Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Women in the wrestling industry you want to change their look

Go down 
+3
Chloe
bobby_says_hi
Quisee
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Women in the wrestling industry you want to change their look Empty
PostSubject: Women in the wrestling industry you want to change their look   Women in the wrestling industry you want to change their look EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011, 7:47 pm

I wanted to discuss women in wrestling industry & who do you wished changed their apperance as far as hair, oufits, make-up & etc...

WWE Divas

Maxine- I wish she dyed her hair back to black or dark brown again, I don't like her light brown hair she has now it doesn't look right to me.

A.J- She should dye her hair back to the dark brown hair color she had on NXT & FCW. I think her hair is too light it isn't bad but I like her old hair color better.

Aksana- I don't really like the black hair, it isn't horrible but I like her blonde hair WAY better & I wish she still had it or dyes it back & I wish she didn't wear all that black either I like the old Aksana better.

Trish Stratus- I wish she would have kept her blonde hair, she looked alot better with her blonde hair in my opinion. The dark brown isn't horrible/bad but I like her with blonde better.

Alicia Fox- Her hair & overall look I haven't liked in a long time I think she needs her long straight hair/weave. The red isn't horrible but I want her to dye her hair back brown again. Her wrestling attires are horribly ugly except maybe like 1 or 2 in my opinion

Last edited by Quisee on Sat 15 Oct 2011, 12:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Women in the wrestling industry you want to change their look   Women in the wrestling industry you want to change their look EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011, 7:50 pm

i like Trish as a brunette. when she first went that really dark brown it didn't look good but now she looks fine

ditto about Aksana but i think it's mostly the fringe that puts me off.

then there's Alicia. she was hot when she was blonde back last year but the red hair doesn't look good on her
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Women in the wrestling industry you want to change their look   Women in the wrestling industry you want to change their look EmptySat 17 Sep 2011, 12:25 pm

Angelina needs to put on some weight. Girl looks like Skeletor.

Much as I love them Traci and Jacqueline could do with getting the funbags reduced!

I think Tamina could do with something to make her stand out more. She's a striking looking girl but her ring attires a bit blah.

AJ and Maxine are perfect in looks and ring attire for their characters.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Women in the wrestling industry you want to change their look   Women in the wrestling industry you want to change their look EmptySat 17 Sep 2011, 12:39 pm

I actually don't mind how thin Angelina is lol. She is clearly healthy. Her abs looks awesome and it does wonders for her booty.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Women in the wrestling industry you want to change their look   Women in the wrestling industry you want to change their look EmptySat 17 Sep 2011, 1:47 pm

Granted she's not as bad as Michelle but I still don't thnk it's that good a look. Going off randomly does anyone think Maxine and Dawn Marie look quite similar now Maxines changed her hairstyle.

I think my favourites are AJ and Maxine. Maryse (miss you) stands out a lot as well. I think Alicias outfits could do with a bit of blinging up. Some more gold and leopard print would add to the swagger she's got going on.
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Women in the wrestling industry you want to change their look   Women in the wrestling industry you want to change their look EmptySat 17 Sep 2011, 2:13 pm

Quite a few of the women could use a breast reduction, especially Traci Brooks. When they get beyond a certain size, it changes from being sexy to looking clownish.

I did like Trish better as a blonde, but maybe it's because we were used to seeing her that way.

Now, I know I have a minority opinion on this in today's society, but I hate tattoos and piercings. It was the one thing that bothered me about Lita: That huge, glaring tat on her shoulder. But oddly enough, I was willing to overlook it on her because I've always been so fond of her.

Daffney on the other hand... Why those huge back tattoos? Ugh...
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Women in the wrestling industry you want to change their look   Women in the wrestling industry you want to change their look EmptySun 18 Sep 2011, 3:31 pm

Tamina- She is beautiful, but I feel like she looks kinda manly which is just her body build/frame but maybe she should get breast implants to even out her look & give her more of a womanly look. Her wrestling attires are ugly to except for that bronze outfit & her pants outfit.

Madison Rayne- I think she should dye her hair back blonde

Mickie James- She should keep her hair the brown she had in WWE, which she hasn't changed much at all but I'm just saying.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Women in the wrestling industry you want to change their look   Women in the wrestling industry you want to change their look EmptySun 18 Sep 2011, 3:43 pm

Quisee wrote:
Tamina- She is beautiful, but I feel like she looks kinda manly which is just her body build/frame but maybe she should get breast implants to even out her look & give her more of a womanly look. .

Is't that what people proclaim are the problems? the "Plastics" but getting that done and trying to be more "like the plastics" she's exactly what Beth & Natalya is talking about.

I personally have no isse with how the divas look.

And i noticed, everything mentioned is what i like about them, I like Madison with brown hair, I like how Tamina look, I don't have an issue with Angelina, I like Maxine and AJ's hair color, Traci is not the most attractive lady out there....her boobs are why everyone goes GAGA, SURE they are a tad bit big...but it's the point of them.

Alicia's red hair...very original, never done in the WWE i think, I like Aksana's dark hair, shows her versatility as a person who can play multiple characters and compeltely change her look to fit it.

Really....no issues with anything from the divas now.

Trish's brown hair gives her a more proffessional look. She look glamarous as a blond but now she looks more professional IMO.

Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Women in the wrestling industry you want to change their look   Women in the wrestling industry you want to change their look EmptySun 18 Sep 2011, 5:45 pm

To be honest, I'd like the divas and knockouts to stop getting implants. I mean it's one thing if you're flat and you move a size or two up, but they just get ridiculous. Look at Stacy: She didn't need implants to be beautiful.
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Women in the wrestling industry you want to change their look   Women in the wrestling industry you want to change their look EmptySun 18 Sep 2011, 5:54 pm

kev i agree 100% the only thing about tamina is her ring gear, that's it.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Women in the wrestling industry you want to change their look   Women in the wrestling industry you want to change their look EmptySun 18 Sep 2011, 6:03 pm

I love Alicia's red hair. She just needs a better weave job.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Women in the wrestling industry you want to change their look   Women in the wrestling industry you want to change their look EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011, 12:18 am

Maxine has recently dyed her hair Red.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Women in the wrestling industry you want to change their look   Women in the wrestling industry you want to change their look EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011, 3:44 am

we are still discussing this? Really? And people wonder WHY the divas are in the position they are now. -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women in the wrestling industry you want to change their look   Women in the wrestling industry you want to change their look Empty

Back to top Go down

Women in the wrestling industry you want to change their look
Page 1 of 1