Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out

Go down 
+4
Paul Wyatt
Jordan H.
X
Angelus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out Empty
PostSubject: Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out   Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 1:45 am

Below are various Twitter reactions to Kaval's release from World Wrestling Entertainment Thursday:

John Cena: "CeNation. Behind as always. I guess wwe has released kaval. I have no clue why but this close to holiday would probally mean....... That it is pretty serious business."

Jim Ross: "Kaval's release from WWE surprised me. Don't know the circumstances. Kaval won't have any issues finding work. I wish him my best."

Jeremy Borash: "Very grateful to be working for a company that gives out bonus checks at Christmas instead of walking papers."

Shelton Benjamin: "I guess my question is would you rather see him as a jobber for Wwe or the Indy phenom that he had been."

Gregory Helms: "U gotta be f***ing kidding!!!"

Charlie Haas also took to Twitter to comment on Kaval's release from WWE today, calling the organization 'classless'. He wrote: "Sorry to hear the news of Kaval being released. Especially before Christmas. What a gift. Shows how classless WWE is. Low Ki ur better off ... Anyways. Kaval is one of the best talents in the world. No doubt he will prevail else where. Much respect and love for him."
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out   Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 1:47 am

LOL at Cena "serious business.." gosh this guy is stupid.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out   Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 1:50 am

Be honest with you, I didn't see this coming. One of the top athletes they ahd and let him go. Fortunately for him, it won't be hard for him to find work whatsoever. That's a damn shame though he didn't get the chance to establish his name at a bigger level.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out   Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 2:05 am

Jordan H: Killing Machine wrote:
Be honest with you, I didn't see this coming. One of the top athletes they ahd and let him go. Fortunately for him, it won't be hard for him to find work whatsoever. That's a damn shame though he didn't get the chance to establish his name at a bigger level.
Shameful, not shocking. They've done it before, and he won't be the last victim of such.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out   Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 2:35 am

i laugh at the trolls like Benjamin, Hass etc. they really need to shut the fuck up instead of complaining every 5 minutes
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out   Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 3:14 am

They were there, they would know better than anybody how things go down and how WWE operates...hell look how WWE misused them for example lol dunno
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out   Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 3:31 am

Benjamin and Hass suck though....no room to complain
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out   Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 3:33 am

They were excellent athletes as was Low-Ki/senshi, and we all know how well that works out in the WWE which is all about acting (more) and crossing over into various forms of entertainment that doesn't mix with wrestling.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out   Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 4:49 am

Well I agree with most of them.

Stupid decision of WWE's but Kaval kinda agreed I thought.

Still if they would have pushed him he would have not wanted to get released!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out   Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 5:11 am

I completely agree with Shelton. I'd rather not see him as a jobber. He's way better than that.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out   Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 7:38 am

Kaval was way too boring to be in WWE though. Just his voice...Really meh.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out   Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 10:31 am

He was too boring? Or is WWE just not that smart? I'm going to go with the latter.
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out   Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 4:49 pm

Rated X Superstar wrote:
LOL at Cena "serious business.." gosh this guy is stupid.

take a bow take a bow take a bow Your post is now my personal POST OF THE YEAR. Cena (a dude who can't wrestle for shit) would tow the line for the company. How about he keeps minding his own business while people more talented than him keep getting released. Kaval is such a HUGE talent and I wish nothing but the best for him.

And one more thing, Cena, really, Cena? Shouldn't you be somewhere buying more played out denim shorts and watching old rap videos from Yo MTV rap days to steal catchphrases and gestures from? Curious

Last edited by Edgegore on Fri 24 Dec 2010, 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out   Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 4:53 pm

Rated X Superstar wrote:
Kaval was way too boring to be in WWE though. Just his voice...Really meh.

lolwut.....
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out   Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 5:09 pm

A lot of people think he was boring. I assume it's because he didn't have a silly gimmick that the wwe universe could cling on to. Which really goes to show how wrestling has declined. People seem to really over look great wrestling and only focus on the acting. Because no one can say he couldn't put on a great match. He just didn't do all the silly antics and shit like the other people. He could have been the next Benoit, but they never gave him a chance. I'm very saddened by this decision. And I need a moment.
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Edgegore

Male
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Mickie James

PostSubject: Re: Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out   Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 5:23 pm

HAIL QUEEN NICKI! wrote:
A lot of people think he was boring. I assume it's because he didn't have a silly gimmick that the wwe universe could cling on to. Which really goes to show how wrestling has declined. People seem to really over look great wrestling and only focus on the acting. Because no one can say he couldn't put on a great match. He just didn't do all the silly antics and shit like the other people. He could have been the next Benoit, but they never gave him a chance. I'm very saddened by this decision. And I need a moment.

Truth.

i guess if he wanted to get ahead he needed to dance like Daniel B. and have two ho ass, incest sister as his valets. That's WWE's world.

If I was in the WWE I'd go by the moniker The Douchemaster and bring Summers Eve to the ring.You know, something catchy that all the fans could run out and buy to support me and the E could package and sell on WWEshopzone down the line. Eventually, making our own brand of women's hygiene products with my face and the WWE logo on it. shifty
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out   Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 5:29 pm

Edgegore wrote:
HAIL QUEEN NICKI! wrote:

Truth.

i guess if he wanted to get ahead he needed to dance like Daniel B. and have two ho ass, incest sister as his valets. That's WWE's world.

If I was in the WWE I'd go by the moniker The Douchemaster and bring Summers Eve to the ring.You know, something catchy that all the fans could run out and buy to support me and the E could package and sell on WWEshopzone down the line. Eventually, making our own brand of women's hygiene products with my face and the WWE logo on it. shifty

*Is disturbed*
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out   Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 5:39 pm

HAIL QUEEN NICKI! wrote:

or, its mostly because people cant hit on him, so its boring to them
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out   Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 10:54 pm

there was a time WWE could've used his wrestling ability just as a gimmick in itself and go miles with it, and downplay his weakness on the mic. It's so cartoony now that they can't even do that...hell, look at Danielson, they even gave HIM a shit gimmick 'to connect' with the fans despite the fact he's a fantastic wrestler. That shows you how sad the fanbase is as well as how desperate WWE is to cater to them. :bitchslaps
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345

PostSubject: Re: Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out   Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out EmptySat 25 Dec 2010, 2:21 am

WWE can teach people to wrestle where the fans will accept it. They like people who can work a mic because it pushes the storylines and feuds and makes them flow easier. I mean point blank I find Daniels boring because they had him as US champion for a couple months now and since his feud with miz there is been zero interaction for a feud except they want ted to lose matches to him which is boring.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out   Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out EmptySat 25 Dec 2010, 4:05 am

Because he's not a sports-entertainer, he's a wrestler of the old school order, point blank. Not every guy can be a cartoon in the vision of Vince McMahon.
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Edgegore

Male
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Mickie James

PostSubject: Re: Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out   Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010, 10:26 am

Jordan H: Killing Machine wrote:
Because he's not a sports-entertainer, he's a wrestler of the old school order, point blank. Not every guy can be a cartoon in the vision of Vince McMahon.

Good point. Vince pretty much want's all his wrestler to be Looney Tunes characters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out   Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out Empty

Back to top Go down

Cena & Others React To Kaval's Release, Haas Lashes Out
Page 1 of 1