Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things not looking to well.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Things not looking to well. Empty
PostThings not looking to well.

Right now i'm in a situation where i have no idea what my next move is.

I'm supposed to be moving but thus far i can't find a place to live. It's getting annoying and hard right now.

I have no idea what to do next. Seemingly i'm going to be cut off from the Student aid here, ebcause i'll be written out of mys school since i don't have much to do and i have this month to finish.

So for the next few months i won't be getting any student finance. No money for the next 4 months.

I'm currently applying to start to do my bachelor in Communication Studies, that will start in Februari.

My problem is that I need to write a motivational Letter, have an interview to convince these people to accept me and also do 2 tests in Januari and if i pass these tests i'll be accepted.

But it's really difficult right now to be dealing with so much.

My parents aren't aware of anything atm. Not telling them anything until i get informed.

The reason WHY i can't continue my school is because they think my dutch level is WAY too low. I'm in Niveau 3 right now and all i need to do is Niveau 4. If i finished my niveau 4 i wouldn't have to do this test to do my bachelor BUT since i can't continue i decide to do the 21+ test.

I'm really worried atm and not sure what my next move is and financialy not sure what i'm going to do....guess apply for a job...but want to find a place to live closer to home first....which is hard.

GAAHH!!! This is why i haven't been on msn and FB much and not talkin to anyione tbh. Just to stressed and worried right now. I cried last week because i felt lost and not sure what i'm going to do.

So this was just a sucky update. Sorry for ignoring everyone as of late. Things are just a bit hard for me atm.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Things not looking to well. :: Comments

Venom
Re: Things not looking to well.
Post Tue 04 Oct 2011, 12:56 pm by Venom
I'm so sorry. I cried a lot yesterday because of how overwhelming life has become so if you want to have like a cry party, count me in. sad
VLG.
Post Tue 04 Oct 2011, 3:05 pm by VLG.
Hear hear dude. I know what you mean about finance. I have £20 to last me until my student loan comes in. My parents have to pay my rent for me at the moment, it sucks.
REIGNBOW
Post Tue 04 Oct 2011, 5:06 pm by REIGNBOW
Party Poison wrote:
I'm so sorry. I cried a lot yesterday because of how overwhelming life has become so if you want to have like a cry party, count me in. sad
The Sexy Vixen
Post Thu 06 Oct 2011, 12:40 am by The Sexy Vixen
well damn..we cant all be stressing out together >.<

Kevin you just have to take things one step at a time and trust that it will all find a way to work out. You are too smart and amazing to fall because of these setbacks.

you can do this..i know you can.
Paul Wyatt
Post Thu 06 Oct 2011, 1:03 am by Paul Wyatt
Seems like a lot of you are falling on hard times. Doesn't matter how stressful the situation, you CANNOT... CANNOT allow yourselves to get too low. If you've done enough to survive for the day, then your job is done.

Okay, Dr. Phil has left the building.
Post  by Sponsored content

Things not looking to well.

Page 1 of 1