Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*

Go down 
+20
X
King Silva
Venom
Sticky!!
The LL Father
ilikewwe11
Eric
C.O.C.O
#WeWantTaryn
Blue Ryder
Paul Wyatt
LH
Queen Mintz
janine
Did You Miss Her?
LiE
The Sexy Vixen
Jordan H.
Dead
morris2202
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

Number of posts : 507
Favorite WWE Diva : Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* 2730750800102248553qYDtLS_th

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* 2006909620102248553ufwiIu_th

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* 2175668400102248553aRcHhi_th

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* 2612966020102248553RJlTZF_th

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* 2433961460102248553sdXmBG_th

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* 2473101120102248553bVhhKm_th

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* 2080071140102248553jKZyie_th

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* Empty
PostSubject: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 4:42 pm

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE diva Maria as of today February 26, 2010. We wish Maria the best in all future endeavors.

Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 4:43 pm

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is all
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 4:44 pm

Damn LMAO figured they make more of a big deal out of it
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 4:53 pm

NA NA NA NA
NA NA NA NA
HEY HEY HEY
GOODBYE!!!! Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* 505315

She's gone! Yay! Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* 45079
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Job/hobbies : Rock N' Roll
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 4:58 pm

Good, get rid of that b*****.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divaxdiva
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 5:00 pm

I guess she now has more time to work on those hideous outfits, she so loves to make. She'll probably be back once The Apprentice is over though.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 5:05 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
NA NA NA NA
NA NA NA NA
HEY HEY HEY
GOODBYE!!!! Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* 505315

She's gone! Yay! Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* 45079

That x2.

Though I feel bad for her fans. Now she can work on her music, her fashion and acting now.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 5:06 pm

all we need now is Layla...and the circle will finally be complete
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 5:08 pm

i'm sure Creative are fighting for a way to keep her relevant somehow
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 5:12 pm

oh yeah, with her phantom charisma
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 5:15 pm

This isn't a joke? Frickin awesome! I've been waiting for this for a long time. WOOHOO!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 5:15 pm

They're looking for an excuse to keep her around to continue staring at her, guaranteed lmao
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 5:46 pm

I'm shocked as I thought she wouldnt be released yet...Im happy though because she is a awful wrestler Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* 480159
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 5:50 pm

All she was, was a pretty face and a nice pair of boobs. She was soooo pointless, glad to see her go. That's one less chick who wrestler worth a damn.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 5:54 pm

I'm actually quite sad in how they handled this. She was the longest lasting diva on the roster and I would think they would do something special for her, I thought she was going to leave on her terms lol but whatever, there was nothing left for Maria to do. She had a nice run and was one of the most popular divas from the current crop. I have a bad feeling that some of my faves will be getting fired though.
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

Number of posts : 507
Favorite WWE Diva : Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* 2730750800102248553qYDtLS_th

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* 2006909620102248553ufwiIu_th

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* 2175668400102248553aRcHhi_th

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* 2612966020102248553RJlTZF_th

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* 2433961460102248553sdXmBG_th

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* 2473101120102248553bVhhKm_th

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* 2080071140102248553jKZyie_th

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 6:14 pm

look like more release will be make today.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 6:50 pm

NO not maria!!! I cant believe's she's gone!!I'm gonna miss her I wish her the best.

Dam I guess it's buget cut time for wwe.Layla,Katie,Mickie could be next.
Back to top Go down
C.O.C.O
Main Eventer
C.O.C.O

Female
Number of posts : 860
Favorite WWE Wrestler : john cena, rey mysterio, evan bourne, randy orton
Favorite WWE Diva : candice michelle, kelly kelly, victoria, michelle mccool, sable and chyna
Favorite TNA Wrestler : petey williams, aj styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 7:11 pm

Maria's gone? Time to PARTY!!!

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* 393305
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 7:12 pm

Mickie isn't going anywhere unless it's on her terms
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 7:23 pm

QueenofIronFist wrote:

i got the drinks! Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* 923268
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 7:27 pm

Wait till saturday there gonna announced Mickie has been Released.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 7:29 pm

lol, they're releasing the useless fucks, Mickie isn't one of them and she's the most over diva. She's not going anywhere unless it's her decision
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 7:29 pm

DrizzyDrakeFan wrote:
Wait till saturday there gonna announced Mickie has been Released.

WWE wouldnt be that stupid.

otherwise they would've released her the numerous times they got on her case for her weight.

She will leave when her contract is up..but she's too popular for them to let go.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: The Best of Maria   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 7:35 pm

What was your Favorite Maria matches of all time and your favorite maria moments?

My favorite maria match when she faced michelle on SD it was her best match ever!!
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 7:39 pm

I liked her when she was back on Raw before her Playboy push.

Doesn't wrestle much, dumb gimmick.

She was nice there. But when she became a wrestler it was bad.
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 7:39 pm

I liked some of her matches with Maryse however when Michelle attacked when she was the special ref in the Michelle vs Maryse match she did really well there, she sold the attack really good
Back to top Go down
ilikewwe11
Ilike loves AJ Lee
Ilike loves AJ Lee
ilikewwe11

Male
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 7:40 pm

I LOVE MARIA
I love her playboy
She wasn't the best nor the worst wrestler
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 7:41 pm

My favorite moments were when Maria wasn't there
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 7:52 pm

Layla considering she is one of the top divas atm through Michelle...wont be a budget cut

but i am proud to say Layla now is officially the worst wrestler on SD
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 7:53 pm

I miss my Maria smiley. Hmm wait...

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* F001633f7d8c38f7ce98225b287383a1e2405fedBreaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* 5e926f33247338343e4f02c179176e60f31e700c
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 8:04 pm

The A-Lister wrote:

Do you always have to ruin a topic?!?
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 8:06 pm

shes giving an opinion
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 8:08 pm

my fave moments were when she was an interviewer and didnt bobble her clumsy ass into the ring and ruin decent matches.

i do like her as a redhead though..she looks better with red hair, imo.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 8:11 pm

if im honest, i loved her entrance...cos unlike a lot, i really liked her music
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 8:12 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
QueenofIronFist wrote:

i got the drinks! Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* 923268

I got the cake. Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* 515436
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Job/hobbies : Rock N' Roll
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 8:13 pm

Quote :
What was your Favorite Maria matches of all time and your favorite maria moments?

None
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divaxdiva
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 8:15 pm

janine wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
QueenofIronFist wrote:

I got the cake. Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* 515436

I got the strippers Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* 380124
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 8:17 pm

I miss Maria already...
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 8:17 pm

FARMSTA FARMSTA LL wrote:
if im honest, i loved her entrance...cos unlike a lot, i really liked her music

it's on my pc. smile
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 8:25 pm

This is for you LL and Sexy V
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 9:26 pm

DrizzyDrakeFan wrote:
The A-Lister wrote:

Do you always have to ruin a topic?!?
Of course, just like you always have to make dumb topics. smile

Since you want to whine, my favorite Maria moment was when she was an interviewer, she should've just stuck with that since she couldn't wrestle for shit
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 9:28 pm

Do you have to fire back? The answer is simple....no
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 9:56 pm

Theres goes Natalya's matches.
Finally getting some against Maria, Maria gets released.

Natalya will go back to being a simple manager again.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: A possible reason why maria was let go from WWE??   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 9:58 pm

With Maria and Mickie trying to pursuit Singing career's do you think WWE found out that Mickie and Maria was trying to make a singing career's and now there gonna let go both of them because WWE dont want them to?
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 9:59 pm

omg DL. get over it.
Maria's gone, no need to make 300 topics.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 10:00 pm

A. they knew about it
B. thats not the reason, WWE cant tell them they cant do a singing career. Jericho has a band for fucks sake
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 10:04 pm

Adios, senorita.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 10:17 pm

Maria probably asked for this release, imo.

DL, i'm with Hailey..get over it..or atleast post this all in one thread.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 10:30 pm

That is kinda surprising. Now someone HAS to go to SD to be a face since they only have Mickie at the moment and she could also be on the way out.

Still I was never a big fan of hers. She would have been better on Raw to maybe win the Diva's title but I guess she never got the chance.

Maybe TNA will scoop her up or she could just stay singing and maybe acting.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 10:53 pm

Maria comments on her released!!

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/c2e6h
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*   Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here* Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Maria released *all Maria talk and discusion in here*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next