Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some of the new wrestling titles added to Netflix

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Some of the new wrestling titles added to Netflix Empty
PostSubject: Some of the new wrestling titles added to Netflix   Some of the new wrestling titles added to Netflix EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 3:43 pm

-- Here are some of the wrestling titles on Netflix:

The Big Show: A Giant's Life - WWE's new 59 minute documentary on the former WWF and WCW World champion.

Bret Hart: Wrestling with Shadows - The 1998 documentary on Bret Hart and Montreal.

Knucklehead - WWE Studios film starring Big Show.

Legendary - WWE Studios film starring John Cena.

Sting - A Moment of Truth - The 2004 Christian Faith-based "documentary" on the career and spiritual life of WCW and TNA star Sting, who plays himself in the film.

Ready to Rumble - The 2000 WCW film that many would soon prefer to forget, which also spawned David Arquette's WCW World title win. Oliver Platt stars as an exiled wrestling star who is brought back to prominence by Arquette and Scott Caan. A ton of WCW personalities from that time period, including Goldberg, are featured.

MadBull - The 1977 film starring Alex Karas (years before he became Webster's dad on TV) as "Mad Bull" Karkus, a tormented pro wrestler whose personal life has been on the skids since his wife abandoned him because of his controversial career. Yet his interest in love reignites when he meets fellow Greek Christina Sebastiani. Christina's sensitive concern convinces Mad Bull that he can be loved for more than his fame and fortune, but a deranged stalker threatens his newfound peace."

Over the Top - Sylvester Stallone's Ode to armwrestling, featuring Terry Funk as the bodyguard to the primary villain.

The Backyard - Paul Hough's great 2002 documentary on the world of Backyard wrestling, which won a number of film festival awards. Rob Van Dam is featured in the film as well.

Luchamania: La Batalla por Mexico: Listed as a 2008 release, Luchamania features a series of matches between Rey Misterio Sr. and Psicosis.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Some of the new wrestling titles added to Netflix   Some of the new wrestling titles added to Netflix EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 3:47 pm

Ready to Rumble was such lulz.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Some of the new wrestling titles added to Netflix   Some of the new wrestling titles added to Netflix EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 3:58 pm

Ready to Rumble was (borrows a term from Tank) tomfoolery. IT was so frickin silly.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Some of the new wrestling titles added to Netflix   Some of the new wrestling titles added to Netflix EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 3:59 pm

I know, NCD but i loved it. It was just so ridiculous lol
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Some of the new wrestling titles added to Netflix   Some of the new wrestling titles added to Netflix EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 4:01 pm

I never saw the entire thing. I'll watch it if it's on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of the new wrestling titles added to Netflix   Some of the new wrestling titles added to Netflix Empty

Back to top Go down

Some of the new wrestling titles added to Netflix
Page 1 of 1