Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"It's about that Time"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

"It's about that Time" Empty
PostSubject: "It's about that Time"   "It's about that Time" EmptyThu 12 May 2011, 7:24 pm

Hope ya like!

This is called "It's about that Time"

There's a certain energy - a certain vibe - surrounding me, and it makes me feel like a kid all over again. The sun is hovering over the city like a thick blanket. Not a single shade in sight; nor a breeze which only makes the heat more unbearable. Much to their credit, thhese great people of New York seem unaffected by these conditions. Kids are still laughing and playing with their friends drinking juice and what have you. Mr. Softee truck seems to pass through the neighborhood every half hour. Parents and grandparents are even out and about being social with neighbors. Many in which wouldn't pass up the opportunity to gossip if the entire planet were about to experience a catastrophe. The only ones who seem to be taking a hit during all this are babies and pets. Many babies are so cranky because they're uncomfortable. The problem with temperatures being so high is there's no relief. As hot as it is outdoors, it is hotter indoors for some people - but there's nothing they can do about it. Did I mention we're in the middle of a city-wide blackout?! Nasty, sweaty and stifling are all ways to describe what these days are like. You can be sure something will happen that we'll reminisce about. For this is why I cherish these moments and all that comes with it. For these are the days which we call... Summer!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

"It's about that Time" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "It's about that Time"   "It's about that Time" EmptyThu 12 May 2011, 7:49 pm

nice job, NCD smile
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

"It's about that Time"
Page 1 of 1