Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA KOs Discussion 7/7/2011

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

TNA KOs Discussion 7/7/2011 Empty
PostSubject: TNA KOs Discussion 7/7/2011   TNA KOs Discussion 7/7/2011 EmptyThu 07 Jul 2011, 10:01 pm

ODB & Jackie vs. Velvet Sky
--

Cant wait for this one.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 7/7/2011   TNA KOs Discussion 7/7/2011 EmptyThu 07 Jul 2011, 10:29 pm

Based on the results I don't really look forward to it but I will watch it later..
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 7/7/2011   TNA KOs Discussion 7/7/2011 EmptyThu 07 Jul 2011, 10:36 pm

i read the spoilers too but no matter what the spoilers say, i still try to act excited as if i dont know what is going on.
---

that being said I pray there is no Jarrett/Karen nonsense shown tonight. I wouldnt mind another Tara/Madison segment or interview backstage.
--

yay!!!! match is on.

Velvet's looking decent.

Miscommunication by ODB..she hits jackie with a chair. Velvet Cena wins.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 7/7/2011   TNA KOs Discussion 7/7/2011 EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 8:55 pm

Velvet Cena? clearly you weren't paying attention to the six weeks in a row she got her ass handed to her by Sarita
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 7/7/2011   TNA KOs Discussion 7/7/2011 EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 9:03 pm

ricky_says_hi wrote:
Velvet Cena? clearly you weren't paying attention to the six weeks in a row she got her ass handed to her by Sarita

and clearly you didnt see her magically get the win over 2 more experienced ladies than her who...in any other setting...would've laid her sexy ass out cold.

i stand by my statement. She was Velvet Cena this week.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 7/7/2011   TNA KOs Discussion 7/7/2011 EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 9:11 pm

Like Velvet is a rookie?? she has as much experience as ODB, ODB started out sometime late 2001 sometime in 2002....while Velvet broke into the scene late 2002/2003.

I know Velvet seems like a rookie but she's a 8 year veteran which is quiet an accomplishment itself. Though her ring skills leaves a lot to be desired.

She has experience, she's no newbie to the scene, she just wrestles that way.

There is a year gap between her and ODB which isn't much.

Hell she has been wrestling as long as Awesome Kong and has been wrestling 2 years more than Madison Rayne.

So Madison fighting toe to toe with Mickie Tara and ODB is okay.....but Velvet who has been there 2 years more than her can't?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 7/7/2011   TNA KOs Discussion 7/7/2011 EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 9:16 pm

agreed, her ring skills leave something to be desired.

I dont know everyone is getting so bent out of shape over a nickname. No one cared when i called Michelle 'McTwgglet.'

I'll still consider this her 'Cena' moment because on paper she shouldnt have come close to winning that match lol (just like many Cena matches..on paper he should lose...but he's freakin Cena) This is the first and most likely the only time i'll call her that but either way you wont change my mind. hell Jackie alone could've kicked her ass.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 7/7/2011   TNA KOs Discussion 7/7/2011 EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 9:18 pm

I have no issue with the name.

You said Experience.......was just pointing that out.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 7/7/2011   TNA KOs Discussion 7/7/2011 EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 9:20 pm

Jackie does have more experience. her plus ODB = more experience than Velvet.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 7/7/2011   TNA KOs Discussion 7/7/2011 EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 9:24 pm

But it's not like she has none either.

Jackie has more experience than all the girls on the roster combined....does that make her unbeatable?

on paper...Velvet does have enough experience to hold her own in the ring.......she just has issues displaying it in the ring.

So on paper...Jackie & ODB have more experience than Kong (who only started wrestling a few months prior to Velvet), should win technically?

I know what you mean but i think it all comes down to how the person is portrayed and Velvet seems like someone who started training 2 years ago...understandable....but still she HAS the experience to technically hold her own.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 7/7/2011   TNA KOs Discussion 7/7/2011 EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 9:31 pm

I never said Jackie was unbeatable. She lost to stephanie mcmahon after all LOL

but on paper..Jackie's X amount of years + ODB's X amount of years would obviously make them the favorite in this match. Yeah Velvet has many years under her belt but her vs not 1 but 2 ladies with the combined years of experience they have...a casual fan might just think "wow velvet has no chance"

of course that isnt always the case. You'll always see the lesser 'talented/experienced' lady get the victory over the Veteran at some point...it happens.

I never said Velvet was a rookie but she isnt experienced as Jackie and as we both stated...she sure as hell doesnt look like she has 8 years of exp judging by her ring skills.

I still love her though...her mic skills are freakin awesome.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 7/7/2011   TNA KOs Discussion 7/7/2011 EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 9:38 pm

Lol true but if it was Kong vs. ODB & Jackie.........fans wouldn't have the same reaction...dispite being a few months shy from Velvet in experience
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 7/7/2011   TNA KOs Discussion 7/7/2011 EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 9:39 pm

Nah Kong has the size. people would overlook experience because she a big woman lol
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 7/7/2011   TNA KOs Discussion 7/7/2011 EmptySat 09 Jul 2011, 12:43 am

I actually liked the match.

The results I read said nothing about the steel chair Velvet used and got the assist from so I have no issue with her beating them two because their characters got too cocky and wanted to really hurt Velvet but she evaded and took advantage.

The Lita DDT was nice too. TNA KOs Discussion 7/7/2011 363415 That is the first time I have seen her kick her leg like Lita did since usually she does the hand raised finger out DDT that looks just like one that was selectable on SD vs Raw.

As for the stip that ODB/Jackie are gone from IW I think that is stupid and totally should not happen since I really like ODB and Jaqueline.

It would be cool if they won the KO Tag Titles in a mystery opponent style challenge so that they could officially be KOs again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 7/7/2011   TNA KOs Discussion 7/7/2011 Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA KOs Discussion 7/7/2011
Page 1 of 1