Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lita interview, discusses return

Go down 
+2
Mia
X
6 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Lita interview, discusses return Empty
PostSubject: Lita interview, discusses return   Lita interview, discusses return EmptyFri 08 Oct 2010, 12:31 am

The following is a recap of former WWE talent Amy “Lita” Dumas appearance on In Your Head Radio. The entire show can be listened via www.inyourheadonline.com.

Quote :

Jack mentions that Lita is shooting a pilot later this month. Lita mentions that her show “Silver Scream Spook Show” has aired one hundred episodes and has been planning to shoot a pilot episode. Lita describes the show as being Pee Wee Adventure meeting the Munsters.

Lita is told about the WWE retiring the WWE Women’s Championship. Lita says that the person holding the championship can only make people care about it. She doesn’t believe that Harvey Wippleman added anything to the belt. Lita interview, discusses return 773246 And seeing as noone cares about McCool, should be funny xD

Spec Sun asks who came up with Lita’s gimmick in ECW. Lita credits Paul Heyman with the idea of Miss Congeality. She never quite understood the character. Lita jokes about the proposal with a “classy condom” angle.

El Santo calls in and wants to know when is Lita coming out with new music. Lita would love to, but her drummer is on tour. She is hoping that by the new year they can get back to work on the music.

Mr. President asks what does Lita think about Mickie James’s song. Lita hasn’t heard the song.

Jack asks about Lita’s last promo in WWE. Lita says the promo was written by her and that their may have been shades of truth in the promo.

Jack asks if Lita would ever go back to wrestling. Recently, Lita says she has thought about returning to wrestling for fun. Lita wouldn’t be opposed to making a few shows.

Lita hasn’t been asked to comeback to WWE since her departure but she maintains a good relationship with everyone in WWE.

Lita really thought she worked well with Edge very well. Lita really enjoyed working with Edge and John Cena because they were all friends.

Jack mentions that recent Matt Hardy videos. “Oh my god, what happened to that guy?” says Lita. She talks about maturity and the association with the videos recently. This is so true haha.

Lita notes that Matt Hardy was professional to work with throughout the feud. She does believe that Hardy may have complained to his friends about having to feud with a woman.

Barbie asks if the lesbian angle with Trish Stratus was offered to Lita first. Lita can not recall if she was offered first but she very well could have been.

Lita jokes about being involved with the demon spell angle which “was a good one, right?”

Lita says it is easy to turn down a angle…but then you are taken off television!

Andrew calls in and asks about the TLC match from Wrestle Mania 17. Lita can not remember how much the wrestlers knew beforehand since it was a long time ago. Lita says that she doesn’t get sick of watching those crazy matches.

Lita didn’t have a problem doing high risk moves after her neck injury because it wasn’t her fault but rather a fluke. The first few moves were scary though.

Barbie mentions Lita’s run as a commentator on WWE Heat. Lita enjoyed commentating as she was learning new stuff.

A caller asks about Lita’s character being booked as a trashy female in ECW. Lita didn’t care about the chants from the fans in the original ECW. The only problem she had with the angle in WWE involving herself, Edge and Matt Hardy was with the blurring of the lines between reality and angle. Lita mentions that she turned down offers to pose for Playboy because of young teens looking up to her.

John calls in and asks about a rumor that Lita didn’t want to shake hands with people in the locker room and that she wanted to quickly leave the arena.

Lita says she had a fun time and that if she didn’t want to go, she wouldn’t have gone.

Lita thinks that internet for wrestling is good for fans to keep them interested in the business. Lita thinks it is pretty cool how dedicated wrestling fans are to wrestling.

Lita says she will be doing a few appearances here and there.

Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Lita interview, discusses return   Lita interview, discusses return EmptyFri 08 Oct 2010, 12:34 am

Quote :
“Oh my god, what happened to that guy?”

lol!! awesome interview
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Lita interview, discusses return   Lita interview, discusses return EmptyFri 08 Oct 2010, 12:35 am

Return and save us from laycool! Actually get them over!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Lita interview, discusses return   Lita interview, discusses return EmptyFri 08 Oct 2010, 12:38 am

i only want her to return if she gets a title run. a nice long reign.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Lita interview, discusses return   Lita interview, discusses return EmptyFri 08 Oct 2010, 12:39 am

that would be awesome to see her return.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Lita interview, discusses return   Lita interview, discusses return EmptyFri 08 Oct 2010, 1:28 am

I'd die if she returned. She's one of my all time favs. The first being Sable!
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Lita interview, discusses return   Lita interview, discusses return EmptyFri 08 Oct 2010, 1:42 am

If McCool pinned her cleanly, actually at all, I think I would hate her forever.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Lita interview, discusses return   Lita interview, discusses return EmptyFri 08 Oct 2010, 2:45 am

I of course would LOVE for her to return.

I can't really see her with the Diva's title [only really Trish..] but I of course would not hate if she won it off of my current fav McCool.

I don't really see how that would work, if she is only there for a short time, but if she did beat McCool and then lost the belt to her then it should be great for McCool's career to win a belt off of Lita.
Back to top Go down
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Job/hobbies : Rock N' Roll
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Lita interview, discusses return   Lita interview, discusses return EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 12:12 am

I recently listened to the interview, people seriously ask the same shit everytime.

What's been going on with Matt that they're freaking about? Someone said something revolving around him taking more cracks at Amy again.

Seriously?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divaxdiva
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lita interview, discusses return   Lita interview, discusses return Empty

Back to top Go down

Lita interview, discusses return
Page 1 of 1