Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me Empty
PostSubject: HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me   HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me EmptySun 19 Dec 2010, 8:38 am

I know I'm late on this, since I haven't been watching wrestling in forever. But I watched Impact, the one with the Gen Me vs Motor City after show brawl/match.

All I can say is take a bow take a bow take a bow

In my opinion TNA definitely has better wrestling talent than WWE plus they actually let the wrestlers WRESTLE matches that aren't fake lookin or 2 minutes long.

What are your guys thoughts?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me   HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me EmptySun 19 Dec 2010, 4:36 pm

the empty arena brawl?

that was BRUTAL. but i loved it. stuff like that is why i keep up with TNA.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Edgegore
Edgegore

Male
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Mickie James

PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me   HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me EmptyMon 20 Dec 2010, 8:17 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
the empty arena brawl?

that was BRUTAL. but i loved it. stuff like that is why i keep up with TNA.

It was sick. Those last kicks to dude's face at the end almost had me looking away. I love TNA.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me   HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me EmptyMon 20 Dec 2010, 9:09 am

I love TNA too.

that was one the most awesomely performed "street fights" i ever seen. both teams did great.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me   HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010, 3:13 pm

TNA has better talent? LOL
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me   HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010, 3:19 pm

Wrestling talent, yes. WWE is character-based. There are good wrestlers in WWE, but most suck.

TNA, minus the old geezers that refuse to hang it up (and Jeff Hardy), have a bunch of guys that can put on really good matches. The one persisting issue is the lack of time for these matches: there's so many fuckin' promos and commercial breaks it's not even funny.
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Edgegore

Male
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Mickie James

PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me   HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010, 3:18 pm

NexuSarita wrote:
Wrestling talent, yes. WWE is character-based. There are good wrestlers in WWE, but most suck.

TNA, minus the old geezers that refuse to hang it up (and Jeff Hardy), have a bunch of guys that can put on really good matches. The one persisting issue is the lack of time for these matches: there's so many fuckin' promos and commercial breaks it's not even funny.

Exactly my dad's opinion as well. WWE has more "smoke and mirrors" I.E:titantron, pyro, huge arenas, name recognition and so forth. Lately they've been just cruising on past successes. They have yet to show that Randy or Cena (their top two) can actually pull like Austin/Rock. And better yet, prove that their guys can truly out wrestle other promotions guys.

Give me a break with that B.S. Randy called wrestling from Raw last Monday. Shimmying all over the place after every move like he's doing the Dougie.

wtfisthis
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me   HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010, 3:55 pm

ROFLMFAO

Now I gotta go to my playlist real quick and get my Dougie on...

I like Orton, but I'll admit he's not a great technical wrestler. I'll put him a few notches ahead of Orton... prolly just bc I've grown to hate Cena so much.

In regards to ratings draw, I'll give them both a pass. Vince has put so much on a handful of people, and is way to reluctant to give some younger guys a chance, or even proven vets like Punk. I think there's a possibility of someone coming in and generating some interest. Maybe not to the degree of Austin or Rock, but respectable. They need a new face and better distribution of 'shine'. It's ok to have your main guy, but you have to know when to give the ball to someone else.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me   HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010, 4:02 pm

hey man...dont knock the Shimmy...the Shimmy is epicness HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me 773246

i think TNA is more talent > character which is why i keep watching.

WWE is more about gimmicks and characters...which is why i kinda keep up with it but not as much as TNA.

and yes i think Orton is a better wrestler than Mr. 6 Moves of Doom shifty
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me   HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010, 4:16 pm

A.A
STF
5KS
Fameasser
Fisherman suplex
Spin Suplex
Shoulder block

Oh, oh, oh... PUNCH... KICK... shifty
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me   HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010, 4:20 pm

when Wade Barrett made him shoulder block that chair I lol'd.

ok 7 Moves of Doom lol
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me   HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010, 4:27 pm

LOL He'll add one once every two years.

Damn, Idk the shoulder block your talking about.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me   HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010, 5:09 pm

in TLC...Cena went for his typical shoulder block but Barret has secretly grabbed a chair. It was funny watching Cena ram into it. Then they kept replaying it lol
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me   HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010, 5:29 pm

I remember it now.
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Edgegore

Male
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Mickie James

PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me   HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 10:39 am

Nexus = We Are One wrote:
ROFLMFAO

Now I gotta go to my playlist real quick and get my Dougie on...

I like Orton, but I'll admit he's not a great technical wrestler. I'll put him a few notches ahead of Orton... prolly just bc I've grown to hate Cena so much.

In regards to ratings draw, I'll give them both a pass. Vince has put so much on a handful of people, and is way to reluctant to give some younger guys a chance, or even proven vets like Punk. I think there's a possibility of someone coming in and generating some interest. Maybe not to the degree of Austin or Rock, but respectable. They need a new face and better distribution of 'shine'. It's ok to have your main guy, but you have to know when to give the ball to someone else.
[u]

LMAO. Me and my bro just put it back on our playlist's too. That beat is just as sick as when I first heard it.

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
hey man...dont knock the Shimmy...the Shimmy is epicness HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me 773246

i think TNA is more talent > character which is why i keep watching.

WWE is more about gimmicks and characters...which is why i kinda keep up with it but not as much as TNA.

and yes i think Orton is a better wrestler than Mr. 6 Moves of Doom shifty

The Shimmy is right. Orton needs a song to fit all his convulsions and dance moves. :

Nexus = We Are One wrote:
A.A
STF
5KS
Fameasser
Fisherman suplex
Spin Suplex
Shoulder block

Oh, oh, oh... PUNCH... KICK... shifty

OMFG. Priceless and True. laughter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me   HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me Empty

Back to top Go down

HOLY CRAP. Motor City vs Gen Me
Page 1 of 1