Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Business Idea!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Business Idea! Empty
PostBusiness Idea!

For the last few years I've had an idea that could potentially help people in need. Homeless people and, women prosituting for a variety of reasons, parents who need daycare.

I would love to establish an organization where people like this could get the help that they need, but I'm afraid this won't ever come to fruition.

This would change so many lives. I don't believe I can make it happen. (I have so much self-doubt which needs to change.)

When my mind is free of chasing after a wrestling career, it roams in this direction.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Business Idea! :: Comments

Did You Miss Her?
Re: Business Idea!
Post Wed 22 Sep 2010, 6:40 pm by Did You Miss Her?
i'd help!
KTV-Time
Post Wed 22 Sep 2010, 6:53 pm by KTV-Time
It takes babysteps man, you will eventually.

My Dad used to train Track & Field completly free, he would pick up the kids one by one in a broken down van, just so they have something to do 3 days a week in the afternoon instead of being on the street. Most these kids came from parents who couldn't afford big time training who cost loads, my dad paid entrance fee's for all of them at competitions and they were like 25 to 30 kids.

Then he started a daycamp in the summer one week (well 5 days) from 7 AM to 5 PM, where the kids would go and learn about stuffs. While having fun. The Fee was...let's say 25 Florins (which is about $17,50). Where they would have 2 meals in the day, (breakfast and mid day) here our dinner is at 1 PM lol... While we depended on sponsors and stuffs to keep the camp running for 4 years. Most camps in the summer cost up to 75 to 150 florins ($50 to $120 )for about a week where they eat junk food and go to the movies almost everyday. You can obviosly see how little we were getting it was like 2 meals for less then $5 a day.

This ladies fitnes group donated food for all the kids for 1 day in the week. One day my mom would cook, the others my aunt would cook. A lady in the neighberhood also went around asking all the neighbors for Money to donate....on the first day of camp she always came and gave my dad the money as a donation from the neighberhood to help with any extra costs. We got cakes, food (although 2 or so weeks from their expiration date....but any help is welcome lol)

So guess what i'm trying to say is....with the right help and motivation you can accomplish anything. I have full intention on doing a camp similar to this when i grow up. I was already practically leader the last year and i did pretty alright.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Wed 22 Sep 2010, 6:54 pm by The Sexy Vixen
there's so many of these programs out there, though...it would be hard to get people to take notice.

but i like the idea so far. I'd gladly help if there was any way i could.
Paul Wyatt
Post Wed 22 Sep 2010, 7:28 pm by Paul Wyatt
I completely get what you mean, Vix, and that's the scary part.

Just to give you a clearer view of what this would be like let me give you some insight:

There would be the aforementioned daycare for parents who need their children while they go to work or school.

- you have to be willing to find a job if you are a resident or not - (if you want our help, you need to go by this one rule)

We'll help you find an apartment.

if you haven't completed HS, you can join our program to help you get your Diploma and a Degree.

We'll have social workers, and therapists to speak to.

(Certain thing would be revised, but this is how I'm thinking I'd want things to be for the most part.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Wed 22 Sep 2010, 7:33 pm by The Sexy Vixen
sounds good. although here in ohio we have "job & Family Services" which does the same thing..through the government
Paul Wyatt
Post Wed 22 Sep 2010, 7:38 pm by Paul Wyatt
How well would you say they do?
The Sexy Vixen
Post Wed 22 Sep 2010, 7:46 pm by The Sexy Vixen
Terrible llmao

i'd honestly rather be homeless...if i didnt have my job and my daughter.
Paul Wyatt
Post Wed 22 Sep 2010, 7:52 pm by Paul Wyatt
lmao and yikes! you'd really want to be on the streets?
The Sexy Vixen
Post Wed 22 Sep 2010, 7:57 pm by The Sexy Vixen
come check out the facilities they put these people in

you'll see why lol

i been homeless before...i could manage.
Paul Wyatt
Post Wed 22 Sep 2010, 8:09 pm by Paul Wyatt
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
come check out the facilities they put these people in

you'll see why lol

i been homeless before...i could manage.

I misunderstood what you meant. I didn't know you meant going through the system to get a home.

OH, I've heard! lol

When my mom went through, she had me. We were placed in CLEAN places. We lucked out!

But it's totally different when you're on your own. The places are filthy. People steal your shit. Not a way to live!
The Sexy Vixen
Post Wed 22 Sep 2010, 8:26 pm by The Sexy Vixen
exactly how it is here. i have had friends who lived in those facilities...terrible...filthy...not a place to raise kids.

when i was homeless, the shelters i slept in where in better shape.

but yeah the system here is supposed to help with daycare, getting a home, helping get a diploma...etc. but it;s such a falty system.

my nephew was on the "waiting list" for daycare for over a year. why? because immigrants come here and immediately get first dibs...which pushes everyone else back down the list. that's another issue with the system here.
Post  by Sponsored content

Business Idea!

Page 1 of 1