Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Indy Worker Talks WWE Network Cruiserweight Show

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Indy Worker Talks WWE Network Cruiserweight Show Empty
PostSubject: Indy Worker Talks WWE Network Cruiserweight Show   Indy Worker Talks WWE Network Cruiserweight Show EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012, 9:01 pm

Independent wrestler Steven Walters was recently interviewed by Fight Club Chicago and said he has been in talks with WWE about appearing on the Cruiserweights show that will appear on the WWE Network.

Walters, who has appeared on WWE television a few times as an extra, corroborates online reports that the WWE Network will be launching around November. To listen to the full interview, including his close friendship with Hall of Famer Edge, check out Sportstownchicago.com/fightclub.

Here are highlights of what what he said about:

Being Contacted by WWE: "I've been in contact back and forth from WWE about that Cruiserweight Show they're going to be putting on the network soon. They're looking for guys my size, around 200 pounds, like around five foot nine to six foot tall also. I've been going back and forth with them a few times about that."

When He was Contacted: "It wasn't long after I did that extra spot for them in December. I got hit with a chair. I got a chance to talk to Laurinaitis a little bit. I got a one on one meeting with him. That was one of the things he approached me about."

The Last Time He Talked to Them: "I talked to them about three to four weeks ago. They had to push the debut of it back to later this year around November or so."

Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Indy Worker Talks WWE Network Cruiserweight Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indy Worker Talks WWE Network Cruiserweight Show   Indy Worker Talks WWE Network Cruiserweight Show EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012, 9:06 pm

I'm curious to know what this Cruiserweight Show would entail.
Back to top Go down

Indy Worker Talks WWE Network Cruiserweight Show
Page 1 of 1