Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Women in the wrestling industry who you want to see get a push

Go down 
+3
King Silva
Chloe
Quisee
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Women in the wrestling industry who you want to see get a push Empty
PostSubject: Women in the wrestling industry who you want to see get a push   Women in the wrestling industry who you want to see get a push EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011, 12:18 am

Women in any wrestling promotion who you want to get a push?

WWE
A.J
Kaitlyn
Maxine
Tamina
Rosa Mendes (Yes, Rosa )

TNA
Velvet Sky
Jackie

Maybe a title shot for them or just more screen/air time for them.

Who do you want to see get a push?
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Women in the wrestling industry who you want to see get a push   Women in the wrestling industry who you want to see get a push EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011, 3:54 am

I'd like to see AJ and Alicia Fox get pushed as faces. It's probably too late now for the DOD but they should get pushed as mega heels. Wouldn't mind Maxine getting more of a push.

Over in TNA, I'd like to see the original KO Traci win the title and it would be nice for Jackie to win gold one more time.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Women in the wrestling industry who you want to see get a push   Women in the wrestling industry who you want to see get a push EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011, 4:47 am

WWE:

Beth/Natalya need to win the belt next but wwe is taking forever to put the fucking belt on one of them.

I want Alicia to continue getting built up as a face so she can eventually challenge DoD for the belt.

AJ/Maxine should continue their feud since it is nice that they get a lot of time on NXT [when the fuck is that ending though?]..

TNA:

I want Winter to eventually drop the KO title to Sarita but I would think they would only do so if she was fully healed and that seems to be taking forever. Women in the wrestling industry who you want to see get a push 478927

As for the next KO Tag Champs I want it to be Jacqueline and ODB. I think it they would be good champs so they should win the belts around Dec/Jan.
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Women in the wrestling industry who you want to see get a push   Women in the wrestling industry who you want to see get a push EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011, 5:11 pm

Was going to say Velvet, but she randomly blocked me on Twitter, so forget that. I hold grudges for a long time.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Women in the wrestling industry who you want to see get a push   Women in the wrestling industry who you want to see get a push EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011, 1:16 pm

i want Velvet to win the belt as well. she's really improved in the ring and she's been built up perfectly. i think it's time

i'm happy with the way Beth and Natalya are being built. giving Kelly a longer reign builds the belt up so it'll mean something when it finally does change hands instead of just being "oh it's Beth's turn to have it now"
i'd like to see Alicia and Layla get shots at Beth before she and Natalya eventually implode leading to a face Beth vs heel Natalya at WrestleMania
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Women in the wrestling industry who you want to see get a push   Women in the wrestling industry who you want to see get a push EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011, 1:48 pm

Maryse, Kaitlyn, Alicia Fox, Eve and AJ pushes...done

Sarita, Brooke and Angelina Pushes!!!!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Women in the wrestling industry who you want to see get a push   Women in the wrestling industry who you want to see get a push EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011, 5:43 pm

WarGreymon77 wrote:
Was going to say Velvet, but she randomly blocked me on Twitter, so forget that. I hold grudges for a long time.

LOL

Why would she randomly block you?

Messed up unless you were talking trash/spamming hers..?
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Women in the wrestling industry who you want to see get a push   Women in the wrestling industry who you want to see get a push EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011, 6:00 pm

The extent of my interaction with her was me clicking the follow button. Unless you count my retweeting when some guy said "@VelVelHoller Next deserving Knockouts champion RT if you agree".

A few days later, I see that I'm not following her anymore, so I go to click the follow button again and it tells me I'm blocked.

I don't know what the hell the reason was, but I took it personally.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Women in the wrestling industry who you want to see get a push   Women in the wrestling industry who you want to see get a push EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011, 10:04 pm

WWE: I can't wait for AJ to get a good push. I think she is really talented and brings a freshness that we haven't seen in a while. The last quick/flyer type we saw was Gail Kim, but well, we didn't see Gail in her last WWE run. I also wouldn't mind seeing Alicia get another push. While I don't think she is the best in the ring, she has something unique. The only other person I would like to see something new out of is Tamina. I really think if given some ring time, she could do something good. Maybe not the best, but hope she'll do something.

TNA: I would like to see ODB/Jackie get a push for the tag belts. I like them together and I'd like to see Jackie get another title run before she hangs up her boots for good. Sarita needs a singles push. She is probably the best TNA has as far as technical wrestling.

Personally, I don't want Velvet to get a championship push. She isn't champ worthy. She has the charisma, but not the talent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women in the wrestling industry who you want to see get a push   Women in the wrestling industry who you want to see get a push Empty

Back to top Go down

Women in the wrestling industry who you want to see get a push
Page 1 of 1