Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book a Feud...or two...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Book a Feud...or two... Empty
PostSubject: Book a Feud...or two...   Book a Feud...or two... EmptySat 28 Mar 2009, 10:46 pm

What feuds would you like to see currently from the divas?

I would like to see:

Beth vs Natalya feuding
Melina vs Jillian for the title
Maryse vs Mickie for the title
Maria vs Layla.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Book a Feud...or two...   Book a Feud...or two... EmptySun 29 Mar 2009, 7:20 am

Maria and Layla....we are trying to prove layla has some ability...how can we prove that with maria who has barely more talent then ashley did...lol

Michelle and Gail (mark not a wish)
Melina and Mickie Title
Beth and Natalya
Layla and Maryse Title
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Book a Feud...or two...   Book a Feud...or two... EmptySun 29 Mar 2009, 2:15 pm

Melina v Nattie v Jillian v Gail Kim-Womens Title
Maryse v Maria-Divas Title
Beth v Rosa-After Beth finds out Santino been seeing Rosa
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Writing matches
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Christian (for obvious reasons)
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse Oullet (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Christopher Daniels (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love (:P:P:P::PP::P:P:P:P)
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Book a Feud...or two...   Book a Feud...or two... EmptySun 29 Mar 2009, 2:24 pm

I'd like to see...

Maryse and Gail Kim (title)
The Bella twins hate eachother.
If Jillian moves to SD then Jillian vs. Michelle McCool, otherwise Kelly Kelly vs Jillian.
Mickie vs. Melina (title)
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Book a Feud...or two...   Book a Feud...or two... EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 8:06 am

Here is what I want for Raw/ECW

Kelly Kelly vs. Melina fued could start out because Melina resents her kissing up and smiling all the time around her. She could say that she doesn't need anymore friends and remind KK that she has Hollywood friends and lays into her verbally. Becoming an intersting heel again and beating the crap out of KK on many occasions backstage just for the hell of it. Eventually KK goes to Alicia Fox for help (being old modeling pals) and they challenge Melina to a tag match. Melina asks Katie to be her partner. During the weeks to the match they attack each other on ECW and Raw backstage a few times. Heels and Faces getting the upperhand equally (faces getting a little bit less offence though)

Finally at the match during the ending portion Fox and Melina are squaring off and it looks like Alicia is going for her finisher, but Oh snap, what's this, Kelly Kelly turns on Alicia and does a DDT on Fox. (Later to be revieled that there is Fox and Kelly have bad blood from prior years).

The ref yells at them and ends the match. Melina, Kelly and Katie (or MK2) lift each other's hands but are chased off when Tiffany and Candice Michelle show up for the save. Now you have some turns fresh fueds and stables and purpose given to Katie, Candice and Tiffany.

Mickie James vs. Layla El: Layla want to prove she's got what it takes so she calls out the top face Diva and challenges her two the best 2 out of three. Layla actually gets to show off her ability and wins the 2 out of three challenge. In fact she kicks Micke in the face after winning to drive the point home. Mickie's nose is bleeding, Mickie snaps beats Layla down and grabs a chair. Melina runs down to try and stop her friend but just as we think it's working (because Mickie puts the chair down) Chick kick to Melina's face. Mickie then gives her the bloody kiss at the end ushering in the psycho Mickie and a three way fued for top diva.

Santino keeps talking to a woman on the cell whenever Rosa is not around. Beth thinks it's Rosa and wants to confront her. Finally after a few weeks of Santino acting strange and hanging up his cell calls too quickly Beth has enough. After a match with against Mickie (that she loses for staring at Rosa and Santino on the sideline). One night she grabs Rosa by her neck and starts yelling at her for costing her the match. Rosa is crying and begging Melina. Melina won't hear Rosa's pleas and Santino takes off backstage like a coward. Before she can hit Rosa the Titantron comes on and it's Gail Kim laughing. She asks Beth why she's beating up the wrong woman? She says "You see Beth, Santino wants to be treated like a REAL man, and he want's a REAL woman. I am stronger, prettier and bettu er than you inside the ring and outside the ring (eye wink) Just ask my man Santino". Beth is livid and lets go of Rosa. She and Rosa run backstage asking where Santino is but he's no where to be found. We are shown Santino getting in a limo with his luggage and asking to be taken to the airport. Beth gets a mic and cuts the scorned woman promo but with no crying but feelings that make the audience get on her side. She swears that she will see Santino and his new piece soon.

This will be a brutal and well built fued to showcase the toughness of both women and their ability to go.

(I chose Gail cause she needs a gimmick and gives as good as she gets in the ring more than most divas. Their fued would be epic like she and Kong)
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Book a Feud...or two...   Book a Feud...or two... EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 2:24 pm

DR LL wrote:
Maria and Layla....we are trying to prove layla has some ability...how can we prove that with maria who has barely more talent then ashley did...lol

actually it was more for Maria's benefit, not Layla's

although Layla vs Maryse would be cool IF Maryse could get over as a face, but i dont see that happening. being a snobby heel just fits her so perfectly.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Book a Feud...or two...   Book a Feud...or two... EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 4:18 pm

yeah i didnt think about the heel heel factor of that feud Teary Eyed

and i guess if we wanted *which i dont* something for marias benefit, a feud with alicia or someone could work, or just getting fired either way
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Book a Feud...or two...   Book a Feud...or two... EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 4:20 pm

I'd rather Maria just go back to being the backstage interviewer. There's enough active divas on the roster so it wont be a big loss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book a Feud...or two...   Book a Feud...or two... Empty

Back to top Go down

Book a Feud...or two...
Page 1 of 1