Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Changes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Changes Empty
PostChanges

Recently i've been looking back at my life and just see how so many people are progressing in certain area's of their life and I just feel stuck, inexperienced in life.

I just want to change my outlook in life, change myself, change Me.

But honestly, i have no idea if i do change it's for the good.

I just feel unhappy with my life and i i wish i could blame anyone, all i can do is blame myself honestly and that's what hurts the most.

For the last 2/3 months i've been thinking about it and just feeling depressed. I honestly thought time home and this holiday would change things but it hasn't. More things just keep piling up making me feel more unsatisfied with where my life is.

Guess what i'm saying, i dunno what to do with myself or even where to start. To well...be happy.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Changes :: Comments

The Sexy Vixen
Re: Changes
Post Fri 12 Aug 2011, 12:56 am by The Sexy Vixen
Felt the same for years...still kinda do. But I have Greg and he makes all those bad feelings go away.

Not to mention I have my awesome sisters: Raylee, Danielle, Reign and Breanna. Then there Tank and you, Kevin.

these are people who keep me going. They give me strength to make it through another day. i cant tell you how to be happy but i do know if you keep going...it will happen for you. It has to. You deserve it.
KTV-Time
Post Fri 12 Aug 2011, 1:07 am by KTV-Time
I don't know, you know when they say you feel "numb" and just going through life.

I feel that way, i feel i'm going through life with no real purpose, just awaiting my deathbed literally.

always feel like all the happiness, everything people go through, what people get in life, will never come my way. I'm not saying that I don't deserve it or that i do deserve it....i just feel, i just won't experience it. No matter how bad I want all these things in life, it just won't come my way.

People tell me wait, it will come but i see people 4, 5 6....8 years younger than me, going through the things i so desperately desire, things i want so badly. It's just depressing i feel it's simply my fault. It's just not meant for me.

Then some say "you need to go out and find it", I have, i've tried many many many times and burned time and time again.

I just feel like i'm never going to be one of those people to find lots of success career wise in life, to know exactly what they want and go after it, I feel i will never experience true love. I fear i will never experience how to be truly independent.

I won't get much out of life and it scares me everyday. I'm dissapointed with my life, i'm dissapointed with myself and i'm dissapointed with the little i've accomplished in life and honestly, i don't see myself changing or ever being truly happy.

I'm one of those who people would expect nothing is ever wrong with me, i never show any sign of emotion or worry. I'm all about positivity.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Fri 12 Aug 2011, 1:38 am by The Sexy Vixen
you just need to find your inspiration....motivation to feel something..
Venom
Post Fri 12 Aug 2011, 2:00 am by Venom
This is my life in a freaking POST right now dude.

I'm leaving for college in like two weeks but I feel like nothing's going to change. I'll just take my problems with me.

I don't know if you've seen Girl, Interrupted but THIS:

Spoiler:

So I can kind of relate.
Post  by Sponsored content

Changes

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WD Lobby :: The Dazzling Divas Blog-
Jump to: