Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA KOs Discussion 7-21-2011

Go down 
+2
Shimmer Mark
The Sexy Vixen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

TNA KOs Discussion 7-21-2011 Empty
PostSubject: TNA KOs Discussion 7-21-2011   TNA KOs Discussion 7-21-2011 EmptyThu 21 Jul 2011, 9:20 pm

Miss Tessmacher and Tara vs Rosita and Sarita for the KOs Tag team titles.
---

i look forward to this. i really like Miss T.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 7-21-2011   TNA KOs Discussion 7-21-2011 EmptyThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:54 pm

nice promo with Mickie, velvet, angelina and Winter.
--

tag match was good albeit kinda sloppy. Tara and Miss T win the gold even after Madison tried to interfere.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 7-21-2011   TNA KOs Discussion 7-21-2011 EmptyThu 21 Jul 2011, 11:11 pm

This has been an awkward night for me with the KO's.

First of all, I am not a big fan of Mickie's promos. To me, there wasn't anything natural about the Mickie/Velvet thing the in the ring. And then Angelina is now fully back to normal from being a total zombie? I know I haven't followed the KO stuff fully lately, but was this ever really acknowledged?

As far as the KO tag title match.... dont The team of Tara & Ms T are not a tag team.....at all. Ms T has just been the random fill in partner for month and now she is part of the championship team? I mean I guess it was bound to happen, but I'm just not feeling it. I thought she was a better fit with Velvet. I really feel bad for Sarita. That had to be tough wrestling with that mask on.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 7-21-2011   TNA KOs Discussion 7-21-2011 EmptyThu 21 Jul 2011, 11:28 pm

The randomness of TNA..i love it <3

and side note: WTF was Sarita wrestling in? like seriously? WTF?
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 7-21-2011   TNA KOs Discussion 7-21-2011 EmptyThu 21 Jul 2011, 11:47 pm

Yeah, I am not really sure what Sarita was wearing.....but I am not a fan of it.

I kinda liked what happened in place of the KO Title match. I really like the idea of Jackie and ODB as a team. I think they bring something interesting to the division. They just need to start feuding with a team instead of Velvet by herself.

And again with the randomness....Traci showing back up. I like her, but come on....either bring her back for some sort of regularity or let her go. These little one night appearances are annoying.
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 7-21-2011   TNA KOs Discussion 7-21-2011 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 12:23 am

The thing about Angelina randomly turning back to normal? It was never really explained. One night, she was just like "Oops, lol. I'm myself again, except I'm Winter's girlfriend now." If it was explained, then they did a half-ass, terrible job with it. I'm confused.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 7-21-2011   TNA KOs Discussion 7-21-2011 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 1:48 am

I just thought Angelina said she didn't need the pills anymore and that she was with Winter.

I guess they want us to believe that the pills have had a permanent effect on her or something but it doesn't make much sense... Oh well.

I have yet to see any of the matches/segments but I am really looking forward to them all.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 7-21-2011   TNA KOs Discussion 7-21-2011 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 2:12 am

Bravo to TNA....BRAVO...keep in mind, nothing ...lets say the correct way.

BUT something was done and i enjoyed the hell out of it. I mean nothing was perfect, some didn't make sense, but from what i saw, i enjoyed the direction.

I've been VERY pleased with TNA from since Januari...maybe a little before that.

The Mickie-Velvet & Winter-ANgelina segment, I liked it, everyone spoke well, clear it was all to be understood. IT is HARD to portray two faces squaring off with the danger that the crowd will turn on one of the faces...but ODDLY TNA pulled it off and both Velvet and Mickie managed to stay over after the segment. The smarter move was have Winter & ANgelin interupt and to my surprise they did. So Kudos to TNA.

Saw the second half of the tag match, it doesn't bother me, all the Teams have been consisting of a Rookie and a Pro...so i could tollerate Tara & Ms. Tessmacher, I mean Rosita got the gold pretty quickly as well, but she had a vet side of her in Sarita. AND i understand WHY they did it, without really ruining other angles and ncie to see Madison still involed. Guessing she'll be finding herself a partner soon too.

The Match/Brawl...NICE job, i mean dragged out a bit too long BUT ODB and Jackie were great, the took out all the security and the officers at the end...perfect touch.

TNA is doing what WWE isn't, well for starters giving threm time ...but alsoe doing something diffrent...which TNA has ALWAYS been about with the knockouts.

Great night, i can't complain, especially compared with the BS WWE tosses our way every week, it's like a breath of fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 7-21-2011   TNA KOs Discussion 7-21-2011 EmptySat 23 Jul 2011, 12:44 pm

I loved it all, why must fans of women's wrestling bitch about everything. First of all, this is TNA! 85% of the time the shit they do makes absolutely no sense so why not just accept them for the clusterfuck that they are and enjoy the ride? :lol:

Loved Jackie and Mickie's little interaction, I WANT TO SEE THAT BRAWL SOMETIME SOON! take a bow

Traci didn't touch anyone despite trying to get her hands on ODB/Jackie.... I obviously saw through that <3 she is WITH THEM and is so going to turn on Velvet/Mickie.

I absolutely love how they created some backstory for the random tag team match. Now when Sarita recovers, a feud is waiting for her when she returns. Tara vs Sarita interests me too, they made the tag match worthwhile. Tess went down a few pegs after that mediocre performance but I still love her and see something special in her. Happy she won a title too <3 Rosita is kind of bad? I really need to see her in singles action to judge her. I'm not impressed with her in tag matches. Perhaps have her job out to everyone until Sarita returns?

I'm just loving it all honesty. Yes the ladies have potty mouths but look at the alternative in WWE? No mic time, no backstage segments, having to use TWITTER to create feud backstory :lol:

I totally want a NEXUS type storyline for the girls.

Jacki, Roxxi, ODB, Traci, Flash, Hamada, Trinity and Sojo Bolt taking on Mickie, Velvet, Winter, Angelina, Tara, Madison and Tess/Rosita over the next few months would be so awesome with all of them sticking around of course smile

Jackie/ODB totally saved us btw <333 before they returned, the KOs were so dull Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 7-21-2011   TNA KOs Discussion 7-21-2011 Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA KOs Discussion 7-21-2011
Page 1 of 1