Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update on Cena heel turn

Go down 
+4
Jordan H.
King Silva
X
The Sexy Vixen
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Update on Cena heel turn Empty
PostSubject: Update on Cena heel turn   Update on Cena heel turn EmptyThu 30 Sep 2010, 9:59 am

Quote :
- The possibility of turning John Cena heel has been discussed much more seriously than in the past, according to the Pro Wrestling Torch.

Vince McMahon made it clear when the idea was previously broached that it would not even be considered due to the tremendous amount of revenue Cena draws via merchandise. While there doesn't appear to be any firm plan in place, McMahon has since changed his tune on the subject as he is now open to listening to suggestions.

Meanwhile, this week's issue of Figure Four Weekly adds that there is 'strong talk' of a turning Cena heel come WrestleMania season.

PW.com

do it Vince...for the love of interesting storylines please do it.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Update on Cena heel turn   Update on Cena heel turn EmptyThu 30 Sep 2010, 10:02 am

I'd love to see Cena run like a coward from a fight, completely proving his "never back down" character was bs hilarious
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Update on Cena heel turn   Update on Cena heel turn EmptyThu 30 Sep 2010, 12:32 pm

Cool.

Well since there are already rumors he might turn heel at WM I won't be shocked if it happens but it will still be a good thing to see.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Update on Cena heel turn   Update on Cena heel turn EmptyThu 30 Sep 2010, 2:13 pm

I don't want to see Cena at all because now I will hear from marks that 'C-A 'AKEZ AH GOO' 'EEL' because he can run from fights! OH GORSH! So can every other heel in the book! How knows it might end up being a good thing, with a antiheroic protagonist like Randy and the ultimate hero falling down to become the ultimate villain might prove interesting to see how it affects the rest of the company....hmmm...
Back to top Go down
WWEDIVASATW100%
Recent Roster Addition
WWEDIVASATW100%

Male
Number of posts : 27
Job/hobbies : WATCHING MOVIES AND T.V. SHOWS
Favorite WWE Wrestler : RANDY ORTON
JOHN CENA
BATISTA
TRIPLE H
STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN
CHRIS JERICO
CHRIS BENOIT...BEFORE WHAT HE DID.
THE ROCK

Favorite WWE Diva : TRISH STRATUS
LITA
TORRIE WILSON
STACY KEIBLER
DAWN MARIE
TORI
MARYSE
MICKIE JAMES
MELINA
SABLE
LUNA
TERRI
JACQUELINE
ASHLEY
JILLIAN HALL
DEBRA
BETH
IVORY
CHYNA
MOLLY HOLLY
JAZZ
GAIL KIM
ALL OF THE WWE DIVAS! LOL!
Favorite TNA Wrestler : KURT ANGLE
AJ STYLES
JEFF HARDY
ALEX SHELLY

Favorite TNA Knockout : CHRISTY HEMME
ALL THE TNA KNOCKOUTS PAST AND NOW! LOL!
Registration date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Update on Cena heel turn   Update on Cena heel turn EmptyThu 30 Sep 2010, 2:35 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Quote :
- The possibility of turning John Cena heel has been discussed much more seriously than in the past, according to the Pro Wrestling Torch.

Vince McMahon made it clear when the idea was previously broached that it would not even be considered due to the tremendous amount of revenue Cena draws via merchandise. While there doesn't appear to be any firm plan in place, McMahon has since changed his tune on the subject as he is now open to listening to suggestions.

Meanwhile, this week's issue of Figure Four Weekly adds that there is 'strong talk' of a turning Cena heel come WrestleMania season.

PW.com

do it Vince...for the love of interesting storylines please do it.
Interesting. In the past John Cena and the fans were tough to watch on t.v. I mean the fans were booing him the whole time he was in the ring. At that time I thought it would be cool for him to turn heel but he is a strong tough person. If he doesn't win at this Sunday's Pay-per-view all hell will break out!!! It would be cool if he turned heel but not like that. I mean all of the superstars have turned heel sometime in the WWE. I just believe John Cena like Trish Stratus has really changed the WWE for some not in a good way and for others the opposite.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Update on Cena heel turn   Update on Cena heel turn EmptyTue 05 Oct 2010, 4:52 am

Wonder if this is gonna come true now that he's in the Nexus now, hmmm
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Silver_Coyote
Midcarder
Midcarder
Silver_Coyote

Male
Number of posts : 481
Job/hobbies : writer
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, The Miz, Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Sherri Martel, The Jumping Bomb Angels, Aja Kong, Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Update on Cena heel turn   Update on Cena heel turn EmptyTue 05 Oct 2010, 8:21 pm

I don't understand why it's so DIFFICULT to turn Cena heel for 6-12 months. If Vince doesn't like turn him back to face, but come on, throw the fans a little bone will ya!
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Update on Cena heel turn   Update on Cena heel turn EmptyTue 05 Oct 2010, 8:44 pm

Silver_Coyote wrote:
I don't understand why it's so DIFFICULT to turn Cena heel for 6-12 months. If Vince doesn't like turn him back to face, but come on, throw the fans a little bone will ya!

Agreed. Plus, even if Cena is to turn heel, it isn't like it will have an adverse affect on his sales.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on Cena heel turn   Update on Cena heel turn Empty

Back to top Go down

Update on Cena heel turn
Page 1 of 1