Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So why was the reason?

Go down 
+2
King Silva
KTV-Time
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

So why was the reason? Empty
PostSubject: So why was the reason?   So why was the reason? EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010, 11:10 pm

Ok, as usual, Kevin with the controversial questions. I’ve noticed there has been this “AJ Lee” Backlash since her NXT Debut. Why I’m saying this is, 2 months ago when Smackdown lost Beth Phoenix, then Tiffany everyone was creaming for AJ to be called up for some reason, when I said she was clearly not ready (after seeing her acting and promo ability, you do see my point right?)

BUT my question is, on what grounds where you basing this opinion? Because it seems clear to me everyone thinks Naomi is heads and bounds above AJ, yet they were creaming for AJ to be called up not so long ago.

Some went as far as saying her performance was worse than Ashley’s (Which I think is just pushing your luck, I’ve yet to see ANYONE that bad) And funny thing is, some of Naomi’s “Best” Matches aren’t half as good or even a quart as good as some of AJ’s best matches. I was watching her match with Angel Orsini, it was DAMN good, better than anything she’s done in FCW. Maybe it was Naomi’s “Flashy” pretend wrestling but clearly the AJ backlash has struck. Because she is “the wrestler”, it seems everyone is expecting this amazing athlete, not knowing she is a rookie herself. She’s been in FCW for a while, if her match between Angel was THAT good, and seeing what WWE did with Taylor Wilde, Mickie James & Krissy Vaine in their development territory, AJ must be WAY better now, but it seems one “bad” performance she’s doomed for life. Also funny, how everyone here is praising the tag match, while all the other reviews I read give it 0 stars or a waste of time while the Mixed tag match was ranked better.

Know what is so funny, you all deny it, because it’s 2 years later, BUT the exact same praises Naomi received this entire week…..are an exact copycat of what Kelly was receiving 2 years ago.

SO guess I wanted to know, WHY was everyone so eager for AJ to be called up way before? Was it because you’ve actually seen her work (Post WWE or FCW Work) or because she was “the Wrestler”?
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: So why was the reason?   So why was the reason? EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010, 11:28 pm

I like them both.

I don't know I guess Naomi had the best week in week 1 so maybe people are just judging on that alone.

Win or lose both will fit in really well in wwe.

I am a fan of both!
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: So why was the reason?   So why was the reason? EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010, 11:29 pm

That really doesn't answer my question shifty
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: So why was the reason?   So why was the reason? EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 12:04 am

^ I wanted AJ to be called up because I think she is better than Kelly and Tiffany and SD NEEDS face SD divas that can wrestle.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: So why was the reason?   So why was the reason? EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 2:12 am

People are blaming AJ for the stuffup with Askana. It was obvious Askana just dropped her instead of lifting her up so Aj could finish the move. I respect AJ for risking the move again proving it was just a simple stuff up, instead of doing what most would do and just act like it didn't happen and continue a botchfest.

Watching AJ vs Naomi proves why these two are better than the Kellys, etc. I was highly impressed with Naomi's athletism on NXT, as I haven't seen a diva move that fast (and not botch) in a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: So why was the reason?   So why was the reason? EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 2:39 am

I never wanted AJ to be called up because I never even seen her wrestle. I had just heard great things about her so when I saw she was a rookie this season I was looking forward to seeing her wrestle. She just didn't impress me Tuesday night. Naomi, however, was on fire! If that was pretend wrestling I don't want to know what real wrestling is, that girl made a great first impression and was kicking ass.

There's no comparing her to Kelly because Kelly simply sucks. Kelly can barely hit her moves and she's definitely not that quick. Naomi is one of the best I've seen, better than Eve, Kelly, and the Bellas for sure. I'm sure AJ will end up growing on me, I'll just wait to see her next match but as of right now, she's just okay to me while Naomi is the star.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: So why was the reason?   So why was the reason? EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 2:48 am

With what happened, looks like Vickie is going to be punishing AJ.

I can think of a role for all the divas right now:

Maxine- She really reminds me of Amy Webber- Looks (apart from looking hideous) and personality. She just comes over as that 'im better than you' and with all her talk about those 3 qualities she posseses, I could picture her in a similar role as Amy- Not wrestling, just managing a wrestler and improving their 'image' or something like that.

Askana- Two things for her. Bring her up after more training managing a heel tag team, or possibly team her with Maryse. She seems like the perfect valet, and reminds me so much of 2000-1 Trish.

Kaitlyn- First of all, change that crappy name...Second, team her with Vickie as her personal assistant. Have Vickie constantly mentoring/bossing her around, and Kaitlyn obliges because she needs the opportunity.

Naomi- Bring her to SD and engage in a fued with Laycool.

AJ- See above. Possibly team her with a male. Primo could work.

Oh and fire that other bitch Jamie, shes so pointles.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: So why was the reason?   So why was the reason? EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 10:14 am

Kevin will you go back and read exactly what i wrote. i said Ashley's debut: one match with Torrie. i didn't say she was better period, just that one match so don't put words in my mouth

why is everyone determined to hate Naomi? must be a case of it's popular now it sucks since i found nothing wrong with her. why must every diva be immediately judged on what moves she does? the thing i keep hearing is that she's learned to wrestle but she's using the wrong moves. what moves should she be using? she and Alicia were good together and i'm excited to see more of her. people would be complaining if she just did one move and slapped people like Maryse so it seems most of you are determined to hate

i'm not going to disregard AJ just because of one match. it was her and Aksana's first time on live TV and they did the right thing by correcting the botch.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: So why was the reason?   So why was the reason? EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 10:26 am

Ashley's debut was with Victoria...
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: So why was the reason?   So why was the reason? EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 12:30 pm

ricky_says_hi wrote:

why is everyone determined to hate Naomi? must be a case of it's popular now it sucks since i found nothing wrong with her. why must every diva be immediately judged on what moves she does? the thing i keep hearing is that she's learned to wrestle but she's using the wrong moves. what moves should she be using? she and Alicia were good together and i'm excited to see more of her. people would be complaining if she just did one move and slapped people like Maryse so it seems most of you are determined to hate

i'm not going to disregard AJ just because of one match. it was her and Aksana's first time on live TV and they did the right thing by correcting the botch.

Why I hate Naomi is the same reason i don't like Melina and Candice....people are over hyping her. Sorry but I've seen Eve, Maryse and Kelly dish out WAY better performances then Naomi ever did, yet every one is ready to jump on the band wagon and call her "Better" then them is hilarious, last i remember "Better" doesn't continue a match once the bell has rang. If your blinded by the Glits and Glamour of her flashy moves and make your hate for certain divas blind you , fine. (oh btw this post wasn't for you Ricky, it was for the General Public lol....so you don't feel like i'm attacking you or something lol)

But to say she's better then maryse, Maryse HAS performed matches 10X then her in the past, to say she's better then Eve, Eve HAS performed matches 10X better then her in the past. to say she's better then the Bella's they HAVE performed matches 5X better then her in the past, to say she's better then Kelly, Kelly has pefromed matches 2x better then she ever did. So to proclaim this in one match....again EVERYONE HAS done it with Kelly 2/3 years ago, you can deny it....but it's true..because i've had this SAME arguement about Kelly in the past, when everyone was putting her above Brooke and layla simply because she can do some Flashy crap. I said, don't be blinded by the flashyness and once again......i see a repeat with Naomi, is the girl good? Yeah, but to say she's better then girls who have 10X her experience....sorry, your getting ahead of yourself.

in no time, people will say she's better then Alicia & Layla....and I WILL laugh, only reason WHY no one has said, because unlike Layla or Alicia, people here don't like Maryse, Eve, The Bella's or Kelly, so everyone will say she's already "better" then them. AGAIN, you may sit here and deny it......but we all know the truth. Remember Eve and her Moonsault? How people creamed all over her? This is the same story, you know what the diffrence is? None of you like Eve.....but you do Naomi...so yeah.

It's even a joke people who are putting her above AJ, who has better matches then Eve, Maryse, Layla, Alicia, The Bella's, Kelly......but she's already seen as worse.

I may say Kaitlyn for the win.......BUT i will never say she's better then the rest because she clearly isn't, not even if she pulls out a 450 splash or whatever.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: So why was the reason?   So why was the reason? EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 8:33 am

what moves should Naomi be doing then? the flashy stuff is her style and she can pull it off without messing up. i'm not blinded by flashy moves into thinking someone's a good wrestler. i've seen Naomi in one match and she was good in it, she and Alicia worked well in it and i want to see more of her. i'll decide whether or not i think she's a good wrestler once i've seen more of her matches, like i'll decide whether or not AJ is a bad one.

i like Eve as a matter of fact. i'm not one of the obsessive haters who bitch about her dropkicks 24/7. i like watching Eve, she's quite talented and she got a good match out of Maryse. her one with Alicia at Money in the Bank was also one of the best i've ever seen from either of them. i also thought Kelly was doing quite well on Raw until she moved to Smackdown and started screwing up a lot more

just wondering why you seem to hate high flying moves so much? whenever a diva does high flying moves you claim they're only pretending to wrestle. you have Kelly and Naomi for using their athleticism to their advantage, does that mean you hate Molly Holly as well because she did the same thing? the Molly Go Round wasn't a "real move" so was she pretending as well?
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: So why was the reason?   So why was the reason? EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 8:46 am

Theres a difference between a high flyer and someone disguising their bad wrestling with flashy high flying moves. Kelly is an example of this. Has anyone actually seen Kelly hit an offensive move, while she wasn't on the defensive?
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: So why was the reason?   So why was the reason? EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 8:53 am

Molly did high flying moves, BUT Molly also wrestled, Molly used all styles in her wrestling matches. She brawled, she was an AMAZING technicians, (one of the Best in History IMO) and she did her fair shair of risky moves.

High flyers get "Free Passes" for doing "Risky Moves". I have NOTHING against high flyers, they are the reason WHY i take the time to look at TNA. BUT they get free passes. Maryse gets shitted on for using moveset "Heel 101", which is is, body slam, choking, choke on the ropes, hair pulling and signature/finisher movers, Vicotria did it, Molly did, Alicia does it, all heels in the division did it. BUT because Maryse ain't busting out any flips and flops, she's "Shit"

I'm sorry, everyone seems to shit on the Bella twins and i have no idea why. The girls have had decent enough performances all around, they have yet to make me want to shoot myself. Yes they are jobbing out great talent, but that seems to be the reason why they are called "Shitty wrestler"....while unlike most of the horrid talent we have on the roster are just bad.

Look at Layla, she's the same Layla from 3 years ago, she has the same problems she had 3 years, she has yet to work on her flaws from 3 years....but because she added some fancy foot work to her moveset (her new pin thingy and her submissions and stuffs) everyone is like "OMG Layla improved sooo much"....while i see the same flaws she had 3 years ago but just some added fancy foot work. Has she improved...Sure, she has improved...but saying she has come a long way when it comes to improvements is a bit but, she's improved.....but not by toooooo much

Guess what'm trying to say is, "Fancy Foot work" seems to cloud peoples judgement easily. I have nothing against Naomi, I mean Eve, Maryse, The Bella's, Layla, Alicia, Kelly, Tiffany are simply bad...I'll admit that Naomi is horrible-ish and not a trainwreck like ROsa or Aksana.

Maybe i'm a hard ass....or my standarts are too high, but i'm not going to be clouded by "flashy moves". I've seen Naomi wrestle diffrent styles, she's not horrible...but she's not decent either and as a wrestler, not as versetile as i'd like her to be.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: So why was the reason?   So why was the reason? EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 4:57 pm

Naomi was the star on the first night so she will be getting the praise, AJ, however, wasn't that great. Does that mean people won't be praising AJ next week? Absolutely not. It could've been her opponent or she just could've been nervous. Whatever the case was, she didn't bring it as much as Naomi did IMO. Of course my opinion of Naomi's will change if she ends up sucking but I really don't see that happening after her performance last week.

The thing is, that you see something everyone else doesn't see, which is fine because we all like different styles of wrestling, but Naomi is 10x better than Maryse even when Maryse was decent, 10x better than Eve because Eve is just a sloppy boring wrestler, 10x better than the Bellas, and 10x better than Kelly. I would go on to say she's better than Layla but she's not better than Alicia, not even close to that yet.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: So why was the reason?   So why was the reason? EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 8:52 pm

Lol sorry, i'll be hard headed and just say Naomi IS NOT better then Maryse, Kelly, Eve, The Bellas or Layla...and can't touch Alicia.

You can't seriously base your opinion on ONE performance, it is very premature to do so.

Oh well dunno
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: So why was the reason?   So why was the reason? EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 10:05 pm

You can base it on one performance if they were that good. Naomi made a great first impression and will continue to do so, at least I think so.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: So why was the reason?   So why was the reason? EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 10:21 pm

Lol it wasn't THAT good.... Meh dunno
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: So why was the reason?   So why was the reason? EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 10:25 pm

In your opinion it wasn't, but like I said, you like different styles of wrestling which is fine
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: So why was the reason?   So why was the reason? EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 10:34 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
In your opinion it wasn't, but like I said, you like different styles of wrestling which is fine

Lol i DON'T like a certain style of wrestling...I love all kinds of styles, hell love high flyers as well, Daize Haze, Trinity, Cheerleader Melissa (then again she can do it all drool )...amongst my faves. It's not that I don't Like her style of wrestling....I just DON'T think she is as great as everyone is making her out to be.

I'd hate to hate Naomi because people are making her out to be this incredible grappler.

I was enjoying Melina when she started out......people started calling her innovative..ready to proclaim her "Queen of the Ring"......and we all saw how that turned out shifty

Then we had Candice, who everyone started calling a "wrestler" and Amazing and Great and started calling her matches "Great" and that ended shifty

Then we had Layla...and Blue was all up her ass.......and then...i got bitter towards her.

It was happening to Maryse...and everyone hated her after and i was like yay

Same with Eve, because she isn't that good, which i agree with, and with everyone shitting on her..no probs....doesn't bother me...because i know she's not good.

But when people start raving over shitty wrestlers......meh i get bitter toward them, it just shows how much peoples standarts have lowered....and what they call "good" these days dunno
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: So why was the reason?   So why was the reason? EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 10:48 pm

Just because you don't like how someone wrestles doesn't mean everyone should jump on your boat. Some of us think Naomi is a good wrestler and was the best last Tuesday but that doesn't mean we don't know what good wrestling is.

It seems to only be your way or no ones way at all. You seem to think your opinion is always right and our opinion stinks.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: So why was the reason?   So why was the reason? EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 11:02 pm

Maybe i do think that way dunno

But one thing i do believe is because the wrestling has gotten soo bad, today standarts of what a "good" match is is way lower then it was 6 years ago. Maybe I haven't adapted to that because i've been watching other stuffs.

Like TNA getting a little more credit then needed lol. Did they have some 5 star matches? Yes indeedy. BUT they did have some less then steller matches that got huge praises. Simply because of how low todays standart are. If TNA dished out half of what Kong & Gail Kim dished out (which most were amazing by any standart) it would be praised as a "GREAT" match, purely on that.

But that is just my take on it
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: So why was the reason?   So why was the reason? EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 11:31 pm

I do understand what you're saying. The women's division was so much better in the past and they also got better booking. The women's division now has lacked a bit because they're only seen as eye candy now and not wrestlers.

There are some great women wrestlers but it's also filled with models or women who came from a diva search. Melina, Michelle, Natalya, Gail, Beth, Jillian, and Alicia to an extent are the only women who can put on great matches if they were given more time and a couple of them don't even get used very much and one of them is always made to look like a joke.

If WWE weren't all about the eye candy and hired more women who are passionate about wrestling and are great wrestlers the division would be so much better. If they gave the women at least 10 minutes in the ring and made people give a shit the division would be so much better.

TNA used to be pretty good but as of right now I'd say it pretty much stinks. Ever since Hogan and Bischoff came along the division went downhill
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: So why was the reason?   So why was the reason? EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 3:10 am

I'm sorry I hated Naomi, but as soon as she did that springboard into a pin I fell in love with her lol.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: So why was the reason?   So why was the reason? EmptyTue 14 Sep 2010, 7:42 am

Shaman of Sexy wrote:
I'm sorry I hated Naomi, but as soon as she did that springboard into a pin I fell in love with her lol.

shrug
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: So why was the reason?   So why was the reason? EmptyTue 14 Sep 2010, 7:46 am

OMG EVE DID A MOONSAULT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So why was the reason?   So why was the reason? Empty

Back to top Go down

So why was the reason?
Page 1 of 1