Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)

Go down 
+4
Shimmer Mark
The Sexy Vixen
The LL Father
KTV-Time
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Empty
PostSubject: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 8:45 pm

Before I go one with the countdown, here are 28 names to look out for, who fell off the countdown or almost made the list:

Amber (80), Amy Love (73), Athena, Autumn Breeze (95), Becky Bayless ( 84),
Bonesaw Jessie Brookes, Brie Bella, Carla Jade, Jade Chun, Jessika Haze, Kimberly Kash,
Kylie Pierce (76), Latasha (79) Layla El (98), Lea Morrison (93), Maryse (100),
Maya Svensson, Melissa Stripes (65), Mia Martinez, Nikki Bella, Nikki Tsugranes,
PJ Tyler, Rayna von Tosh (92), Roni Jonah (83), Santana Garrett (99), Simply Luscious,
Tara Charisma (89), Taylor Made

I would also love to inform that we have 14 new women added to the list. 14 great talent that I am sure are not going to disappoint. Since we have 14 days till the end of the month, I’ll be posting 7 names daily. But I’ll start off today with 6. I would also like to point out, I’ve seen at least ONE match from all the women on this list. This is not me just tossing names around. I kind of did that with the first list, this list is 100% me, I’ve seen every single one of these women perform in the ring.

100. April Hunter (Last Time: N/A)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) April_Hunter5

I had to open up a spot for this lady. She recently returned because of her sick mom, she’s not the April we used to know, who can easily rank top 25, but April is not what she used to be, but I still highly respect her. She’s such a great worker, sucks she is really great though.

99. Allison Wonderland (Last Time: 69)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Allison_Wonderland30

Allison hasn’t done much work to my knowledge. She’s a decent worker with a decent amount of skills. Problem is, she doesn’t really get her name out there as much as she used too.

98. 21st Century Fox (Last time: 77)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) 21_Century_Fox3

Miss Fox here is really great solid talent. Though her work sometimes leaves a little to be desired, there are very few matches of her you go home feeling you haven’t gotten your money’s worth. Great talent this girl.

97. Isis the Amazon (Last Time: N/A)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Isis_the_Amazon

Isis makes her debut in the countdown at 97. Very shaky in the ring, BUT like Kong, she has loads of presence due to her size, which added so much to her matches. She may not be AS good in the ring as the last 3 girls, BUT this is her breakthrough year, the other girls are slowly getting overshadowed by all the new talent.

96. Melody (Last Time: 71)
The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Melody5

Her departure from OVW may be a big reason for the huge drop. Since her OVW departure I haven’t heard much from Melody again, which is a shame, the girl is really good talent, she just doesn’t have the mainstream exposure she used too, SHIMMER is making stars, might be a great opportunity to get her name out there again.

95. Kacee Carlisle (Last Time: 91)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Kacee_Carlisle2

Kacee, what can I say, I haven’t seen THAT much of her work, but the little I’ve seen was highly impressive. But that seems to be the problem; there is just too little work of her out there, which makes it hard to follow her progress in the ring.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 9:35 pm

even if April is not what she used to be....being at 100 is pretty darn silly if you ask me...i still reckon she should be in top 50
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 9:37 pm

i'm sorry but i find April Hunter to be kinda ugly lol
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 9:41 pm

The LL Father wrote:
even if April is not what she used to be....being at 100 is pretty darn silly if you ask me...i still reckon she should be in top 50

Yeah i was depating that with myself...but she had like 3 matches this year and has been managing for the most part. She's not going to wrestle on a regular basis. Which sucks, I actually had her in the top 30...then i took a look at the girls who are wrestling on a weekly basis sometimes, and HOW MANY of them has stepped up their game...i really couldn't take away a spot they kind of deserve. So yeah, out of respect and the reason why she's taking wrestling bookings now,......she deserved a spot though.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 9:41 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:

I'm Sorry but this is Not a Diva Dirt countdown hilarious
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 9:43 pm

Kaitlyn's Fanboy wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

I'm Sorry but this is Not a Diva Dirt countdown hilarious

when did i say it was? The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) 79573

but i know someone is gonna come in here saying how "hot" she is..and i dont see it. her face is so...yuck. nice boobs though.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 9:46 pm

Lol i actually like her face, she has great Bone Structure....lol...but that's just me Suspect
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 11:03 pm

I am excited to see this listing again. I like seeing finding women that I like but have previously not been too aware of.

On a side note, would it be possible for you to include a link to a youtube vid of a good match if you know of one. horny puh-leeeeze
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 11:30 pm

hhmm aight i'll try lol. Some matches are seriously soooo hard to find
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 11:42 pm

Understandable.....if you can't find one, no big deal. I just think itd be a cool thing to add if you have one.

king
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010, 9:29 am

BACK AGAIN BUT WITH VIDEO'S!!!!!!!

94. Kelly Couture (Last Time: 70)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Kelly_Couture9

Kelly Couture has really been invisible as of late. She’s one of Canada’s finest young stars. BUT she needs more exposure, I suggest breaking into WSU. She’s got the talent, she just needs the main stream exposure. But what baffles me is why WWE never picked up this girl when she was a major name in Canada, she has the look, the body and is great in the ring.

Kelly Couture vs. Xandra Bale (another new name to me and to look out for)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YsYDl5VUFk

93. Rossi Lotta Love (Last Time: 95)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Betsy_Ruth2

Though her work was not impressive, there was improvement with every match. She was fun to watch and I hope she continues to train, because she has some talent that should be showcased. But she should take the next year just to work on her wrestling though.

Rossie Lotta Love vs. Santana G
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfw7flr3V6E&feature=related

92. Epiphany (Last Time: N/A)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Epiphany

Since Melody’s departure from OVW, this young woman has stepped up her game. She is really making a name for herself down in OVW. Some of her matches are really impressive. She has great strength could play an intimidating role, she has real potential. BUT would like to see her branch out of OVW though, she’s been in that little bubble for way too long.

Epiphany vs. Melody
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd8ERJkn4W8&feature=related

91. Alicia Fox (Last Time: 81)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Victoria_Crawford18

Sucks for Alicia Fox I had an influx of new names, the girl has really stepped her game up during the summer. She had some good showings and she is really growing into her own and getting used to her body. Though still dangly, it’s a bit less dangly then before. Great girl, great talent and she’s proven, given the opportunity, she can do great things, she just needs to rehearse her lines more, we don’t need another “Undefined Women’s Champion” moment.

Alicia Fox vs. Gail Kim
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWX1hhz96w4

90. Hailey Hatred (Last time: 88)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Hailey_Hatred2

Aww Hailey, she’s one of the girls I felt, have yet to have her “moment” in the spotlight. Great talent though, I enjoy most of her work. They are exciting to watch.

Hailey Hatred vs. Ashley Lane
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lQRFUzjLU4
(Really continue to look, some good stuff with Del Rey, Portia Perez, and some tag matches with Sassy Stephie taking on Ashley Lane & Nevaeh, I HIGHLY recommend them)

89. Velvet Sky (Last Time: 75)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Talia_Madison85

Ok, yes I have her semi-high on the countdown again, she’ll eventually fall off. Her progress makes a snail seem like Speedy Gonzales, the improvements are there….they just take 3 years or so to kick in every now and then.

88. Britani Knight (Last time: N/A)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Britani_Knight9

Well here is a young British talent you got to look out for. I will be honest, if you asked me if I’ve seen her work over 3 months ago, I’d be honest, I’d say no, then I saw one and she was actually ranked lower….then I saw her match with Wesna Busic, though it wasn’t GREAT, it was damn good, especially for an up and coming 21/22/23 year old. She’s really young and to be honest, I see a great future ahead of her.

Britney Knight vs. Wesna Busic (Part 1 & 2)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1E_FTItQBk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbJMLlln5kU&feature=related
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 10:28 am

87. Mena Libra (Last time: N/A)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) M_d05af25b7c154a3faecf7fd55d101f9a

Oh the power of Shimmer and Youtube.com once I heard the mention of her name, I had to go look her up. Surprise, surprise, the girl is really good, she IS the great up and comer she claims herself to be. She’s very Ariel like and I loved the little work I’ve seen from her. Can’t wait to see more.

Mena Libra vs. Nevaeh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yiaYKAnRoM

86. She Nay Nay (Last time: 85)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) She_Nay_Nay

Only one lost spot. She did great in her Smackdown match with Beth Phoenix, I never thought much of her, but been seeing some of her recent stuff and she’s getting really good. Glad to see her progressing in the ring.

She Nay Nay vs. Beth Phoenix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNHB1_7t23Y&feature=related

85. Jamilia Craft (Last time: 97)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Jamilia_Craft4

Young and up and coming talent. She’s really young too and already showing great matches. Daizee Haze has done good with this girl. I can’t wait to see more of this girl. If she don’t go all Tiana Ringer on us, we can see more from this girl in the next 15/20 years, maybe more.

Jamila Craft vs. Sara del Rey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlecYc8nxu8

84. Mary Apache (Last Time: N/A)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Mary_Apache4

Mary Apache is one of Mexico’s finest. She’s stellar in the ring and does some great work. I don’t always enjoy Mexico’s wrestling…BUT Mary Apache is soo worth watching.

Mary Apache & Hamada vs. Faby Apache & Estrellita
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yc4SqfP9mY

83. Annie Social (Last Time: 86)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Annie_Social8

Since Wesna’s departure, Annie Social has stepped her game up and entered the ring and started tagging with Melanie Cruise. She’s a great mentor for her and displaying her in ring ability.

Annie Social vs. Lizzy Valentine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjVHM17t6cY

82. Sammi Lane (Last Time: N/A)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Sammi_Lane6

Sammi Lane, this girl has been keeping a low profile from some time now. But she’s going to make it big. She’s one of the new names added to Wrestlicious and this will help her get her name out there. She’s a real gem and really young, expect great things from this girl in the future.

Sammi Lane vs. Lexxus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWST54D8xWM

81. Leva Bates (Last Time: 96)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Leva_Bates4

I’ve known about Leva from some time now, been keeping track of her since she got her ass kicked by Kong. But I have to thank SHIMMER for truly showing me what this girl is capable off. She is really good and getting better, one of the new generation of wrestlers and she looks very promising.

Leva Bates vs. Betsy Ruth (aka Rosie Lotta Love)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb9U_-ezI4M
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptySat 18 Sep 2010, 12:35 am

I really think that Jamilia Craft could be a BIG deal in womens wrestling if she is able to stay in the business. I think she is one of the most new women on the Shimmer roster. I am also pretty intrigued by Leva Bates. Like you, I have known about her for quite a while, but I have not really been following her. Since she has started wrestling on the Shimmer Volumes, she appears to be pretty good for being fairly new.

I watched the Sammi Lane match you posted. It is pretty obvious that she hasn't been in the business too long. But she wasn't too bad at all. The Jenny Brooks (She Nay Nay) match against Beth Phoenix was rather unfortunate. I have seen a few of her matches and she looks like she could really put on some good matches if they weren't written as squash matches.

I plan to spend the weekend going through the rest of your list. Can't wait to see some more of my girls show up on the list. drool
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptySat 18 Sep 2010, 7:13 am

80. Britney Savage (Last Time: 74)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Brittney_Savage2

Oh Britney, got herself some exposure taking on Beth on Smackdown. This girl has been doing some great stuff down in WSU I believe, no stand out, but good talent for sure. Plus she’s really new to wrestling and already showing amazing ability.

Britney Savage vs. Mercedes Martinez: (Part 1 & 2)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY8bLiRXtCc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HqNzvmznco&feature=related

79. Daffney (Last Time: 64)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Daffney27

Ok Daffney is no pro in the ring, but her last Match on Xplosion was absolutely amazing. Especially for someone like Daffney who has never been the strongest wrestlers. But non the less, unlike most girls, Daffney adds more then just moves to her matches, she’s got spunk.

Daffney vs. Hamada:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSjmomXlJVE

78. Christina von Eerie (Last Time: N/A)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Christina_Von_Eerie11

A name who despite very little big time exposure has a really big fan base and you can see why. Christina von Eerie has worked with some of the worse talent out there (aka Lena Yada for one) but always manages to come out looking great. She’s also wrestled a whole lot of guys. She is a name who is going to make it big for sure on the indy scene. Hopefully she learns a whole lot in her time in Mexico. She’s working with some of Mexico’s Best.

Christina von Eerie vs. Lena Yada (Not her best but meh)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiHWBlfIfiA

77. AJ Lee (Last Time: 82)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Miss_April5

AJ is the little Pocket Rocket. There are a handful of such small women in wrestling and AJ is one of the talented one. Before she went to the WWE she was already really good, wonder how much she’s improved since then. Can’t wait to see this girl to break out.

AJ Lee vs. Angel Orsini (Part 1 to 3)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk_DY14Fh88&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwS2YloCG48&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0nIqNByBpg&feature=related

76. Alexa Thatcher (Last Time: 78)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Alexa_Thatcher6

Fresh off retirement Alexa Thatches has always been one of those girls who had the look, the talent and the ability to make it far. She’s had a few matches this year, hopefully those matches are as good they were before she left. I still don’t get how TNA could pass up this girl.

Alexa Thatcher Tribute Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiCBiYNvQwU

75. Jessicka Havoc (Last Time: 72)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Jessicka_Havok

Jessika Havok has always been an enjoyable worker to watch. She’s never been a fave of mine though. But the girl is really talented. Her work is always a joy to watch.

Jessicka Havoc vs. Nevaeh:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2MbijFXFZg&feature=related

74. Jessica James (Last Time: 90)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Jessica_James2

The Fire Cracker Jessica James, WWE and TNA should really pick up this girl, she’s really energetic, charismatic, great worker. I love watching this girl work, she knows how to work a crowd and did I mention she can wrestle? And she has an amazing look and body as well. Jessica James is a future star in the making.

Jessica James vs. Athena (Future Star):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI5jClvMNhQ

*Side not, I heard about this Athena chick, but never seen her work. She was receiving praises, but now I see why. The girl is very talented. I think I’m going to look into some of her work and now really want to see her SHIMMER matches. Damn. But it’s hard to find “Athena” matches since there was already an Athena in wrestling lol.

Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptySat 18 Sep 2010, 12:24 pm

#100 - April Hunter - I am a big fan of April. I think she has been one of the most underrated women in the business. Back in her day, she was putting on incredible shows.

#98 - 21st Century Fox - I have seen a few of her shows and they weren't too bad. Haven't really seen anything new from her in a while tho.

#97 - Isis the Amazon - I think she definitely has a place in pro wrestling, but like you said she is very shaky. I equate her to the female version of Andre the Giant. At this point, Isis does not have a very strong technical base and because of this most of her moveset is simply size related. I really hope she gets some good training because I think she could be a decent wrestler.

#95 - Kacee Carlisle - I watched a couple of her matches this morning. While she is pretty green, I think she has quite a bit of potential. I saw one of her matches against Amy Lee & Niya in a triple threat and she didn't do to badly.

#92 - Epiphany - I think she is one of the better women on the indy circuit. She has a great heel personality and can really back it up in the ring. Would love to see her make an appearance in Shimmer.

#82 - Sammi Lane - Is this Jessica Cheyenne from OVW? Either way, I have watched some of her matches this morning, and I think I like her less with each match.

#77 - AJ Lee - Like Jamilia Craft, AJ Lee is one of my favorite up and coming wrestlers. I think she has an incredible amount of talent and can put on some amazing matches!!!

#76 - Alexa Thatcher - I am SO happy she has come out of retirement. She holds a special place in my heart and I can't wait to see her in Shimmer again.

*****Have you seen any of the WWP ladies like Akilah or Scorn? Those women can mix it up in the ring pretty well.

Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptySat 18 Sep 2010, 12:36 pm

No i haven't.....hhmm, i'll have to check them out for next time. Actually doing this i've came across soooo many new wrestlers...it was insane. It was refreshing and found myself lost in some of the matches lol. But i'll check em out lol.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptySat 18 Sep 2010, 1:14 pm

You should send me some of the names of people that you have found and enjoy that did not make the list. I am going to look into Erin Angel. I have seen her in a few matches and I am intrigued.

I have thought several time about starting a thread on here to discuss indy women, like one person every few days......but I just don't think there is enough of us that would post.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptySat 18 Sep 2010, 2:15 pm

One that caught my eye was Xandra Bale...after i saw her match with Kelly Couture...She has a few matches more. I'll have to look them up since I just glanced at them for a while. I think on my free day on wednesday i'll go look at them and recomend a few.

Oh i've known about Erin Angel but i knew she was a manager. So she's been wrestling more now huh? I'll look into her too.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 1:12 pm

73. Josie (Last Time: 67)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Josie9

Josie’s always been one of those girls..you either like em or you don’t. I don’t lol, but there is talent there, I just refuse to see it lol. Anywho, Josie’s at Nr. 73 peeps, enjoy.

Epiphany vs. Josie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu4pv6qW6oE

72. Veronika Vice (Last Time: 58)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Veronika_Vice11

Oh Miss Veronika Vice, this will change next time I make this list, because she’s back and hopefully better then ever. Because I’ve been Vice-less for sometime now, but glad to see her name circling around again.

Sadly this is the only Veronika Vice match I can find on the Tube
Veronika Vice vs. Penni Lane
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL4fm6KDzvk

71. Mary Elizabeth Monroe (Last Time: N/A)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Mary_Elizabeth2

I’ve NEVER seen any work from this woman until 3 weeks ago. And I was impressed, I’ve seen facial pics of her and always thought she was just this pretty face, I wasn’t more wrong. She’s not twiggy and damn she can wrestle. I was happy to get to know this one. She’s a name we should really look out for.

Video: Mena Libra vs. Nevaeh vs. Mary Elizabeth Monroe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmhznxQRkxs

70. Melissa Coats (Last Time: 68)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Melissa_Coates3

Thankfully she is not just another big woman in the ring. She’s always shown that she has some talent. She drops a couple of spots, but she’s still got a decent spot.

Way Old School: Melissa Coates vs. Krissy Vaine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqzQE31IvoQ&feature=related

69. Erica D’Erico (Last Time: N/A)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Erica_DErico4

OMG I never thought this girl really had it in her. But since I’ve seen her in wrestlicious I was impressed. She is also a good looking woman and great actress. She is also skilled. Wait why isn’t she in WWE or TNA? You gotta wonder.

Sierra Sheriton (aka Erica D’Erico) vs. Marley (Aka. Daizee Haze)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyH2hv6N3_c

68. Roxxie Cotton (Last Time: 66)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Roxie_Cotten7

Roxxie cotton is such a fun girl to watch wrestle. I really enjoy her work. She’s not great, but it’s worth giving it a shot. I really like this girl for some odd reason lol.

Amber O’Neal & Rhaka Khan vs. Roxxy Cotton & Becky Bayless (Shitty match though lol)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaVv7p4ncLE

67. Lexxus (Last Time: 89)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Lexxus

Since I saw this girl wrestle, I’ve been curious about her work. She is very agile and quick. She, AJ lee and Taylor Wilde has a really similar style but they are all on a different level of wrestling. I’d love to see this woman break out in Shimmer some time. She is such raw talent going to waste.

Awesome Kong vs. Mercedes Steele (Lexxus)
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6w167_awesome-kong-vs-mercedes-steele_shortfilms

Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 9:17 pm

It is great to see some of the women in this section.

#72 - Veronike Vice - I am SO happy she has resurfaced. I cannot wait to see her more in Shimmer.

#71 - Mary Elizabeth Monroe - I watched a couple of her vids and she isn't too bad in the ring.

#67 - Lexxus - Although, now I think she is known by Alexxis Nevaeh. She is one of the better women on the small indy circuits. She has put on some INCREDIBLE matches in New England Championship Wrestling. Her match against Mistress Belmont for the WWW title in NECW was so good. Evidently, the two of them had a rematch for the title in a steel cage, but I can't find the video. Needless to say, I want TNA to pick her up.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010, 2:25 am

Mary Apache....love that ass. April Hunter, had a brief infatuation with her but I grew to realize she is overly sexual and that's just not attractive.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 8:46 pm

Im eagerly awaiting the next round of women.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 9:11 pm

Lol their coming their coming
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 6:40 pm

Simply because one person was nice enough to ask........we continue

66. Estrellita (Last Time: 63)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Estrellita

65. Sirelda/Jamie D (Last time: 61)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Jaime_D3

64. Candice LaRae (Last Time: 60)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Candice_LeRae10

63. Ms. Natural (Last Time: 43)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Ms_Natural4

62. Rachel Summerlynn (Last time: 62)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Rachel_Summerlyn9

61. Traci Brooks (Last Time: 59)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Tracy_Brookshaw28

60. Amy Lee (Last Time: 52)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Amy_Lee2

59. Lizzy Valentine (Last Time: 57)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Lizzy_Valentine15

58. Mia Yim (Last Time: N/A)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) 2eojejb

57. ODB (Last Time: 53)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) ODB28

56. Mickie Knuckles (Last time: 40)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Mickie_Knuckles5

55. Sassy Stephie (Last Time: 48)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Sassy_Stephie7

54. Ms. Tenille (Last Time: 56)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Tenille13

53. Tomoka Nakagawa (Last Time: N/A)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Tomoka_Nakagawa
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 6:49 pm

Tomoka!!!!! I love her in SHIMMER the past few DVDs.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 7:05 pm

I think this is a solid group of girls. I'm not real sure about Lizzie and I'm not a fan of Mickie, but overall I think its good.

Thanks for the update smile
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 7:11 pm

Yeah, a LOT of people are not a fan of Mickie, her style is really backyard wrestling brawling. BUT i do think she is good at what she does. Lizzy can impress...but she can dissapoint as well. I'm always iffy about her work. But she manages to trow out a really good match every now and then.

Next 7 names, expect 14 brand new names tomorrow.

52: La Diabolica (Last time: 50)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) La_Diabolica

51: Katie Lea (Last time: 44)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Katie_Lea21

50: Madison Rayne (Last Time: 47

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Ashley_Lane16

49: Sexi Star (Last Time: 51)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Sexy_Star4

48: Michelle McCool (Last Time: 46)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Michelle_McCool37

47: Ayumi Kurihara (Last Time: N/A)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Ayumi_Kurihara4

46: Melina (Last Time: 42)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Melina37
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 7:14 pm

Ayumi lower than Melina? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 7:14 pm

This section was rough for me because I think a lot of these girls are rated pretty low. I love that you have included the Jap girls from Shimmer. Ayumi is my favorite that came over.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 7:15 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Ayumi lower than Melina? Suspect

LMAO it's her debut.........she'll climb up the ranks in no time.....................................If she continues to show up on SHIMMER
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 7:17 pm

lol ok..
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 12:53 am

McCool and Melina so low is sad but it's your personal rankings so I was not expecting them to be high.

I guess I'll pop back in here later.

Last edited by King Silva on Thu 21 Oct 2010, 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 1:14 am

Because it's his general assessment of ALL women wrestlers, not just those in the WWE and TNA. Most of the Divas can't wrestle worth shit compare to a lot of those girls in the Indies and outside the country (yes it's true), they're as broad of range like guys. It's not all sexist out there where they just serve as eye candy, a lot have actual careers! *gasp*
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 1:52 am

Yeah and McCool can't wrestle..

Okay...

She clearly can but people can rank her whatever.

In reality she is awesome and she's on top of her division in the best wrestling company in the world.

Should get you more than a 48 but she was number one this year in the list that matters. yay
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 1:55 am

Michelle wouldnt last in a company like SHIMMER or NJPW.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 1:58 am

PWI is a biased magazine that only covers WWE and TNA to a full degree so a list produced by them of who is 'the best' doesn't mean a damn thing. It's just made for those companies' marks....

Last edited by Jordan H. on Fri 22 Oct 2010, 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 2:15 am

Beth is a better wrestler than Michelle and I'd go as far as to say it's most likely due to the years on the Indy circuit (like SHIMMER) that Beth experienced before coming to WWE developmental. With the free reign you get in the indies, the girls get to really go the distance without limitations.

stuff like that you cant learn in PG "dont break a nail" WWE...
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 5:15 am

King Silva wrote:
Yeah and McCool can't wrestle..

Okay...

She clearly can but people can rank her whatever.

In reality she is awesome and she's on top of her division in the best wrestling company in the world.

Should get you more than a 48 but she was number one this year in the list that matters. yay

PWI's ranking is a peace of shit because it is not based on Talent, it is based on accomplisments throughout a year and PWI kisses a whole lot of WWE ass. It's a reason why many Indy girls hate that piece of shit list because of that same reason, it's not about talent, it's about how many matches you win, how much you were pushed and how many championships you won, not how great of a wrestler you are.

There are obviously 47 women who can out wrestle Michelle, like Nikki Roxx, Nikki Mathews, Portia Perez, madison Eagles, Allison Danger, Wesna Busic, Mercedes martinez, Sara Del Rey, Cheerleader Melissa, Jazz, Daizee Haze, Jillian Hall, Hamada, Gail Kim, Natalya, Serena Deeb, Ariel, LuFisto......and this is just off the top of my head.

I don't even know why someone like you bothers, because you have no interest or respect for women in the indy scene unless they join WWE, i'd say you just fuck off but that would be disrepesctfull. If you have nothing nice to say, don 't say anything at all. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 6:53 am

45. Kacey Diamond (Last Time: 33)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Kacey_Diamond2

44. Lexi Fyfe (Last Time: 32)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Lexie_Fyfe8

43. Angelina Love (Last Time: 36)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Angel_Williams37

42. Nevaeh (Last Time: 49)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Nevaeh8

41. Danyah (Last Time: 54)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Danyah4

40. Cat Powers (Last Time: 41)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Cat_Power5

39. Alicia (Last Time: 45)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Alicia6
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 8:13 am

And wasn't Candice Michelle in the top 10 in 2008...?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 2:58 pm

i love Lexi Fyfe....The Experience should win SHIMMER tag gold before they hang it up The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) 850417
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 3:06 pm

38. Jennifer Blake (Last Time: 38)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Jennifer_Blake9

37. Amber O’Neal (Last Time: 34)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Amber_ONeal15

36. Jessie McKay (Last time: 39)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Jessie_McKay6

35. Christi Ricci (Last Time: 55)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Christie_Ricci7

34. Hiroyo Matsumoto (Last Time: N/A)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Hiroyo_Matsumoto2

33. Serena Deeb (Last Time: 31)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Serena_Deeb26

32. Melanie Cruise (Last Time: 37)

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Melanie_Cruise8
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 3:08 pm

Jesse McKay and Hiroyo!!!!!

Hiroyo is such a cutie.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 5:41 pm

I don't know half of these women. Need to look some matches up
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 5:43 pm

Well if your not into Shimmer....try Wrestlicious....most wrestle there too, like Danyah, Christi Ricci, Sammi Lane, Amber O'Neal..most of them
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 5:43 pm

get SHIMMER Mintz!!!!!! The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) 666288
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 5:48 pm

I'm into Shimmer, I want to check some of these women out. Any matches you recommend?

And Vix, my friend is being lazy, it's annoying me!! lol
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 5:54 pm

Aww I'd get you some DVDs if I could.

I havent watched my older volumes yet but just the matches I PMed you i'd recommend..but in the end it's all really good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 5:58 pm

Awww, I know you would smile

I've got free time tonight so I'll be watching some matches :D
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 6:02 pm

yeah i've purchased a few DVDs for friends in the past.

make sure to tell me what you think when you watch them. you can post in the SHIMMER thread or just PM me..but i think you'll really like it.

it's better than cringing through an Eve match The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) 773246
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)   The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Top 100 Women Wrestlers in Wrestling Today (Edition 2)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next