Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I had a fun weekend :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

I had a fun weekend :) Empty
PostI had a fun weekend :)

Basically, from 10 o'clock on Saturday morning and the following 27 hours were a lot of fun for me.

Saturday morning I had been invited to help a friend move her horses, which involved riding one of them. Now I've been horse riding before, but that was about 12 years ago, so this was a new thing for me. It was really enjoyable and despite the horse I was on throwing me off and being quite stubborn initially we gelled well which made it all the more fun. I've been invited to go again at some point, an offer I will probably take up.

After that, I had to work, which was the worst thing about my weekend.

After work, I headed out to meet a large group of people who were going out camping to celebrate a friends birthday. After walking about 2-3 miles from where we all met up to get to where we were camping (which was a disused barn and bomb shelter) and a campfire was up and running me and the birthday girl cracked out our guitars, but after several fucked up attempts at songs we gave up on that. So basically, it became a night of drink, fire, and losing people. I think most of us had a bit too much to drink though. One person passed out and later threw up, another just threw up. A few just slept pretty much the whole night cos of the amount of drink they'd had. I only had about half an hours sleep throughout the night, and that was cos I passed out when climbing over a wall. Just slept on the top of it. I had passed out cos I was tired though, as I was sober throughout the night, even if my balance was off. I was sober enough to be included in all the search parties of the night. Someone I hold dear to my heart had gone to show a friend of mine the way out but I had gone out to find her as it was 1 o'clock and there was no light and we were in the middle of a forest. The second one, someone had gone out to look for firewood and an hour later had not reappeared. Turns out he had fallen asleep a couple of feet away from where myself and the birthday girl were standing discussing where he may have gone. However, most of us just spent the night talking when we weren't out saving the day which redeemed what would otherwise have been a complete disaster. I tried out some archery when most people had left, and had the bow taken off me when I broke an arrow with my bad aiming.

A good weekend, but a tiring one. I waited for my dad to pick me up from a bus stop, but fell asleep whilst waiting. And then promptly fell asleep during the F1. And then just chose to take a nice long nap. So yeah, have spent about 16 hours sleeping in the past 22. Sign of a good day, night then morning :P.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I had a fun weekend :) :: Comments

KTV-Time
Re: I had a fun weekend :)
Post Mon 11 Apr 2011, 9:25 am by KTV-Time
Lol, sounds like you had a really fun weekend.

Mine was....a tiring weekend as well lol.
VLG.
Post Mon 11 Apr 2011, 10:12 am by VLG.
I discovered something I didn't know about myself. I get really sweary after I've been drinking.
KTV-Time
Post Mon 11 Apr 2011, 10:24 am by KTV-Time
I dunno what i get when i get drunk....don't think i've been really really really drunk before...maybe slightly tipsy but always aware of what i've done. Only time i didn't was that one time i talked to Vix...but i remembered it slightly
Venom
Post Mon 11 Apr 2011, 4:28 pm by Venom
Wow. Interesting. ._.

Most teenagers here just get high and fuck to dubstep trolol.

That was a joke...with some truth to it.
VLG.
Post Mon 11 Apr 2011, 4:40 pm by VLG.
Thats the difference between British and American teens: Brits get drunk and fuck and get pregnant (if female), Americans get high and fuck to dubsteb.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Mon 11 Apr 2011, 6:01 pm by The Sexy Vixen
glad you had a fun weekend. Mine was so annoying.
Venom
Post Mon 11 Apr 2011, 6:02 pm by Venom
LMAO, people get pregnant here too! Procreation is everywhere. I had a fun weekend :) 773246
KTV-Time
Post Mon 11 Apr 2011, 6:05 pm by KTV-Time
Yeah it's all over the damn place....it's rather sad.
VLG.
Post Mon 11 Apr 2011, 6:15 pm by VLG.
Thanks Vix.

Where I live seems to have a reputation for teenage pregnacy. The first question I was asked when I went to a party about 20 miles away was "Hows your child?".
Venom
Post Mon 11 Apr 2011, 6:21 pm by Venom
You have friends your age with kids...?!
VLG.
Post Mon 11 Apr 2011, 6:22 pm by VLG.
I know one person around the same age who has a child. And I know a few people who had children in their late-ish teens, around 18 or 19.
KTV-Time
Post Mon 11 Apr 2011, 6:24 pm by KTV-Time
Vee there are MANY MANY MANY kids with ...well kids.

Especially with kidss between 14 and 16. It's becomming insane to the point it is absolutely normal to be 18 to 21 with 2and sometimes 3 kids.

It's horrible....IMO and tbh...things are being done to help prevent it.....it's the kids who be acting like fools.
Paul Wyatt
Post Mon 11 Apr 2011, 6:40 pm by Paul Wyatt
The part about the horse brought back some memories of my one and only horse riding experience. It was a little intimidating at first, but overall a great experience.
VLG.
Post Mon 11 Apr 2011, 6:46 pm by VLG.
Yes! It was so fun. I ended up falling off when the saddle slipped and I was effectively hanging sideways off the horse. Beyond that I had a lot of fun and can't wait for another oppourtunity to ride again.
Venom
Post Mon 11 Apr 2011, 6:57 pm by Venom
Um I'm 18 and I don't have any kids.

Except cats, lmao.
KTV-Time
Post Mon 11 Apr 2011, 6:58 pm by KTV-Time
You are one of few these days.......very few.
VLG.
Post Mon 11 Apr 2011, 7:00 pm by VLG.
And I'm 17, and sans kids. Although, I do want at the very least a daughter. I don't want one until I'm around 24 though.
KTV-Time
Post Mon 11 Apr 2011, 7:04 pm by KTV-Time
why 24?? I'm going to be 23 and i feel i have a lot more diffrent things to experience in life. I said 24/25 when i was younger....but i see that line moving to 28/29.......THEN hopefully i'm with that special someone.....and ready...the next 2/3 years...there is still loads i want to do with my life....including with school.
VLG.
Post Mon 11 Apr 2011, 7:08 pm by VLG.
If everything goes to plan, 24 is the age I'll likely leave the army. I don't want to have to worry about a newborn child in the early days of my army life. If I choose to stay on beyond 24, I'll probably still have kids but I'll be older and more ready. Less likely to worry.
KTV-Time
Post Mon 11 Apr 2011, 7:11 pm by KTV-Time
oh thought you meant at 24 you be starting i was like....easy tiger.

I do really want kids, from since i was like 11 i had a fantasie of 3 kids, 2 girls and a boy lol. The middle HAD to be a boy

I'm such a weirdo .....what 11 year old thinks of that. hilarious
VLG.
Post Mon 11 Apr 2011, 7:12 pm by VLG.
Hey, I've been thinking bout kids for a few years. I've decided that I don't care how many kids I have, so long as I have a daughter.
KTV-Time
Post Mon 11 Apr 2011, 7:18 pm by KTV-Time
Lol nah, mine had to be 3.

Jasmine Constancia
Nathaniel Gideon
Lixandra Juliana Teresa

Lol.....even THAT i had figured out :p
VLG.
Post Mon 11 Apr 2011, 7:19 pm by VLG.
Long ago I decided that my first daughter would be named Victoria and first son Valentino.
KTV-Time
Post Mon 11 Apr 2011, 7:23 pm by KTV-Time
Lol nah I wanted Costancia after my great aunt and something to do with both my grand mothers so Juliana (Julia) & Teresa (Teresita) while...the name Lixandra i recenetly came across and fell in love wiht it...it's odd and not often used.

Jasmine and Nathaniel were always two names i loved.
VLG.
Post Mon 11 Apr 2011, 7:26 pm by VLG.
I just like names beginning with V. Expect my children to have names like Victor, Vladimir, Vera, etc.

Their middle names would reflect a family member though.
KTV-Time
Post Mon 11 Apr 2011, 7:30 pm by KTV-Time
You have no idea how confusing that is going to be.

My brother and I were Ludwin and Kevin....and when my dad called us we always heard the
"In" part....never the first letters.....we always had to have a second or third listen to be sure who he's calling.

Even my aunts confuses us all "Rish, Lud., Fra, Mi........kevin!!!" ....Lol growing up in a huge family does that to you......

So yeah.....you should really rethink that lol.......out of experience....you'll drive yourself crazy....even i have to go through 3/4 names before i could call the person i want to....by then.....they are long gone -_-
VLG.
Post Mon 11 Apr 2011, 7:58 pm by VLG.
I like the names. Practicality goes out of the window cos of that.
Venom
Post Tue 12 Apr 2011, 9:55 pm by Venom
La Voz wrote:
Long ago I decided that my first daughter would be named Victoria and first son Valentino.

Fuck yeah bitches.
Post  by Sponsored content

I had a fun weekend :)

Page 1 of 1