Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this week's thoughts

Go down 
+3
Queen Mintz
King Silva
bobby_says_hi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

this week's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: this week's thoughts   this week's thoughts EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010, 11:38 pm

Bound For Glory - Angelina Love* vs Velvet Sky vs Madison Rayne vs Tara (4 corner KO title match):
quite good and got a nice amount of time. if i had my way Velvet wouldn't be in this match but she was on form here. the four corners thing was a fresh idea, we don't see too many of those nowadays. i liked the sequence of finishing moves but the ending looked awkward like somebody goofed. given that Madison got the title on this ep of Impact maybe she was meant to win. Mickie looked healthy as ever.

Raw - LayCool and Natalya promo:
loved it. similar to the Mickie promo before the Rumble but Nattie was able to speak naturally. it's good that they're not booking LayCool that seriously anymore, Nattie waving the comments away was the right choice to make. all three were solid on the mic and looking forward to this next title match. the lumberjill spot was a bit awkward but what the holy hell has Gail done to her hair?

NXT - Naomi vs Alicia Fox:
great show for Naomi this week, all things considered. she did look a bit unsure a couple of times but the action was pretty solid. the finish was completely messed up but good for them working through it.

Aksana vs AJ:
really the same old same old with these two. AJ brought some nice energy to the match but a face v face match isn't really good all the time since Aksana was kinda struggling with what role to play when AJ is the obvious fan favourite. i called it: her and Goldust are going to get married.

Superstars - Kelly Kelly vs Layla:
hands down the best match these two have ever had. Layla is just brilliant, she's just got so much charisma and psychology in the ring now. there were a few awkward spots what with these two not being seasoned veterans but good that Kelly finally won a match for once. they're building up this LayCool/Natalya feud pretty well so Bragging Rights should be good.

Melina vs Alicia Fox:
ah the second diva match to main event Superstars this year. Melina was actually on form tonight, irony huh? she sorts out her wrestling as soon as they stop pushing her. i loved Alicia's counter of the Last Call. the finish was interesting but Melina goofed a little. methinks that this is the match they should have had at SummerSlam.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: this week's thoughts   this week's thoughts EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010, 11:45 pm

BFG - The match fucking sucked and the winner was pointless as fuck if she decided to lay down the next Impact.. Rolling Eyes

Raw - I really liked the promo. They don't usually let the divas do that so it was good.

NXT - The matches were decent overall but Alicia v Naomi was great imo. Naomi is so ready to just have regular matches with wwe diva pros. Plus her promo against Cole was the truth!

Superstars - Both matches were really great! I will say more in that thread since I have a lot of praise for 3 and even Kelly.. hilarious
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: this week's thoughts   this week's thoughts EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010, 11:53 pm

Melina vs Alicia was great, so happy they got the main event. They give you at least 5 or 6 minutes on Superstars & more time = good matches. I loved Melina's split arm drag & her finishing move, she lost her balance for a quick second but nothing major, that pin type move is actually really cool. Love how she always brings something new to the table. Alicia was really good as well, I too loved her counter of the last call & Melina sold it very well.

I actually disagree with Kelly & Layla. This match was one of their worst, there were some sloppy moments. There were a couple good moments in there with Layla but that's about it.

Definitely agree with Naomi vs Alicia. Naomi just keeps impressing, I really want her to win. She deserves it the most at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: this week's thoughts   this week's thoughts EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010, 11:58 pm

Alicia's counter was AWESOME! I swear every time Melina wears those fuzzy boots, she does great! It's something about those boots that just makes her do good. Those damn shoes are like her good luck charm. lol
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: this week's thoughts   this week's thoughts EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 12:06 am

^ That thing is kinda big; anyway to make it smaller?

Since I can't find a Superstar's thread I guess it will go here... :

Alicia v Melina was a great match. I don't know if I liked it more than last year's Superstar's match but it sure had a couple high points. The split legged arm drag was a good move that Melina did. Both women worked the match very well imo. I liked how Melina brought back her rope submission move with leg lock that she always did when she was a heel. There are a lot of moves that she used to do that I wish she still did.. Alicia impressed me a lot as well! Her Last Call counter into the Gory Bomb was amazing! I so want her to use that move more and more because if her Scissor Kick does not work out [she does it so so] then she should use that. Sorry Chavo you don't use it anyways.. Rolling Eyes The ending was great. I LOVED Melina's pin it was so great. It was a backslide with a rolling clutch pin ending. So unique and that should be her 'special pin.' That match made me re like Melina a lot. But just don't go winning the belt so fast...

Kelly v Layla was decent. I liked it more than their PPV match but I don't know if I liked it more than some of their SD matches. Even though Layla did not win it was good since she only lost by a roll up with Natalya's help. LMAO at Layla making fun of Natalya's 'beard' while almost doing the sharpshooter! That would have been great to see.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: this week's thoughts   this week's thoughts EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 2:21 pm

yeah some of my Melina dislike has gone down after that match. i just wish they had waited until she was comfortable in the ring before pushing her to the moon, we would have gotten better matches.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: this week's thoughts   this week's thoughts EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 2:59 pm

Layla and Kelly tore the fucking house down, that was their best match together TO DATE! It's really amazing to see how much they improved over the years. Lots of near falls in that match, aggression and most of all the CROWD! They were extremely vocal <3

I was impressed.

Alicia and Melina had a great match too, thank goodness for Superstars. They constantly deliver top notch diva matches. I really wish Melina/Alicia's title matches were that exciting sad

I have to see the BFG and Xplosion matches lol

Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: this week's thoughts   this week's thoughts EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 4:39 pm

Blue Ryder wrote:
Alicia and Melina had a great match too, thank goodness for Superstars. They constantly deliver top notch diva matches. I really wish Melina/Alicia's title matches were that exciting sad
Melina had to get back into the groove of wrestling after not wrestling for 7 months. I did enjoy Alicia's rematch on Raw when she said "undefined" though, that was a good match, but this is definitely their best match together
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: this week's thoughts   this week's thoughts EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 4:43 pm

dont waste your time watching BFG, Blue lol
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: this week's thoughts   this week's thoughts EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 4:45 pm

It really wasn't THAT bad......it isn';t worse then what we have been getting in the WWE or NXT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this week's thoughts   this week's thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

this week's thoughts
Page 1 of 1