Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Sun is Calling Me...........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

The Sun is Calling Me........... Empty
PostThe Sun is Calling Me...........

SOO i’m off to a weekend of fun. Going camping next to the beach for a few days will be internetless for a few days, well electronicless. Going with family, will be taking loads of pictures of course. Recently I’ve been rather depressed because of some deep deep personal stuff and will take this weekend to catch myself.

Not happy with the choices I’ve made in my life, things I didn’t do and things I still want to. Was on the verge of doing something pretty dumb, but will hold it off, but it’s not out of the question. Also question the people I have in my life atm, people I talk to regularly, people I trust.

Many of you don’t know this but, because I’m not one to get much attention, I’m a highly jealous person. When I get attention from someone, I tend to get highly jealous when they find a new interest and I shut them out completely from my life. I just shut down and say “fine, don’t talk to me again”. I’ve always been this push over and stepping stone, for people I end up truly truly caring about.

But I’m a very sentimental person, I have understanding for those close to me, so I let them walk all over me, but that will change soon enough. I can’t continue to push myself on people who don’t care about me.

Someone said I talked to everyone, which is true, but it was because I was always pushing myself on those people, despite half of them not willing to put in 10% of the effort I put into trying to talk to them. So changing myself for the good I hope.

So I went way off topic, anyways, yes camping weekend with family, till Monday, so people try not to miss me too much. Plus I can take some time to reevaluate my life a bit.

Take care….be safe..and have fun.

I leave with these words:

"I like the dreams of my future better than the history of my past."

AND

True friends are the greatest asset for any overcomer. True friends are hard to get and hard to lose. A true friend will stick with you during your darkest moments, and inspire you to claw out of your pit.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The Sun is Calling Me........... :: Comments

The Sexy Vixen
Re: The Sun is Calling Me...........
Post Thu 28 Jul 2011, 3:22 pm by The Sexy Vixen
have a blast
Paul Wyatt
Post Fri 29 Jul 2011, 11:58 am by Paul Wyatt
Later!
KTV-Time
Post Sun 31 Jul 2011, 2:48 am by KTV-Time
OMG having fun, stories to tell, pics to show...gonna go feed the dogs then off i go again.
Post  by Sponsored content

The Sun is Calling Me...........

Page 1 of 1