Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kelly Kelly/Drew and Gail Kim/Daniel Bryan/The Bellas

Go down 
+2
REIGNBOW
Quisee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Kelly Kelly/Drew and Gail Kim/Daniel Bryan/The Bellas Empty
PostSubject: Kelly Kelly/Drew and Gail Kim/Daniel Bryan/The Bellas   Kelly Kelly/Drew and Gail Kim/Daniel Bryan/The Bellas EmptyWed 26 Jan 2011, 12:59 pm

I think we're finally seeing something new as far as storylines go, Kelly Kelly & Drew M. & The Gail/Daniel Bryan/The Bellas storylines. Something that's not involving Laycool, Beth, Melina or recently added to the list Divas champion Natalya who has had a very boring/lackluster title reign. The segment on Raw with the Raw divas & Daniel was unexpected but very interesting & different. The bellas & Gail usually don't do anything but have random matches & backstage segments so now something may be forming for them in the future & I think & I'm sure I'm not the only one who is interested in this storyline. The Kelly & Drew storyline is pretty interesting to its seems like Kelly's acting is getting a tad bit better along with her clothing style in opinion and they actually seem like a nice looking couple in my opinion(but in the back of my head that storyline was originally planned for Drew & Tiffany and I wonder how that would have played out especially since they're a real couple but that's besides the point.) but I'm interested in these storylines so what do you think about these storylines.
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly/Drew and Gail Kim/Daniel Bryan/The Bellas   Kelly Kelly/Drew and Gail Kim/Daniel Bryan/The Bellas EmptyWed 26 Jan 2011, 3:04 pm

i heard this is onna turn drew face, and kelly heel Kelly Kelly/Drew and Gail Kim/Daniel Bryan/The Bellas 721792
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly/Drew and Gail Kim/Daniel Bryan/The Bellas   Kelly Kelly/Drew and Gail Kim/Daniel Bryan/The Bellas EmptyWed 26 Jan 2011, 4:03 pm

LOL! A change could be good for Drew. I don't think I'll care for him as much.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly/Drew and Gail Kim/Daniel Bryan/The Bellas   Kelly Kelly/Drew and Gail Kim/Daniel Bryan/The Bellas EmptyWed 26 Jan 2011, 6:59 pm

Kelly wont ever go heel. Not with that Disney Goofy grin she has.

Drew face? that means he might lose his epicly brooding theme Kelly Kelly/Drew and Gail Kim/Daniel Bryan/The Bellas 850417 I like that song. i have it downloaded Kelly Kelly/Drew and Gail Kim/Daniel Bryan/The Bellas 850417

Atleast this gives Kelly something to do, though. I miss Rosa now

Gail/Bellas = WIN for me. 2 of my fave ladies....and Brie....all in one angle. Yay!!
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly/Drew and Gail Kim/Daniel Bryan/The Bellas   Kelly Kelly/Drew and Gail Kim/Daniel Bryan/The Bellas EmptyWed 26 Jan 2011, 11:02 pm

I like the storylines.

Gail/Bellas a LOT since Gail is in it and damn was that catfight fun to watch again and again. Kelly Kelly/Drew and Gail Kim/Daniel Bryan/The Bellas 773246

The Kelly storyline is not horrible but it gives them three something to do so it could be worse.

I want Kelly to turn heel with Drew. That would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly/Drew and Gail Kim/Daniel Bryan/The Bellas   Kelly Kelly/Drew and Gail Kim/Daniel Bryan/The Bellas EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011, 4:47 am

I was actually thinking this is a positive move by the WWE utilising more divas in storylines that don't revolve around the title. You've also got Maryse and Ted and Tamina and Santino. Loving the Bellas being heel and pairing Gail with Daniel is a smart move. They're both highly respected athletes who have been underutilized snd don't quite fit the perceived WWE mold.

As for Kelly and Drew, I want Kelly to turn heel with Drew. I think face Drew would be kinda blah. Kelly turning heel would hugely refresh her character which had been stale for god knows how long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly/Drew and Gail Kim/Daniel Bryan/The Bellas   Kelly Kelly/Drew and Gail Kim/Daniel Bryan/The Bellas Empty

Back to top Go down

Kelly Kelly/Drew and Gail Kim/Daniel Bryan/The Bellas
Page 1 of 1