Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How will you book Eve as a champion?

Go down 
+4
The Sexy Vixen
Paul Wyatt
Queen Mintz
Blue Ryder
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

How will you book Eve as a champion? Empty
PostSubject: How will you book Eve as a champion?   How will you book Eve as a champion? EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:25 pm

She's not the most popular diva but WWE has faith in her, how will you book her reign in a way that will make you a fan or appreciate her just a bit?

Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: How will you book Eve as a champion?   How will you book Eve as a champion? EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:30 pm

It's all up to Eve. She needs to give it her all in every match she's in and show everyone that she deserves to be champion.

I'd have Kong debut and destroy her then get the belt within a month but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: How will you book Eve as a champion?   How will you book Eve as a champion? EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:40 pm

Have her get her ass kicked each week leading up to Elimination Chamber.

At Elimination Chamber have her defend the title in a gauntlet match: 2 from Raw. 2 from Smackdown. And a mystery opponent.

She defeats the four Raw and Smackdown Divas; then she get her ass kicked by the mystery opponent: someone from the Indies.

This person will debut with an entourage of other Iny people. They'd commence on taking over the Divas division and take it upon themselves to rename it so something I can take serious.

Gail, Natalya, and Beth would be the only remaining of 'Divas' allowed to perform in the ring.

Other either become full-time valets, or get a pink slip.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: How will you book Eve as a champion?   How will you book Eve as a champion? EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:45 pm

SDR Fan wrote:
Have her get her ass kicked each week leading up to Elimination Chamber.

then give her the good ol Pink Slip the night she loses the belt.

EC is where Kong would debut, helping Layla win the belt, thus turning on Michelle.

then on Raw Lay cuts a promo w/ her bodyguard, Kong, saying she's tired of "Big Foot" kicking her in the face and taking all her tv time. "There can only be 1 Flawless diva and that diva is me"

and Boom...no more Eve...no more LayCool...i would make Michelle job this feud out and then Layla moves on to Kong (who eventually turns on Layla and takes her out after successfully helping Layla retain her belt)
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: How will you book Eve as a champion?   How will you book Eve as a champion? EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:56 pm

LMAO @ the foot reference.

Pretty cool idea, Vix.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: How will you book Eve as a champion?   How will you book Eve as a champion? EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 8:04 pm

Vix that could work but I think that the potential battle royal plan for the Diva's Title will happen and wouldn't be that bad if Kong was the surprise and won the belt off of Eve.

I'd have Eve be champ til WM only since I'd rather have someone win the belt at WM then at EC and lose or defend at WM..

Eve should defend successfully against LayCool [or one of them] and then like I said drop to either Kong, Beth, or Gail at WM.

Kong could either be a WM mystery participant in the battle royal or could debut shortly after EC [or at EC] and then just be known to be in the battle royal.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: How will you book Eve as a champion?   How will you book Eve as a champion? EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 8:11 pm

King Silva "Xander" wrote:
Vix that could work but I think that the potential battle royal plan for the Diva's Title will happen and wouldn't be that bad if Kong was the surprise and won the belt off of Eve.

I'd have Eve be champ til WM only since I'd rather have someone win the belt at WM then at EC and lose or defend at WM..

Eve should defend successfully against LayCool [or one of them] and then like I said drop to either Kong, Beth, or Gail at WM.

Kong could either be a WM mystery participant in the battle royal or could debut shortly after EC [or at EC] and then just be known to be in the battle royal.

Just remembered that's how Gail Kim debuted. Back in 2003.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: How will you book Eve as a champion?   How will you book Eve as a champion? EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 8:14 pm

^ Yeah that didn't work too well but I though it was because the fans were just not liking Gail and management decided to stop her 4 week push and quickly turn her heel?

Kong would already be a heel [imo easier to start as] and if the fans don't react to her [if given a good enough storyline] then they are fucking stupid..
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: How will you book Eve as a champion?   How will you book Eve as a champion? EmptyThu 03 Feb 2011, 1:29 am

WWE fans didn't not like Gail...During that time she had no segments whatsoever, just matches, where she got pops. How could they relate to her when she wasn't being utilized?
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: How will you book Eve as a champion?   How will you book Eve as a champion? EmptyThu 03 Feb 2011, 1:31 am

I like more without the weird matrix gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: How will you book Eve as a champion?   How will you book Eve as a champion? EmptyThu 03 Feb 2011, 5:33 am

I'm not sure really. Was trying to think of who her next opponent would be and no one springs to mind. I really wouldn't want Kongs first opponent to be Eve. I think Eve needs to wrestle as much as she can . The more practice she gets and the longer the matches are the better. Give her more time on the mic as well. She did really well in that segment against the Miz.

I think she needs a definite storyline as well. So many of the champs just feud with someone because they want their title and that's about it. Maybe have Eve help out Gail Kim against the Bellas and the Bellas start to target her as well, with lots of sneak attacks, cheating to win matches etc. However they never come out on top, so they then bring in Kong at EC, who destroys Eve and Gail. This could lead to Gail vs Kong, and maybe Nattie cones out one night to help Eve but turns on her , saying she was her friend but robbed her of her title . Natties travelled across the world, wrestling everyone she could and comes from the greatest wrestling family of all time, whereas Eves a talentless waster who's only claim to fame was winning the pathetic Diva Search. You'd then have Kong vs Gail vs Nattie vs Eve. That would give Eve three seriously talented Opponents and could be a very good match. I'd actually have Eve retain as it boosts her credibility as a champion. Raw after WM, big roster draft and start from scratch again.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: How will you book Eve as a champion?   How will you book Eve as a champion? EmptyThu 03 Feb 2011, 6:07 am

She's only an interim/transitional champion so it makes no difference like Foley's reigns as WWE Champion; her reign is only leading to a bigger presence whether that be Kong or LayCool (WWE and their fusion names...*sigh*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How will you book Eve as a champion?   How will you book Eve as a champion? Empty

Back to top Go down

How will you book Eve as a champion?
Page 1 of 1