Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sheamus' Early Mania Plans

Go down 
+2
perceval
King Silva
6 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Sheamus' Early Mania Plans Empty
PostSubject: Sheamus' Early Mania Plans   Sheamus' Early Mania Plans EmptyWed 05 Oct 2011, 9:11 pm

Sources report that WWE officials are looking at Sheamus to be the next big star for the SmackDown brand and will be pushing him as a major player going into WrestleMania 28. The idea is that Mark Henry, Randy Orton and Sheamus will be the cornerstones of the blue brand.

Vince McMahon has always been a fan of Sheamus but has taken more of a liking to him as of late.

Regarding early ideas for WrestleMania 28 next year, that will likely change several times, Sheamus challenging Henry for the World Heavyweight Title is penciled in.

credit: nodq.com

------------------------------
If this does come true what do you think?
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus' Early Mania Plans   Sheamus' Early Mania Plans EmptyWed 05 Oct 2011, 9:26 pm

At least the writer is covering himself if he guessed wrong. I suspect a lot of these "reveals" of upcoming storylines are just an internet writers taking a guess, then, if things don't happen as predicted, they follow with "reports" that plans were changed. smile
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus' Early Mania Plans   Sheamus' Early Mania Plans EmptyWed 05 Oct 2011, 11:43 pm

That's the problem with WWE these days.

They find a way to make you annoyed with this person. Then the next person, and so on.

They are too one dimensional.

I can see it now. By some time next year, Sheamus is going to be on some ridiculous winning streak, and I'm probably going to resent him because he'll barely lose. TBH, I'm losing interest in him right now.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus' Early Mania Plans   Sheamus' Early Mania Plans EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 5:56 am

Although it is very early speculation, I would be very happy if this was a true thing. I am a huge fan of Henry and Sheamus. And having Henry keep a title for a good strong 6-7 months is something he has worked up to.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus' Early Mania Plans   Sheamus' Early Mania Plans EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 5:58 am

I love Sheamus! That boy from Cleveland fella!! rofl I want his mixed babies drool

anyway, yeah I like Sheamus. I never was a huge Henry fan but i am happy to see him finally getting a time to shine after some 15 years in WWE. He does deserve a decent title run. He's playing his character well, imo.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus' Early Mania Plans   Sheamus' Early Mania Plans EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 6:32 am

I think Sheamus winning at WM would be cool I guess but I would rather he win it off of Henry at RR and then Henry can not be near the title picture at WM because he sucks imo and I don't want to see that!

So in my scenario Sheamus would just go into WM as champ although I really don't know who he would face.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus' Early Mania Plans   Sheamus' Early Mania Plans EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 2:09 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
I love Sheamus! That boy from Cleveland fella!! rofl I want his mixed babies drool

anyway, yeah I like Sheamus. I never was a huge Henry fan but i am happy to see him finally getting a time to shine after some 15 years in WWE. He does deserve a decent title run. He's playing his character well, imo.

Yeah, not a Henry fan, either, but it's nice that he's getting the Gold Watch title run at the end of his career. And, it's being booked well. Who would have pictured someone getting two straight clean PPV wins over Orton? That's given him cred as Champion that Del Rio is lacking.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus' Early Mania Plans   Sheamus' Early Mania Plans EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 10:36 pm

thats mainly because its Orton. Cos even though both have at least 3-4 more title runs then they should, and they are always in the spotlight. But Orton even though he is as over as Cena is half the time, he still is booked as being human and not some superhero bs
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus' Early Mania Plans   Sheamus' Early Mania Plans EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 12:24 am

Yeah, I didn't understand how Del Rio was able to lock Cena out of the Cell. Why didn't Cena just melt the lock with his heat vision?
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus' Early Mania Plans   Sheamus' Early Mania Plans EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 4:40 am

It's a very vague report that as mentioned seems like someone guessed what would happen. I like Sheamus and he's a talented guy. Personally I'd like to see Cody Rhodes win the title at Mania for the first time .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus' Early Mania Plans   Sheamus' Early Mania Plans Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheamus' Early Mania Plans
Page 1 of 1