Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 15 Diva One Hit Wonders part 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Top 15 Diva One Hit Wonders part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Top 15 Diva One Hit Wonders part 2   Top 15 Diva One Hit Wonders part 2 EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011, 12:00 am

Here is part 2
11.Barbra Bush(B.B)-Back in the WWF she basically didnt really have a big career.Only moment I ever rember was when she was a lumber jill in the kat vs harvina match.
10.Lena Yada-After losing the diva search lena came back to WWE as an ECW interviewer.She along with Layla had some runins with kelly kelly on Ecw.She also had her first match on raw in a diva tag match where her team won but she never wrestled in the match.Lena was later released.
9.Shanquia-after losing tough enough shanquia later on was apart of smackdown as a manager for the basham brothers.She had a diva feud with the smackdown divas torrie,dawn and Nidia in a 2 on 1 handicap match on smackdown wich shanquia won.She was later released.
8.Amy zidian-After losing the diva search she then return back on smackdown as jimmy wang yang's manager.She also had a run in with mickie james as mickie took her shirt off on raw when amy was playing as a fan in the audience.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Top 15 Diva One Hit Wonders part 2   Top 15 Diva One Hit Wonders part 2 EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011, 4:32 pm

Shaniqua got released for her backstage attitude. she was supposedly sucking up to everyone down in OVW and getting a bit of a big head
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Top 15 Diva One Hit Wonders part 2   Top 15 Diva One Hit Wonders part 2 EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011, 12:01 am

I fucking loved Shaniqua, she was one of my all time favs. I have a thing for tall dark women. I thought B.B. was a waste of space, the only good thing about her were the insults Ivory tossed at her.
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Top 15 Diva One Hit Wonders part 2   Top 15 Diva One Hit Wonders part 2 EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011, 12:34 am

I remember B.B. Made her debut as a paramedic for somebody who got hurt.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Top 15 Diva One Hit Wonders part 2   Top 15 Diva One Hit Wonders part 2 EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011, 3:34 am

I liked Shaniqua.

If she didn't become a bitch I think she could have been pretty good [at least won the belt once]..

I also enjoyed Lena Yada while she lasted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 15 Diva One Hit Wonders part 2   Top 15 Diva One Hit Wonders part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 15 Diva One Hit Wonders part 2
Page 1 of 1