Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nikki Bella Takes Aim at WWE.com Article, Writer and Other Divas!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Nikki Bella Takes Aim at WWE.com Article, Writer and Other Divas! Empty
PostSubject: Nikki Bella Takes Aim at WWE.com Article, Writer and Other Divas!   Nikki Bella Takes Aim at WWE.com Article, Writer and Other Divas! EmptySun 04 Sep 2011, 7:54 pm

Nikki Bella Takes Aim at WWE.com Article, Writer and Other Divas! Nikki-bella

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2011/09/04/nikki-bella-takes-aim-at-wwe-com-article-writer-and-other-divas/

Holy crap! Nikki Bella, never one to mince her words, opened fire over on the Bella Twins’ Twitter regarding the “Does the Divas division need saving?” article that was published earlier today.

RELATED: Divas Respond to WWE.com Article

Nikki wrote:

Wow @WWE definitely woke up 2 an embarrassing article you wrote… Well u wanted to know everyone’s thoughts @WWEUniverse, Here’s Nikki B’s…

First off…. Um you want me to slap you with all of my awards and championships I have won? I was a #1 athlete… Which other Diva was?

Secondly, Bri & @RealKellyKelly have been the only entertainment that has happened 2 the Diva’s Division & have worked harder than anyone!

Thirdly, I’ve seen 2 girls the past few weeks try as hard as they can to be “models” while us “models” have busted our butts…..

Oh and good luck with the up and coming Divas…. Sure you’ll make a lot of money with them…. Um actually NOT!

Lastly, @RealKellyKelly & Us are better than anyone in the past so Katie Raymond check your self and come read this article to my face! NB

Did you get all that?

DD's Thoughts: We knew that the article was going to ruffle some feathers, but Nikki’s reaction is perhaps the most entertaining yet. Of course the Divas can say they’re acting in character and get away with it, but with a situation like this, you have to think that the comments are somewhat personal too. However, instead of pitting the ‘model Divas’ against the ‘wrestler Divas’, perhaps we should direct our attention to the real issue — the way WWE uses them. There’s no reason why they can’t all have interesting storylines, feuds and matches. WWE does its best, for some reason, to restrict the potential that all of the Divas have.

------------------------------
http://www.diva-dirt.com/2011/09/04/the-bella-twins-mom-brother-weigh-in/

Nikki Bella Takes Aim at WWE.com Article, Writer and Other Divas! Kathy-colace-bella-twins-223x300

Like a good mama bear protecting her cubs, the Bella Twins’ mom Kathy Colace has weighed in on the storm surrounding the article posted on WWE.com earlier today.

On her Twitter page, Kathy wrote:

@thebellatwins @RealKellyKelly @EveMarieTorres How embarrassing that WWE allows one of their own writers dis a division they have built.

Meanwhile, the twins’ brother JJ Garcia, also wrote on his Twitter page:

#BellaArmy WWE is hating on the @thebellatwins when they are the most athletic and beautiful divas let @WWE know what you think #BellaArmy

Tweeting the author of the article, WWE.com’s Katie Raymond, he added:

how do you even have a job under minding the diva division.Who talks shit on there own company Pretty pathetic for your company

DD's Thoughts: Normally, I would agree that WWE is undermining/dissing its own division, but I feel the WWE.com article (perhaps not some of the Twitter responses from the Divas) was to push the storyline. Most of the articles on WWE.com continue storylines. Besides, I think WWE has done worse to diss the division they’ve built i.e. having Michael Cole interrupt matches.

And let’s not lose sight of the fact that the article did clearly state that the Divas division does not need saving.

---------------------------------------
What do you think of all this?
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Nikki Bella Takes Aim at WWE.com Article, Writer and Other Divas!   Nikki Bella Takes Aim at WWE.com Article, Writer and Other Divas! EmptySun 04 Sep 2011, 8:55 pm

The Bella response is part of the storyline, actually. It's been a three way twitter war for the last few weeks between Kelly, the Bellas, and the DoD, with Trish chiming in supporting the DoD. This, and the Bellas winning out of the blue on Raw last week, has led to speculation that we're ultimately leading to Kelly/Eve as the face team, Beth/Natalya as the tweener team, and the Bellas as the heels in the storyline.

If the Bellas do a promo on Raw tomorrow about the article, we can guess it'll be a three way dance for the Divas Championship at the PPV. That would be a way to get the belt to Beth while protecting Kelly.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Nikki Bella Takes Aim at WWE.com Article, Writer and Other Divas!   Nikki Bella Takes Aim at WWE.com Article, Writer and Other Divas! EmptyMon 05 Sep 2011, 7:34 pm

Punk's response (You knew there'd be one)

@CMPunk: So wait. The divas are mad about an in house article on wwe.com that is potentially designed to garner them attention/TV time? Awesome

Nattie added...

@NatbyNature: @JoeyStyles lots of controversy. I love it. "Enough is enough, it's time for a change!" -Owen Hart

And Beth has her say...

@thebethphoenix: Its not the Divas Division that needs saving, but the WWE Universe. Myself and @NatbyNature are on a mission to make you change your minds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikki Bella Takes Aim at WWE.com Article, Writer and Other Divas!   Nikki Bella Takes Aim at WWE.com Article, Writer and Other Divas! Empty

Back to top Go down

Nikki Bella Takes Aim at WWE.com Article, Writer and Other Divas!
Page 1 of 1