Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you think Nattie Run as Champion Over for Good?

Go down 
+6
KTV-Time
REIGNBOW
Chloe
Jackson
Queen Mintz
Angelus
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Do you think Nattie Run as Champion Over for Good? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think Nattie Run as Champion Over for Good?   Do you think Nattie Run as Champion Over for Good? EmptyTue 08 Feb 2011, 4:52 pm

Personally I do. To me she ain't really impressive in the ring and depends on her legacy to try to put her over. I mean all her moves mainly seem to be the same moves from the members Hart Fondation. I mean just being honest she can't cut a promo. I mean her voice sounds more like a man's then Coles last night when she was trying to announce. It seemed like Cole was winning the entire time on the mic because she was stumbling around and couldn't think of the words. If this was Smackdown or TNA they would of had to edit the segment. I don't think they can do anything that can make her mic work improve and without the mic work she is a very dull champion who got to depends on divas who can talk to put the feud over like Laycool. I mean it was clear reason that the Melina feud didn't seem to do anything at all. I mean they would just exchange a slap and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Nattie Run as Champion Over for Good?   Do you think Nattie Run as Champion Over for Good? EmptyTue 08 Feb 2011, 5:13 pm

I don't think Natalya was a bad champion. With the horrible Raw booking she still did the best with what she was given. She was good in the ring and she's not bad on the mic, I actually like listening to her. She will have another reign in the future
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Jackson
Lower Midcarder

Male
Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Nattie Run as Champion Over for Good?   Do you think Nattie Run as Champion Over for Good? EmptyTue 08 Feb 2011, 5:18 pm

Every time someone loses the title that run is over for good.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Nattie Run as Champion Over for Good?   Do you think Nattie Run as Champion Over for Good? EmptyTue 08 Feb 2011, 6:21 pm

I find it very difficult to believe that anyone can think Natalyas not impressive in the ring. She's one of the top three female talents in the WWE, I think . Mic wise, I thought she did well last night. She's certainly better than Eve was on commentary the other week.

Whether she'll get another title opportunity, I'm sure she probably will in the future. I think the WWE just didn't know how to book her feud with Laycool at all. She was getting a few nice pops on Raw. As for using the Hart Family moves, it makes sense to, same as Tamina uses the headbuty etc and I'm sure Eddies daughter may well use the frogsplash.
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Nattie Run as Champion Over for Good?   Do you think Nattie Run as Champion Over for Good? EmptyTue 08 Feb 2011, 7:22 pm

Natalya is a horrid camp, she has no carisma, they only thing special about her is her last name. Plain and simple, if she waasnt a hart , she would not be in WWE.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Nattie Run as Champion Over for Good?   Do you think Nattie Run as Champion Over for Good? EmptyTue 08 Feb 2011, 8:59 pm

Mrs.Dashing wrote:
if she waasnt a hart , she would not be in WWE.

I actually agree with you on this. BUT i do like her wrestling....just not now for some reason. I could remember some of her earlier WWE work, she had raw power, she made simple moves like a suplex and a body slam look vicious. Don't know what happened down the road, but it's not the case now.

And chloe, saying your one of the best in the WWE....isn't saying much tbh hilarious

Anyone can be smart....in an group of fools.
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Nattie Run as Champion Over for Good?   Do you think Nattie Run as Champion Over for Good? EmptyTue 08 Feb 2011, 9:10 pm

Correct my friend, correct. I LOVED her when she first started, she became to girly in a way idk
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Nattie Run as Champion Over for Good?   Do you think Nattie Run as Champion Over for Good? EmptyTue 08 Feb 2011, 9:37 pm

I love Nattie. I think she is an incredible wrestler being booked terribly.......but she is in WWE so I'm not surprised. Sadly, I think she won't get another reign for a long time, if ever. I think she'll probably soon get relegated back to a valet.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Nattie Run as Champion Over for Good?   Do you think Nattie Run as Champion Over for Good? EmptyTue 08 Feb 2011, 10:24 pm

I think she is a great wrestler and certainly one of the best in wwe.

Mic skills are lacking but so are a lot of divas.

That doesn't matter as much as if she was a guy since they barely give the divas long promos.

I think her first reign sucked but it was her first reign [a lot of them suck] so she'll rebound [most likely].

I really don't doubt she will be a 2x divas champ in the next year or so.

I mean if Eve can get the belt a second time [in less than a year!] then she should for sure!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Nattie Run as Champion Over for Good?   Do you think Nattie Run as Champion Over for Good? EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 12:00 am

if she had kept the red hair she'd have been on fire. shifty
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Nattie Run as Champion Over for Good?   Do you think Nattie Run as Champion Over for Good? EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 10:48 am

I carnt stand Natayla, I'm glad she has lost the belt, as her title run was boring. I dont like her and think she is over-rated, she hasnt impressed me so far, I hope she gets better, but I think she is boring and needs to improve mabye send her to FCW?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Nattie Run as Champion Over for Good?   Do you think Nattie Run as Champion Over for Good? EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 3:50 pm

LH!!!!! hugs i miss you Teary Eyed

I think the charisma she had as a redhead is what she needs to be champion. I loved her and Victoria together.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Nattie Run as Champion Over for Good?   Do you think Nattie Run as Champion Over for Good? EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 3:54 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
LH!!!!! hugs i miss you Teary Eyed.

Your not the only one Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Nattie Run as Champion Over for Good?   Do you think Nattie Run as Champion Over for Good? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think Nattie Run as Champion Over for Good?
Page 1 of 1