Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A few guys WWE should bring in for the Cruiserweight show

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

A few guys WWE should bring in for the Cruiserweight show Empty
PostSubject: A few guys WWE should bring in for the Cruiserweight show   A few guys WWE should bring in for the Cruiserweight show EmptyWed 08 Feb 2012, 7:53 pm

Hopefully some of the videos im about to post, should get everyone here to actually check out some of the amazing talent that isnt in WWE/TNA.

Prince Devitt

Kenny Omega

Xtreme Tiger

Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: A few guys WWE should bring in for the Cruiserweight show   A few guys WWE should bring in for the Cruiserweight show EmptyWed 08 Feb 2012, 9:28 pm

WHAT!?!?!??!?!?!?! NO LOW KI VS AMAZING RED??? I thought for sure that match would be posted....

I'd even settle for some Tyler Black vs Austin Aries.....

Have U heard of a wrestler named A.R. Fox? He pretty good, I like him a lot now.

Oh and Ricochet, I might be a little late with him, but dammit he's awesome!
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: A few guys WWE should bring in for the Cruiserweight show   A few guys WWE should bring in for the Cruiserweight show EmptyWed 08 Feb 2012, 9:31 pm

because its a thread of who WWE should look at for the CW show, if they move forward with it lol. LowKI wouldnt be back
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: A few guys WWE should bring in for the Cruiserweight show   A few guys WWE should bring in for the Cruiserweight show EmptyWed 08 Feb 2012, 10:15 pm

if you are trying to get ppl to see people not from WWE then it belongs in general wrestling NOT WWE
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: A few guys WWE should bring in for the Cruiserweight show   A few guys WWE should bring in for the Cruiserweight show EmptyWed 08 Feb 2012, 10:25 pm

Dead wrote:
because its a thread of who WWE should look at for the CW show, if they move forward with it lol. LowKI wouldnt be back

EXACTLY! NOT who they will but who they SHOULD bring in and He SHOULD be brought back. The fans fucking loved him and he's a fantastic wrestler.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: A few guys WWE should bring in for the Cruiserweight show   A few guys WWE should bring in for the Cruiserweight show EmptyWed 08 Feb 2012, 10:36 pm

The LL Father wrote:
if you are trying to get ppl to see people not from WWE then it belongs in general wrestling NOT WWE

umm...i dont see where you're getting at, because it revolves around a WWE program and theyre scouting for talent. also, lets be honest, a lot of you dont care for anyone in the indies unless theyre mentioned by WWE or TNA anyway, so its pointless to be in General cause no one would comment on it.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: A few guys WWE should bring in for the Cruiserweight show   A few guys WWE should bring in for the Cruiserweight show EmptyWed 08 Feb 2012, 11:49 pm

but dead is saying who should wwe hire therefore it relates directly to wwe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few guys WWE should bring in for the Cruiserweight show   A few guys WWE should bring in for the Cruiserweight show Empty

Back to top Go down

A few guys WWE should bring in for the Cruiserweight show
Page 1 of 1