Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kate Gosselin's reality show cancelled by TLC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Kate Gosselin's reality show cancelled by TLC Empty
PostSubject: Kate Gosselin's reality show cancelled by TLC   Kate Gosselin's reality show cancelled by TLC EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 9:25 pm

Kate Gosselin's reality show cancelled by TLC E-True-Hollywood-Kate-Gosselin_320

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/08/15/kate-gosselins-cancelled/

UPDATED: At last, it’s over. Kate Gosselin’s reality show Kate Plus 8 is not being renewed by the network.

TLC issued this statement: “TLC has decided not to renew another season of Kate Plus 8. By the end of this season Kate Plus 8 will have hit the 150 episode mark (including Jon & Kate Plus 8); an exceptional milestone. TLC hopes to check in with Kate and the family periodically with specials in the future.” A milestone, indeed. I think we will all remember where we were at when this news came down.

Two years ago, when Kate and Jon were separating and dominating tabloid magazine covers, their reality show shot up to a phenomenal 10 million viewers (higher than another cable reality TV wunderkin, Jersey Shore, has ever reached). After the couple split, the numbers fell back down to earth, with Kate’s solo effort never regaining the intense viewer interest of the earlier show. As every TV writer can tell you: Conflict drives drama. Last episode is Sept. 12.

UPDATE: Kate Gosselin responded to the news with a Tweet-gasm:

To have to read them all would put us at risk for an embolism, so here’s an edited version (somewhere Kurt Sutter is laughing):

“We’ve had a great run! Six years of whirlwind funfilled adventures thanks to TLC and our many many supportive &diehard fans! … While it is very sad for me and the kids (there were many tears at the breakfast table this morning!) … we are looking forward with great anticipation to our bright future! As is very typical for me, I am choosing to … As is very typical for me, I am choosing to see the positive in this situation and I am excited to consider the … I am excited2consider many more invigorating opportunities that may come my way!I poured my entire self in2 last 6 yrs of ‘Kate 8′ … I poured my entire self in2 the last6years of ‘Kate Plus 8′ & I can’t wait2have the chance2challenge myself again w future endeavors!… And maybe even some dating??!! We wish our fans well. And remember, this is not ‘goodbye’.I prefer to say ‘See you around!’ Xoxo … we will all stay on twitter! I know I’m not going anywhere!”

---------------------------------
Will you miss Kate Plus 8?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Kate Gosselin's reality show cancelled by TLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kate Gosselin's reality show cancelled by TLC   Kate Gosselin's reality show cancelled by TLC EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 10:03 pm

Dang i just was getting into it too. the kids are such dolls. they say the cutest things.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Kate Gosselin's reality show cancelled by TLC
Page 1 of 1