Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Kevin random crap lol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Another Kevin random crap lol Empty
PostAnother Kevin random crap lol

Hey hey Divalicious peeps. Well I’m here wasting my time on another blog. Seems funalicious. Anyways I’m really really liking school. My class is cool, tons of cute guys lol but with the weirdest of names. Like Hussein, bulked up short guy, funny, is actually really serious but goofs around with the other guys every now and then. Then there is Serwer, weird name I know, typical dick pretty boy who gets by with his pretty looks.
Then there are my “friends”, well my peeps. There is Yong Wu, some Chinese dude, neat guy, funny, cool. Then there is Natasja, she’s crazy funny and very kind, she’s cool as koolaide. Melina is a fire cracker with Autism, not funny, girl can’t tell facial expression, weird and takes most stuffs seriously.
Imel, he’s Pakistani, funny dude. I also have a teacher who would turn some heads, really young, seems in her late 20’s, really kind then there is the other one who is a complete ho-bag. Hate her, she’s also pretty, seems in her early 30’s, total bitch.

Then there is my dutch teacher, OMG HE IS SOOOOO CUTE, also seems like he is in his late 20’s. Cute smile, pretty boy hair, the most cutest eyes….and god awfull side burns. He should really lose that, but really he’s cute.

Liking school, understanding stuff, my dutch is god awfull lol, but getting there, I know it but have a hard time finding words because I rarely speak it. But enjoying school tbh, really really really can’t complain.

Also am I the onlyone who thinks James Morrison has a sexy voice? Really, just downloaded his album, good stuff, very mellow but I just LOVE his voice. It’s not great, but oddly sexy, is that weird? Lol also am I the only one who hate that Nelly Furtado Spanish song? Her accent is horrible in it, it sounds sooooo weird. Just ughs the songs sooo much tbh.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Another Kevin random crap lol :: Comments

The Sexy Vixen
Re: Another Kevin random crap lol
Post Fri 02 Oct 2009, 10:38 pm by The Sexy Vixen
I never had any hot teachers sad

always old people Hurl

I'm glad you are loving school, Kev. I'm loving my current semester classes. I have a research class that is so much fun and then my psych class is cool. My professor for psych is really sweet. She's so much fun to talk to. I was nervous on the first day and after class she actually sat and spoke to me. Made me feel at ease about her class.

Take Care, Kev
X
Post Fri 02 Oct 2009, 10:58 pm by X
*Yawwwwwn* Life story xD
The Sexy Vixen
Post Fri 02 Oct 2009, 11:02 pm by The Sexy Vixen
UltimateOpportunist wrote:
*Yawwwwwn* Life story xD

that is what a blog is for shifty
X
Post Sat 03 Oct 2009, 11:01 am by X
Quote :
This is where you can review PPVs, DVDs, movies, tv shows and everything under the sun. If you want to blog just to do it....PLEASE do not get carried away with what you have to say. If you do itll be deleted

I do not see the word life stories in here :P
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sat 03 Oct 2009, 6:04 pm by The Sexy Vixen
UltimateOpportunist wrote:
Quote :
This is where you can review PPVs, DVDs, movies, tv shows and everything under the sun. If you want to blog just to do it....PLEASE do not get carried away with what you have to say. If you do itll be deleted

I do not see the word life stories in here :P

I dont see a rule where it says you cant blog about yourself either. Wink

most people review movies and things in the entertainment section anyway.
Bone Breaker
Post Sun 04 Oct 2009, 12:26 am by Bone Breaker
i had a lot of hot teachers and funny think is they saif they wanted to come to my karate school so im still trying to get them to come
Post  by Sponsored content

Another Kevin random crap lol

Page 1 of 1