Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mickie James Feels WWE Dropped The Ball - Details

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Mickie James Feels WWE Dropped The Ball - Details  Empty
PostSubject: Mickie James Feels WWE Dropped The Ball - Details    Mickie James Feels WWE Dropped The Ball - Details  EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 1:50 am

On performing On iMPACT!: "I was really singing during that performance, because I thought in my mind as a performer, you know, you can do it one of two ways. Because it is a show, and TV, and you can do things a number of ways. Honestly, I found we were going to be doing that pretty much the day before we taped it. So, we were given the option, ‘Do you want to sing to your backup track?'… And I said absolutely not. I want people to see that I'm serious about this. And if I got up there and for whatever reason something goes wrong, then I only have myself to blame."

On Leaving WWE: "They had every opportunity to jump onboard if they wanted to, and I would have welcomed it. If they wanted to wrap a tour around some of the live event shows, Or maybe market the album itself. I think because it's an industry they really don't know anything about… Country music has a loyal, loyal fan base, just like wrestling, just like NASCAR, just like any diehard sport like that. So I think it's an easy crossover if it's marketed correctly. But if you're completely ignorant to the whole process, or you don't know anything about country music, you probably can't open up to that idea because it's not your world… I think if they had a little more of an open mind and actually grasped the concept and actually taken the ball and ran with it. I think they had a really killer idea on their hand that they probably dropped the ball on."
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Feels WWE Dropped The Ball - Details    Mickie James Feels WWE Dropped The Ball - Details  EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 2:38 am

Actually with country, WWE had one band sing with Jarrett back in '98 that was considered huge at the time. WWE just didn't give a fuck with Mickie which is an insult if you think about it, they did it with JARRETT, not Mickie. I'll leave it to you to understand Snitsky
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Feels WWE Dropped The Ball - Details    Mickie James Feels WWE Dropped The Ball - Details  EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 4:43 am

Too bad I guess..

Now she's with TNA and they can promote it however she wants.

She should stick with wrestling though since she's a lot better at that than singing..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Feels WWE Dropped The Ball - Details    Mickie James Feels WWE Dropped The Ball - Details  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mickie James Feels WWE Dropped The Ball - Details
Page 1 of 1