Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keri, Mia, & Kevin! Tank DEMANDS your attention..SO GET IN HERE NOW!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Keri, Mia, & Kevin! Tank DEMANDS your attention..SO GET IN HERE NOW!!!!!! Empty
PostKeri, Mia, & Kevin! Tank DEMANDS your attention..SO GET IN HERE NOW!!!!!!

Would one of you three like to explain to me why I was flipping through the channels and saw that 'Pretty Little Liars' was on, airing new episodes and NONE of you felt the need to discuss such things?

What happened Kevin? Were you too busy talking to Dicky Licky or whatever his name to inform me that Hanna was out of the hospital??

Or how about 'Glee' being back on air for about three damn weeks and once again NONE of you have posted anything about it! HUH KERI??? FUCK IS UP WITH THAT?!?!?! You too good for a glee discussion now????? I guess you just forgot about Santana getting her ass whooped, or Puck playing the guitar in his undies. Blaine made a complete fool out of himself, and not once was it posted on here.

And little Miss Mia, when were you going to tell me that Bonnie had her powers taken away???? Don't you think that's something I would have liked to known??????

You 3 have got a LOT of explaining to do! I WANT SOME ANSWERS DAMMIT! Don't let this happen again!

You all fuck up again and I'M CRACKING SKULLS! \m/ (o.0) \m/

That Is All.
xoxo,
Tank

Ohh and Vixen, I'm on season 5 of Desperate Housewives, so you bests be prepared to discuss!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Keri, Mia, & Kevin! Tank DEMANDS your attention..SO GET IN HERE NOW!!!!!! :: Comments

I believe they sent their discussions via pm to "Tank," not "Miss A."
OMG!!! I'm soooooooooo sorry Teary Eyed

I...I.....i have no escuse lol.

From now on...I will hype EVERY time a show starts back........lool.

I feel kinda bad now...since i seem to be the only one giving life to the TV section.

Won't happen again sexay lool
Did you mean this Tank?

Keri, Mia, & Kevin! Tank DEMANDS your attention..SO GET IN HERE NOW!!!!!! 2w6forp

Pretty Little Liars is so good this season! And so is Glee! And I'm on Desperate Houewives Season 5 as well. hehe
You guys NEED to get into British shows and Join me and Tank's little clique......we are sooooo in love with Misfits.....SIMON FTW!!!! Fecking LOVE him.

If you all watched the british versions of:
Being Human
Skins (which is basicly Degrassi BUT rated R)
Misfits
Bedlam

My life would be complete. Those are like currently 4 of my fave shows.

sorry, i haven't posted in the thread in awhile.

Keri, Mia, & Kevin! Tank DEMANDS your attention..SO GET IN HERE NOW!!!!!!

Page 1 of 1