couldnt wait to get away from my parents (hallelujah). Now, when day breaks i move 2 my dorm/condo and meet my roomies, then the next day i start school and now........i feel very nervous.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

College :: Comments

The Sexy Vixen
Re: College
Post Sun 29 Aug 2010, 2:19 am by The Sexy Vixen
that's normal. i never lived on campus, though so idk how that is but i know how it feels to be so nervous that first day. it's worse if you got to a school without friends,

once you get comfortable maybe join an activity or club...it can help you meet new people.

and remember, you are gorgeous, supercool Coco smile
Queen Mintz
Post Sun 29 Aug 2010, 2:25 am by Queen Mintz
I've never lived on campus either but I definitely can understand the nerves. I just started college last week and was SO nervous on my first day but once I got in the class I was fine. Basically once you get the first week over with you'll be okay and I'm sure you'll love it. I didn't think I'd like college and thought I wasn't smart enough for it but I'm really loving it and it's not bad at all.
Paul Wyatt
Post Sun 29 Aug 2010, 1:56 pm by Paul Wyatt
You'll be fine, Coco. Give it a few days to become acclimated to the new environment.

I hope your roomates aren't total beaches.
Post  by Sponsored content

College

Page 1 of 1